I need advice i have this girl at work who wants my dick and i mean whatever i want i can do...

I need advice i have this girl at work who wants my dick and i mean whatever i want i can do. Heres the catch though she is fucking crazy she has slept with most of the guys that work here, and ive been told she will stalk you for a bit ifbyou mess around with her. I havent had sex in over a year so i want to, but at the same time i really like my job. Is it worth it to possibly risk my job just to get aome real pussy again. Shes at least an 8/10 just a total whore and crazy

get drunk then ask again

Wats ur job?

Pics?

no pic no tip

>Crazy girl
>Lets throw out the fact that she might accuse of rape
>Lets throw out the fact that she'll make fun of your tiny dick size
>Lets throw out the fact that she will force you to be her oribiter

This is a decent pic of her its off her facebook

it's not worth it. I fucked a chick like that for a few weeks and she lost her shit and stalked me and sent me thousands of texts a week for 3 months. She'd ring my bell at 3am, for hours non-stop, she'd come knocking at 7am on random week days, she called the cops on me and told them I had weed, it was a fucking mess.

Thats the kind of shit they have been warning me about but real pussy sounds so good right now its been awhile even just once

Was she a co worker?

Christ

Sarah has let her hair grow longer since I had her years ago. Go for it, she will move on from you soon enough, just be "too busy", but do keep her number for booty calls until she moves on...

Never fuck a co worker unless you intend on dating her. Never intend on dating her unless you genuinely like the girl attached to the pussy.
Do not shit where you eat.

Don't stick your dick in the crazy.

Either follow this advice, or don't.

that angled gap tho

just do it faggot, creampie that shit up

Don't do it user, its not worth it once she goes bat shit crazy. I dated a stupid bitch that ended up being crazy and tried making my life a living hell after I broke it off.

Talking about attempted restraining orders, police reports and trying to sue me.

Keep on 'baiting and dont let your dick do the talking!

just go to a bar and pick up an ugly chick if you want pussy so badly

I think its kinda hotI couldnt date her it would be a one time thing
No way in hell im going raw

looks better and seems less crazy than my current girl. go for it. just keep fucking her till something better turns up

I dont like bars to expensive

nope dont do it idiot
as a rule of thumb the penis is not a good decision maker

just get buzzed beforehand with cheap shit, and buy like one beer