So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums

I've always enjoyed wearing women's clothes. But I've only ever worn panties and bras and lately I've been thinking about buying a dress to wear when I'm alone. Should I buy one?

I'm not gay, I'm still very into girls. It's just that wearing women's clothing makes me feel pretty and giddy. But I don't think my family or the women I sleep with will see me as normal anymore.

I have $30 in the amazon gift card and so I might use that. Trips decides. Cause dubs are too quick.

Is that Ariana Grande ?

I think it is, could be shopped.

what is trips, also i feel your pain cause i also wear panties.

Trips decides if I buy.

But yeah... it's hard to be ourselves

>I'm not gay
>feel pretty and giddy
>normal

I've got news for you.

Trips = biggest blackest dildo for $30

yeah and i know there are women that are into that kind of stuff but it is so hard to find them

>could be

Faggots
Fantasy

Buy a knife for your wrists

Do whatever the fuck you want. Why should I care?

this is now a ariana grande thread

all the ones who are complaining you guys should try it. there is nothing like wearing soft, beautiful panties.

do it. why not? its your alone time, have fun with it. Think of it like masturbation, you do it in private and its all good.

Well I feel normal. Not asking for special treatment. Just want to wear a dress because I feel pretty. Just wanted someone to decide for me
I want to believe
Hmm...
I just wanted someone to decide for me
Then post more
I prefer silky ones
I don't plan on wearing it outside of the bedroom...

Do like this guy says. I second it. And i also sugest getting a dress or skirt. The feeling of it it flowing aroung you is the best!

>I don't plan on wearing it outside of the bedroom...

Then buy a couple and have fun

i would wear them in public of course i would be wearing jeans.

Which do you prefer? I'm leaning toward skirts now.
How many can I buy for $30?
What? Like underneath?

yeah, when i was younger i wore a thong under my khaki pants at school.

Buy yourself something sexy, satin or whatever shiny dress/ skirt you can get for $30.

maybe two if you check out all of amazon... best of luck there. but buy as many as you can because why not? It's just for your after all.

If your slim or average build go for the dress, it will make you feel sexier by far, otherwise go for a knee length skirt and a light weight silky feel shirt.

You don't need trips or our approval. If you want to do it, then just do it. You get to habe a private life, and some very normal people are into way kinkier shit. Your fetish is about YOU letting YOU enjoy what YOU like. Don't be afraid to act on it. Especially if you want to do this alone and in private. Nobody will know, and nobody will care if they find out.

You know you're all right. I should just do it. Maybe I'll post what I bought later.

Here's your Ariana thread.

good for you. its actually fun wearing panties in public you should give it a try

now now, I expect a fuck you with a you're alright. but again this is for you in you're own privacy. get one or more and see how you like it.