I want to choke fuck this bitch until she passes out so badly

I want to choke fuck this bitch until she passes out so badly

Is Trump the worst president in US history?

Get some rope and duct tape and make your dreams come true, bro.

Why stop at that, choke her all the way

Are you saying what I think you are saying?
How would I know

Eh, I'd fuck her.

Wrap your belt around her throat and fuck her in the ass until she stops struggling.

>How would I know
It's a matter of opinion, user

How would I know I didnt kill her?

I guess?

what the hell? i was thinking of her today. I haven't seen new pics of her

Story and can you post some?

her name is Jenny taylor. most likely op is the stalker that scares her and writes about killing her.

I'm on my phone so I don't have all of her old pics. she's fine af though. i understand ops obsession just not his violent fantasy

When can you post her pics?

Why?

should i rush home and get my laptop for you? jeez. just ask op he's the obsessive one. just tell him how you'll violently abuse her and ask for more pics and he usually plays along.

She just has the perfect neck and she has a cute face
Well I'm not that guy

I believe you. stalker op was blocked from all of her social media but you say you want to chock fuck her which is what the old stalker would say but much worse. that guy may have even had a restraining order against him

Do you have any of her pics on your phone? I'm running dry and she is cute af.

no I actually quit Sup Forums for a long time. but I'm drinking at a bar now and got curious to see it again. I haven't been here in about 2 years

Fuck man. What made you think about her?

I don't know that's why it's so crazy to me. she just popped into my head today and i was trying to think of her and i thought she was someone i used to see around town. then I realized i was thinking of jenny t and the fucked up stalker. maybe that's why i checked back here again tonight. I didn't even think of her though until i saw that pic in op pic. she's gorgeous for sure though.

What do you mean "perfect neck"?

How much of her is there?
>nice trips

about a dozen that i know of from 2 years ago, but since some new op has new snapchats of her there could be thousands of new ones now. I haven't been following her progress during that time

Fuck can you email them?

Thick and long but not fat

whats her snapchat niggers?

Ohh

no. fuck that cmon dude

Bump for more of this broad

google for jenny taylor Sup Forums

did she cheat on her bf with his dad

I don't know. that would make her 1000x hotter though

lulz.

More