i.4cdn.org/b/1495774446052.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u

Good gravy marie

where is the cringe? that guy is alpha as fuck

this one is more rekt than cringe tbh

cute/10

this one makes my dick twitch

Now I know why they invented the Brazilian wax.

i.4cdn.org/b/1495774446052.jpg

This bitch looks like it's a monster from a Junji Ito short.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>they have a Sup Forums

the cringiest

>"Life Science is wrong"

>Life Science
Do you mean "biology"

the mfker was decent until he posted his face and that guess ur panties bullshit kek

How does one acquire a Sup Forums?

Asking for a friend.

More funny and ironic than cringey.

This is actually funny.

>have a Sup Forums
Mhm, right.
Sup Forums is what humans WANT to be.
Admit it, deep down, all humans are fucked.

post your credit card number in asterisks like this
*XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX*
(it will automatically censor it) and put "#register" in the options box. it won't charge you, it's just too verify that you're over 18.

*tips fedora*

He, She, Mentally Ill Attention Seeking Snowflake. We have ones that cover everyone. I don't get it.

What the fuck is African Mathematics?

what

i laughed at this one

So this is a rage thread now?

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Goddamn... Go Prudie.

The only thing that's wrong with her response is the "parody of" part. That bitch who wrote the letter is no parody; she is real and dangerous.

top kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is so so sooo bad...

I didn't know this was a rage thread

Hey guys add my Sup Forums, i think you're all pretty cool.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. It encapsulates our desire for intimacy which drives us to create personalities for ourselves which will set us apart and make ourselves seem attractive and interesting. This being due to a lack of self confidence which is common among young people in the internet age. The image we create for ourselves may attract a partner but we fear that they can never love us and that they only thing they hold in their arms at night is the hollow construct we fabricated. We would still feel the arms, but they are cold and we feel more alone than when we had nobody.

The author was clever in using pop culture visual shorthand. The horse built her life around the imagery of the apple and the noble profession of managing that orchard. It certainly attracted a partner but it was as if he loved somebody else. He didn't love the horse, he loved the fabricated persona and she knows this but also knows that this is the closest she will ever get to true intimacy.

well that's retarded as fuck

*4024 0071 2845 3890*

Oops I fucked up

*4024 0071 2845 3890

Fuck

Anyone know what these are called and where i can find more?

aaaaaa it's fucking haru

sorry i forgot to tell you you have to put the expiration date and cvc number in asterisks too