>very few foreigners
>islam is not part of the cityscape(even jewpedia admits it
>has the prettiest women in germany
>they are not sluts
>city is a perfect mixture of modern bulding and old traditional german style
>city is historically relevant /Peace of Westphalia/
>has the best unis for economics and medicine in germany
>is a bycicle city therefore not too noisy and stinky

Literally paradies. whats your excuse for not living in Münster?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hows the TU there ?

p.s. first thing i was thinking of is ireland when i saw munster

>powder keg of religious an social conflict
No, thanks.

>german conservatives

Is this the new mexican intellectuals?

>whats your excuse for not living in Münster?
I work for a big company and I have a career.
What would I do in Münster ?

>NRW
no thank you

Lived in Munster a year or two back.
Degeneracy is creeping in (it's a student city, how is that not expected?).
Was nice though.
Germans can't make kroketten for shit.
Frikadel is nice.

It's cool that it's Catholic but soon they will place your peaceful refugees there and tg dream will be over.

working for the best lawyer officees, consulting companies, insurance companies, banks, computer centres, publishing houses in germany?

I would rather if you sucked my cock and stick your dragon dildo up your ass and eat the shit from it.

This desu

I'd rather stay in my progressive caliphate of Utrechtistan than move to NRW.

>bycicle city
Ruined it. Cyclists are cancer.

Why would i ever go back to germany? Im enjoying my freedoms here

>German conservatives
>relevant /Peace of Westphalia/
Top Kek

Never smelled a city as bad as Münster.

Being a student city is never a good sign

its NRW but far away from the dirty industry refugee infested areas, its the only decent place in nrw

why

How much of the economy is based on cheese?

Hey user, you know julianne/friederike/charlotte plenge, or gero röhm?

Looks nice, but Muenster is a retarded name.
Very generic.
Muenster just means minster.

they are not sluts. TOP KEK

agreeed, the old saxon name was Mimigernaford which is way better

its nice but it has changed a lot in the last years
its dirty now

> they are not sluts
It's just marketing dude, wonder how the pussy of one of my ex-gfs looks now after her study time in Münster. Probably a roastie now :^)

Posting this on a muslim board.

Dan Carlin did an awesome Hardcore History episode about the Anabaptist revolution in Munster way back when. Shit went down...the cages hanging outside the Cathedral where they displayed the tortured bodies of Anabaptist leaders are still there.

ye they were put alive in those cages making them starve to death in front of the whole city, pretty babaric

im pretty sure that's not how carlin puts it. if im not mistaken, he said that they were torn apart by glowing hot tongues and then some more. so they were supposedly already dead when put up on the cages. i dont know to which extent his account is more trustworthy than yours as he did talk about how he didnt have access to many sources since most werent in english.

I study here. The citiy is cancer don't believe anything

>People yelling in german and get angry at you for not talking german or understanding it, refusing to talk english etc

From all the research I've done the bestnTU is in München. The city might not be as good, but it's going to be easier to find a job.

It won't stand the seige

>they are not sluts
My brother lives in the germanic caliphate for 6 years and keeps telling me that every woman he ever met there is a slut , including 50 year old moms that cuck their husbands into oblivion.

But is it 99.9% white?

German here. Studying in Münster. The girl are 99.9 % sluts

>dream city
>anywhere near the united caliphate of europa

It's cool.

I don't think any location in Germany is a dream city of Sup Forums.

Being arrested and fined for hate speech online is annoying.

from the feeling I would say 65 % white. Depends on the location

because I'm an Islamic sandnigger

Do you actually been there ? Or are you jst repeating the shit OP said

that's not any better than London.

>>not too big not too small, 300k
how many are refugees
>>one of the ten biggest student cities, 60k students
leftists
>>yet its strongly catholic
this is a negative the pope loves muslims
>>has a christan major
so did london
>>last german student city that is run by conservative and not greens
conservative german is a oxymoron
>>therefore few degeneracy
no go zone
>>very few foreigners
you are inviting foreigners
>>islam is not part of the cityscape(even jewpedia admits it
merkel will change this
>>has the prettiest women in germany
tooo boad they only date muslims
>>they are not sluts
for you
>>city is a perfect mixture of modern bulding and old traditional german style
mosques
>>city is historically relevant /Peace of Westphalia/
quitters
>>has the best unis for economics and medicine in germany
leftist indoctrination schools
>>is a bycicle city therefore not too noisy and stinky
how many of those bicycles lack seats?

They're only cancer because you live in a city which is not adequately built for bicycles

Finaly someone with sense. I study there you can ask me anything

München is the only city (!) in Germany which is acceptable by now. Towns and villages need not apply.

>Münster.

>because I'm an Islamic sandnigger
>posting with a smug anime reaction image
Not even anime is safe!

No.

Gdansk, anyone?

>munster

How polluted is it? Can one cycle around or is the public transport a must?

Because its a wessi shithole like any other wessi shithole

East Germany is way better than this turk infested shit you live in.

It's not that polluted. Public transport is shit. In the rushhour you need 45 min for a distance, while cycle would cost you only 10 min. And the busdirvers are retarded. No wonder if the most of them are women, arabs and niggers

It's very bicycle friendly, cycling around the city is very popular here. Public transport is also quite good though.

quite good ? Mit welcher Linie fährst denn ?

Did not know that any West-German cities was still unislamic. Me and my gf are looking for a city in Europe to come away from the arabs in my town.What do the people think of us nordics? Will a Scandinavian ever get any german friends?

>NRW
>allies just merge the two most densely populated provinces in all of Germany and think it's a good idea

This

Don't worry Liam, I won't/can't breed

We can become friends, if you are not a swedish libtard. But choose another city. Look at the east. They have less to none shitskins are a mostly conservative

münster reporting in
truely an awesome city

I've spent a bit of time in Muenster - loved the place. I've been wondering about how the kebab expansion has changed things.

>strongly catholic

where's the walmart?

Are you working or studying ?

Gibt es dann viele Flüchtlinge und Türken? Ich habe so gehört, obwohl ich auch viele gute Dinge gehört habe.

>has the prettiest women in germany

NEIN

this user is right

Das türkische Generalkonsulat ist in Münster. Ich denke das sagt genug

U3/U6 und U4. I usually don't take busses, I'd rather walk from the U-Bahn stations, the busses suck by definition.

Literally the only reason I know anything about this meme city.

HAHAHAHA they even have a small Mosque there

AHAHAHAHAHA

>city
>paradise

OP you're a retard. Paradise is out in the wild. Growing food for yourself, keeping livestock, hunting. Not living in the filth of thousands of humans.

swedes are pretty popular among students especially
münster is your choice very few refugees they dont like it here because its so catholic and there are few of them , they rather go to dortmund berlin cologne where they have their friends and underground communites

Yeah..I take the cycle, when it's warm. My destination is often Domagstraße or Vesaliusweg, so I take 11,12,13,14,4

ON TO MUNSTER!!!

Ich meine in München, nicht Münster.

>münster is your choice very few refugees they dont like it here because its so catholic
This is not true and you know that

Yes. It's pretty ok. I prefer Dresden however.

its far from the city centre and its really small like wikipedia says, islam is not part of the cityshape of münster u also dont find turkish burka women here often

>has a muslim president
>calls europe a caliphate

studying pharmacy

Not true. Fahr mal mit dem Bus über den aegidiimarkt. Ich sehe dort 90 % der Frauen in Burkas

I lived in Münster for 2 years. It's swarming in libcuck unifags, has a sizeable turkish/kurdish population and a good ammount of crack addicts.

if Sup Forums moves there it'll be ruined

Thank you. I don't why anons living there romanticize this place. I study there and agry with you 100%

Cool. Maybe we saw eatch other in the first semester in physics. We had it with the pharmacyst

>check the Einzelfall map
>Münster: 2 Südländer bedrohen Angestellte eines Discounters mit Pistole. Beute im 5-stelligen € Bereich
>Münster: Iraner sticht einem Mann vor einer Bar mit Messer ins Gesicht und in den Arm
>Münster: Ausländer beklaut Sportler in der Umkleidekabine einer Sporthalle
>Münster: 3 Südländer rempeln 35-Jährigen an, stehlen seine Geldbörse samt Führerschein
>Münster: Migrant schlägt einem Mann brutal einen Gegenstand auf den Kopf - stark blutende Kopfwunde
Münster: 2 12-jährige ausländische Einbrecherinnen von Zivilfahndern gefasst - keine Strafverfolgung
>Münster: 2 Algerier beim Klauen erwischt
>Münster: 3 Südländer gehen unvermittelt auf Jugendliche los, schlagen sie brutal zusammen, beklauen sie
>Münster: Südländer will Frau das Handy klauen, wird ertappt und geht in aller Gelassenheit davon
>Münster: Südländer bedroht Kassiererin mit Spritze und HIV
>Münster: Südländer klaut 400 Euro aus der Kasse eines Schokofrüchtestandes
>Münster: Marokkaner klauen tütenweise und schubsen Kassiererin zur Seite
>Münster: Zwei Algerier beim Dealen erwischt - Festnahme
>Münster: Nordafrikaner "tanzt" einen 52-jährigen Mann an, klaut sein iPhone
>Münster: Zwei Südländer schlagen einen 27-jährigen Mann und rauben sein Handy

AHAHAHAHAHA
Yes absolutely uncucked

AHAHAHAHAHA

It was hard growing up where I did without hating the liberals and becoming a conservative. Yeah i recon that, been traveling in Germany the last 3 years a week every summer. The old east feel a lot safer, but Bavaria was stunning, minus all the muslims in München

Oi mate, those are BUF girls

Sounds like the town for me then. Who is your local beer and food? Schweinhaxe is the best thing after a christmas ham ive ever had!

Yeah, some cities in bavaria are pretty cool

>Drive a car
>There's a cyclist in his faggot ass cycling shorts
>Ride's his 5,000€ bike in the middle of the lane, no, closer to the middle of the road
>On the right side of the road, there is a cycleway
>On the left side of the road, there's also a cycleway
>If he just stopped riding his bike so erratically, or gave me some room, I'd be gone and leave he to cycle in peace
Too many faggot cyclist want all the rights of both pedestrians and cars with no responsibilities or rules to follow
>Traffic code, what's that? Why can't cars just brake when I ride behind the stop sign to busiest road in the country without stopping or even checking traffic?

I've learned to react really fast to cyclist. I have to, they literally hide in my blindside just to charge in front of my car without a sign.
>Hmm, only an suicidal idiot would make a such a move to turn without a warning and from behind a yield sign
>Better brake!!!
And there he goes, alive because I knew he is an idiot.

why do cyclists feel like they have a right to cycle on the road? the road was made for cars, they have the sidewalk to work with. and if they live in a civilized country the sidewalk is often split for walkers and cyclers.

been there. was comfy enough but definitely not a dream city

>>has the best unis for economics and medicine in germany
The lefist want to change the name of the WWU, because it has the name of the Kaiser Wilhem I in it, and therefore its "racist and imperialistic. The city already changed the name of Hindenburgplatz to Schlossplatz.