Sup Forums Fucking help me. My GF might be pregnant. She said her period might be starting early...

Sup Forums Fucking help me. My GF might be pregnant. She said her period might be starting early, but ive heard crapms and bleeding is an early signs. What should i do. im still in high school.

>What should i do.
Pic very related.

be cool as shit about it then get a paternity test in secret once it's popped out

if you're the dad keep it
if you're not GTFO

kids are awesome, they're better than cats, and start wrapping your dick or get a vasectomy you fucking retarded cunt

Nigga she aint prego. My gf is on the pill, and she no shit tells me she feels prego every month around her period. She is just being crazy cause hormones.

If she is, hope planned parenthood is nearby.

Ever heard of a pregnancy test?

We are both still scared. How many days till we really know? (OP here)

Fuck her again to make sure

Look here you dumb faggot, either wrap it before you tap it or have that bitch take the pill.

As someone who had a pregnancy scare she's not pregnant. Start wearing a condom Dingus.

She is on the pill too, forgot to mention that. (OP)

don't ever trust bitches to take their pill

>be 24
>banging this 6/10 chick
>would have been an 8/10 if she hadn't wrecked dat bod with a baby from another dude
>banging her
>bannana/hallway no kidding
>shit's boring
>she begs for bareback
>says she is on pill
>my first time unwrapped
>feelsgoodman.png
>bust a nut
>start to worry
>she asks what's wrong
>I'm like never done that and now I'm worried I didn't wrap my dick
>she says don't worry I'm on the pill, see?
and proceeds to get her purse, pull out "the pill" wheel and take one- at 2 fucking a.m.
>all I can think is
BITCH THE PILL DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY

Lol u dumb, really, really, dumb

If it's his gf and not a hookup he should be able to trust her. My gf religiously takes her pill at the same time every night, and it's usually in front of me.

Honestly, I still don't like cumming in her though, since those pills can fail. Well, that, and she's a dead fuck but hey, that's a story for another time.

Trusting a woman to take the pill is even dumber than going in unwrapped and pulling out.

>at the same time every night

my point exactly. also my sister in law had two oops babies, both "on the pill". still 99% is 99% if she doesn't fuck it up.

if I was young again I'd just get my nuts clipped and bang everything that moves

>a story for another time
how about now?

what grade are you in? you should be fine as a senior

Sopmore. going into junior year lol

Dude.if she's bleeding she isn't pregnant.
Use a fragner next time

Abort mission

Well, let's just say I fell for the "fuck a virgin, it's awesome" meme. Let me tell you how much fucking a vanilla virgin sucks; it sucks hard. She does none of the work, won't try anything out of the norm, doesn't give head (she can lick dick, but that's not head), and I have to actually try to cum when I'm with her. Meanwhile, I go hard as a motherfucker on her for an hour and a half since at the very least the sensation still feels mostly good, and she ends up cumming four or five times compared to my one, if that.

I gave her her first orgasm, and I'm legitimately not kidding. She was a socially awkward wallflower and had never even SEEN a dick in person before me. She was more of a virgin than some of the neckbeard wizards on here. At this point I just wish I would have met some whore in a bar and went with that.

You do know how babies are made right?
Then you're just a dumbass for getting her pregnant.
Can't believe ppl. "I don't know how she got pregnant". There is no hope for the future with dumb cunts like you running about.

Is she currently bleeding?

Yes.

Okay, then the possibilities of her being pregnant are low

However, I would HIGHLY recommend using a morning-after pill.

Seriously dude. The morning after pill will get rid of your problem. It's not a medical abortion, as the fetus hasn't even been conceived yet. You have a few days until the sperm and egg meet. Hopefully she will take the pill before then, and the conception will never happen.