I'm 20 and this is the first night in my new apartment

I'm 20 and this is the first night in my new apartment.
I might sound like a pussy but iv'e never been alone at night in almost forever.

What can i do so i'm not so scared?
I don't have anyone i can talk to.

a) obligatory op is a faggot
b) get used to it watch some movies or something

Get some bitches.

pussy

You'll feel weird the first few nights. It's natural human stuff. You'll get used to it quick. Happens to me everytimei move. Doesn't feel like home till you make it home

Whenever I'm nervous or feeling down I just do what my dad taught me... IV fentynal

Listen to relaxing sounds on headphones. Try not to break headphones after falling asleep.

Might need to check your closet, the best red room candidates are usually alone

If you see a shadow, run

Get a dog

Grow a dick and be a man.

Put the radio on. Always helps.

this x this = this.

Get someone to bring you enough alcohol to make you pass out. Since you're such a faggot, it shouldn't take much.

someone was probably killed in that apartment. just talk to the ghost user. you are not alone. don't worry about it.

MASTERBATE

Invest in a relaxing tea

Get anxiety and have an existential crisis like the rest of us. You can be alone in a crowded room, you just don't know it yet.

do you have money?
get yourself a prost for the night
fuck that pussy
don't care about your baby fears

do shit. read a book, watch youtube, browse b etc etc.

>the year of our lord 2017
>not owning a gun

You deserve whatever happens to you faggot

I feel you user

But I'm about to move into a new place with my fiance, this will be my first time living with anyone but my family and I'm a little spooked about it

But on the plus side, she sleeps in the nude so that's something to look forward too

I plan on doing that soon but i'm sure if i can yet.
My two dogs at my parents home would bark at everything so i would need to train this new dog to only bark when something bad is actually happening.
Ghosts have never scared me but stuff like alien abductions does.
i would but a few days ago i did it too hard and i ripped my dick a tiny bit. I'm waiting for it to fully heal.
i know about this more than you think.
I have some pepper spray and a few kitchen knives. I have never liked guns but i might get one just in case and put it under my bed.

When I move into this duplex with my fiance I'm bringing my shotgun

Waaayyy more scare factor

at most i would get a hand gun and pray to god i don't accidentally fire through the wall or something.

Buy a machete and let it next to bed.