Greetings, I come to you guys in a time of need

Greetings, I come to you guys in a time of need.

Recently I ordered some cannabis seeds from Attitude seeds, a company based in the UK. Unfortunately they were intercepted by customs which means around 100 Aus dollars down the drain.

Does anyone know any good seedbanks in Australia that arent ridiculously overpriced? or even better anyone in Melbourne that are willing to sell some clones or seeds to a fellow grower?

Not sure if I'm posting in the right section so please redirect me if possible thank you.

don't do drugs
use your talent for good

Not what I was looking for but thanks for the input.

Attitude should have given you a second chance or a refund user. I use the dank team.com but they are a US bank. Not sure if aus has any seedbanks but i will do some research for you. Also, attitude is kind of shit now, they aren't the same company as they where in 2012 when i first tried them
Pic is of sinmint cookie female, i'd HIGHLY recommend Sincityseeds and dungeon vault genetics. From SCS there bluepower and Bluepower white moonshine> (blue moonshine x the white) x power> (master kush x sour dubb) crosses are fucking amazing!

From DVG they run a grandpa's breath (Tahoe OG x GDP) x OGKB (not sure lineage but it's fire)

I've also ran from exotics (great bud, bad seeds that felt like a ripoff for $100)

And barneys farm (best thing i got from them was a shirt....)

Here is some outdoor cookies and cream from exotics

>tfw getting a job as a mailman
>can't smoke for what might be forever

Got 11 seeds, 2 never germed, got a hermaphrodite mutant, 2 where too weak to break the seed casting, and 1 was eaten by somthing (

I got in touch with them and they have said they will resend, but im rather impatient and want to start immediately, dont want to waste another three weeks just to find out its been taken by customs again.

Ill check those out user thanks for the info.

Also I was browsing while waiting for some replies and came across australianseedbank.com anybody have any experience with these guys? they seem legit.

do they check regularly? that sucks man

All the seedbanks based in Australia are overpriced af.

If you're lucky you can just make a pal online and have them send you some for free

And here is a bluepower
Again, from SCS
Also, i recommend not using bottled nutrients, just stick to organic amendments, i use RO water, empire builder soil, worm casting, seabird guano, bat guano, fish bone meal, blood meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal, perlite, and azomite (mycrorhyza)

Just stick with clones. Produce just as good weed. I'm speaking from experience.

A different cookies and cream
(Vanilla and cookie crisp cereal pheno)

anyone around melb wanna be pals?Ive been using bottled nutes bought from bunnings the past couple grows, I would like to try organic but dont know how about to go about getting all that stuff. guess I have some more researching on hand.

Nirvana....
use btc next time

damn its beautiful. I just changed to LEDs bought from ebay just to try out. Hope i get some good results.

Its all genetic user. And sometimes it's harder to find a good clone
The cookie dominate pheno of C&C

I hope you do get good results. How many watts? I was always using HPS myself. 1 1000w per 4 plants always hit the bill.
Some more SincityOG

SinCity and DVG are great.

Had DVG's Humble Pie and Grandpa's Breath F2s in veg, cops came because they smelled so loud. I've never had problems with small plants outside the grow tent before.

I hope you bought white COBs and not some blurples.

Ever think about not using HPS? Like 315w CMHs.

They claim to be 600 watts but not sure how many they actually draw off the walls, guessing around 300 true watts. they are blue and purple, are they shit? it was cheap as hell so thought good opportunity to give it a go.

You can grow cannabis with them, but don't expect top shelf bud.

Fuck ya, i have some citrus farmer and brandywine running with a friend, also, some grandslam V2 i have my hand on for myself but never cracked yet. Just sitting on it

Not really, HPS is better but expensive as fuck to run. Here is some bluepower F2 from a old run.

My keeper Bluepower (lemon soaked pintree with a hint of floral kush!)

Why is HPS better? The spectrum is pretty lackluster and it doesn't have UV either. I mean I guess it's easier to light up a large area with HPS.

A shot of some sinfully sour #2 run of BHO. Nice stable sap/taffy
Not bad if i don't say so myself

The intensity of the 1000w light i guess. And bigger yields total.

Also, some sinfully sour From SCS indoors in HPS

SS on the racks chilling.

As a note, sincity seeds is amazing man

ever try Bodhi seeds?

I will be your friend...
Me and a couple of the other Sunshine boys will pay you a visit

TrueNorth is a good seedbank, yet to have a bad purchase from them, here is some ak47 from them

Most if not all seeds germinated and sprouted

No but they are Fire according to a buddy!

buy local clones and use top shelf herm seeds