Friendly reminder that all posters on Sup Forums who speak english but weren't born in english speaking countries are...

Friendly reminder that all posters on Sup Forums who speak english but weren't born in english speaking countries are the ultimate cuckolds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=az8ztbv3XMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe we use your language as an international language because it's so simple, even a down-syndrome fetal-alcohol-syndrome kid from Quagadougou can speak it.

Speaking/being able to understand a foreign language is one thing, but using that foreign language for all business transactions is another thing.

But America is a Spanish speaking country

Fuck off Ronald.

Says a guy from a country that doesn't even have it's own language LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

FPBP
Anglos on suicide watch.

This

Speak american please

A чтo, бyдeт лyчшe, ecли кaждый бyдeт гoвopить нa cвoём языкe, ДA ?

Lol all these cucks that i triggered truth hurts huh?

this

And what is your native language anglo?
Oh thats right british.

I think this is one of the most idiotic threads ever. I am literally laughing out loud in front of my computer and I am screen capping this shit.
An American guy who speaks ENGLISH is telling others they are cucked because they learned 2nd language. HAHAHHA you can't make this shit up :D.

>implying

what a trainwreck of a post 2bh family

>knowledge of something makes you a cuck

Nigger tier logic, everybody

Also
Oвo

Leck' mich du degenerierter Lauch.
p-pls understand me :(((

I agree

It's literally the first pidgin language. Of course niggers developed a pidgin language of a pidgin language, because it was too hard to grasp for them. And since anglos are like gypsos it was spread all over the globe.

Painu juustohampurilaiseen vitun autistinen aisankannattaja.

Lingua franca of the world
youtube.com/watch?v=az8ztbv3XMM

>England
>not cucks

Suomalainen herrasrotu

Hanz is bringing the bantz.

>first post is best post
I love it.

Well done, Düsseldorf