This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great...

This has gone on long enough! I don't know who's doing it or for what reason but people from here are going to great lengths to humiliate and ruin Ivy, and it stops today!
This video of her
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq5PpwCJlhE
about pissforequality and her pictures of her diaper links from
imgur.com/a/B0zgt
keep popping up everywhere and they are uploaded by your people,Sup Forums, and they need to be DELETED!!!!!!!!
YOU know who YOU are UPLOADING THIS!

People keep posting her pictures and videos here and that needs to stop!!
You people are slandering her for no reason but just to mess her life up. This is beyond degrading and this ends now!!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/B0zgt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes she made a mistake and she did what she did But you do not have to keep making fun of her for it! This has divided her family because of all this drama keeps getting stirred up because people from here keep showing everyone her video and showing her pictures!

>111

jess slaughter was the same

I know her from 9th grade

Did she really piss herself?

She is not a snowflake dumbass. She fucked herself over when she followed a dumb cause. Feminists dont deserve sympathy

jessi didnt piss herself when the internet made fun of her, ivy did

inb4 OP wants us to spread it and is taunting us to do so by saying not to. gonna have to try harder than that.

who cares? anyway nice trips op

That title tho
Have you ever attempted suicide so hard you were forced to wear diapers?

Everyone of you should be humiliated and tossed into a river. This whole site should be shut down because everyone on here is a pedophile sicko that needs help! This is fucking sickening and horrific what is happening here. My fucking god have SOME sence of sympathy or decency for her?! WTF
Yeah she fucked up I GET THAT. BUT dont put her on PUBLIC FUCKING DISPLAY LIKE A PIECE OF FUCKING MEAT!!!!!

Ur an idiot faggot
Fuck off back to tumblr

>imgur.com/a/B0zgt
You telling me she's not property?

It's actually been a few minutes since I saw this particular b8.

It's ok, user. We have a secret weapon: Just remind them that Killary will never be president. They'll become so triggered that they kill themselves.

weak bait

>imgur.com/a/B0zgt
It must feel great to defend this grill

She's a stupid cunt that deserves to get raped by a pack of niggers

@ivylynn13h

kek

That is not a diaper. That is special bedwetting underwear worn by individuals that have bladder control problems at night. She obviously looks like she just woke up and was caught changing.
>fyi

i remember pissforequality

Yes she learned her lesson but how many people have to harass her for it. She made a mistake. She was stupid, naive and didn't really know what she was doing. Bullying is never good in ANY circumstance. Especially this one
Don't turn this around you stupid fucks. This wouldn't happen if this site wasn't behind MANY suicide deaths in teenagers on the internet due to cyberbullying. But to your eyes, Ivy is just another case to laugh at and move on to the next victim you can bully into killing themselves

Newfrind, learn the rules