Do I like this?

Do I like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/heres-pilot-script-cbs-failed-how-i-met-your-dad-s-235121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you're a pleb

probably the worse spin off series ever created

uninteresting trash that should be cancelled, but it won't because muh breaking bad

Pleb

haha nice life fag

not even close

Super pleb

Joey is the worst spin off series ever created.

its a well made show but i really dont give a shit about kim or jimmys brother. I just want to see saul, huell, and bill burr getting into hijinks

It's filmed in a very interesting, engaging way for something that's so god damn boring. Nothing happens in every episode until the last five minutes where's there's some cliffhanger or a Breaking Bad character makes an appearance which makes you want to watch the next episode.

yes

avclub.com/article/heres-pilot-script-cbs-failed-how-i-met-your-dad-s-235121

idk, do you?

that literally happened once, you dickhead

that was basically what the show was advertised as. that's what i wanted. i wanted a comedy, saul is a funny character

i have absolutely no interest in how he became saul, or his fucking brother. or kim. or any of this show turned out to be.

at the end of the day saul shouldn't have gotten a series. he's just some dip shit lawyer side kick character that was funny, and that's it.

fuck this show

You really don't like the characters? I like the show, I thought season one and two were really fucking good, still amped for three. I don't know what you mean nothing happens, I hate that meme.
>Breaking bad: MUH EXPLOSIONS DERR BITCH DERR
>better call Saul: HOLY SHIT LITERALLY SNOOZE FEST THE SHOW
Then they'll turn around and suck Leone's dick

yes

Hahahaha pleb

watching sauls antics mixed in with mike's silly willy jobs makes for the comfiest show

I enjoy the show overall and can usually get over the slow pace... but holy shit am I so tired of Chuck and his electrical sensitivity bullshit. him secretly recording Jimmy was such a lame soap opera plot twist to end the season on

horrible taste

just end yourself

>Do it! Extort me Chuck! Roll around in the dirt, all your dreams will come true!
Pottery

Did you know it was a prequel bedoem you watched the first episode?

>you really dont like the characters

chuck is the worst character in the history of television. he's only there to be the 'bad guy' of the show and he can't even fucking do that right, he's just annoying.

They should have just cut all the boring lawyer scenes

Is Jimmy going to turn into Saul next season? I figured they would have done it at the end of the season for that cliffhanger. Seems like a waste for the reveal to happen in the middle of the season right? Could we be looking at another season of Jimmy?

Nah hes one of the best characters and you sound like an idiot. On top of the fact he wasn't designed "there to be the bad guy" Hamlin was, but changed their game plan when they realized Chuck betraying Jimmy would rip his heart out.
But desu you seriously sound like an idiot so whatever, enjoy whatever the fuck it is you enjoy

Like what

I doubt we'll ever see much of Saul. This is the Jimmy and Gene show

>Is Jimmy going to turn into Saul next season?

lol no, vince has said he doesn't know when he's going full-saul. i remember him saying something like it could take 5+ seasons... don't get your hopes it, season 3 is probably going to be more boring office bullshit

the fuck are you talking about, everything hamlin did to jimmy was due to chuck. do you even pay attention?

They should've cut everything that didn't have Slippin' Jimmy.

Probably one of the most boring shows ever made, but Sup Forums, being contrarian, will say that it's good.

kim's entire plot in season 2 was boring office bullshit

So this is purely a back story show and now a case of the week type of show. Gotcha

Listen moron, when they wrote the show Hamlin was designed as the villain who would keep Jimmy down, but after they shot and edited the first two episodes they realized Michael Mckeans performance was not as innocent and funny as they expected and reworked the season to instead end with Hamlin shutting Jimmy down, but turning Hamlin into chucks puppet who actually held all the strings. The original name of the episode Pimento was Fuego, perhaps Chucks house did burn down originally.
Same thing happened in season three of breaking bad, the twins were meant to be the big bads of the season but after a couple epiaodes realized it wasn't working how they wanted and reworked it so they died in the middle of the season

Its no where near as good as Breaking Bad, but its still better than 95% of the shit on tv

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Mmm, nope. It kinda wasn't. There was one episode like that. Except it wasn't boring either.
So you suggest to make the show BETTER, they cut out an entire characters season arch becauuuuuse its not in your face extreme

uhm, thanks for the better caull saul history lesson? what the fuck does this have to do with anything? chuck is The Big Baddie and everything you just wrote doesn't matter

Pleb

the entire show is boring other than few scenes in season 1

it doesn't do drama well, the humor is spread out and scattered, and mike is old mcgee bad ass forced into the show because vince realized saul is a lame character and he needed to spice it up with some underworld druggy shit

take mike out and what you are left with is complete uninteresting trash

You're a dumb ass. How about you back up your infantile criticisms with actual evidence. What exactly did you mean Chuck is "just there to be a bad guy" is he? What did you mean by this? Is he not also a relatable character? How is this different and worse than other villians?
You said he "doesn't even do it right" how so?

well you're autistic so maybe you can relate to a guy who is "allergic" to electricity more than i can

lol

Pleb. You have no idea what you're talking about. Btw Mike wasn't thrown in because they thought Jimmy was boring, he was in the show from very early in the shows inception because it makes sense to show his back story as he and Jimmy have similar connections and probably had a history, not to mention the writers fucking love Mike and would jump at the chance to write for him again

OOOOOOOOOOOH SNAAAAAAAAP

better call retards

Pretty sure whoever makes these threads is a BCS shill.

Nobody likes that garbage and they counter it with
>muh explosions

Fuck off and get your head out of your asses, better call saul is a boring shit show.

Pleb as shit person

Even worse than Joanie loves Chachi and Baywatch Nights?

don't care when or why he was written in, it doesn't change the fact that if every mike related scene was removed from this show, all that would be left is a giant turd of boring office shit that everyone would have gotten sick of within 1 season

what's even funnier is the hardcore BCS autists actually hate mike scenes

Name 5 current tv shows better than better call saul. Just 5

Have you ever even seen Joey? It probably come out when you were a baby. It's actually the funniest sitcom kino of its time.

the knick
the expanse

watch those if you actually want good television rather than this trash

Mike is barely in season one, so. Also he mostly does boring stuff then too. First he sits in a toll booth. Then he plays with his grand daughter.
Meanwhile Jimmys story is very compelling, and the last four episodes were all fantastic. Have you ever tried writing a story in your life?

let me guess, you have a book that sold 3 copies on amazon

Nah, I just know more than you

you are right better call saul is the best show in the history of tv

now im going to jerk off to chuck's hairline good night user

so, 2? you failed

i can give you some garbage shows that are better than better call saul if you want:
game of thrones
the night of
stranger things
mr robot

all shit but they're still better than better call shill

Peace man, sorry I'm an autist about saul , I hate being triggered desu but I can't help it

Pleb status:
[ ] Unfiltered
[x] Filtered

first of all thats only 4, secondly mr. robot and stranger things suck

LOL, do you actually believe that? Just go to /pleb/

>>>/reddit/
You have to go back.

Wew lad

game of thrones
stranger things
mr robot

>Thinking these are better than BCS

>suck

did you miss the part where i said they were all shit?

better call saul is shittier than shit

Fuck you Mr.robot IS better than better call pleb

There's nothing interesting to show about Saul, the moment he turns into Saul there's no show anymore aside from some silly shenanigans. That's the point where I stop watching and ADHD riddled bunnies on ritalin from reddit start praising it.

>the aforementioned bunnies will deny this
>inb4 who cares about Kim
>inb4 who cares about Chuck
>inb4 who cares about Howard
>inb4 who cares about the baseball cards collection guy
>inb4 who cares about lawyers
>inb4 who cares about Jimmy before he becomes Saul
>inb4 who cares about office banter

well thought out opinions you've got there

>a case of the week type of show
it's literally not
have you not watched it?
>purely a back story show
yeah

i can do some more too

>the leftovers
shit, still better than better call saul
>orange is the new black
shit, better than better call saul
>bojack horseman
shit, NOT better than better call saul

Mr. robot is the most millennial pandering, pseudo intellectual piece of bullshit around today

>his attention span makes him confuse a patrician and complex show which is a character study with a "boring" show
Spotted the ADHD riddled bunny on ritalin from reddit
I bet you also say Beethoven and Mozart are boring.

>You mean vince gillicuck is

>boring office bullshit
If you weren't able to see the office scenes weren't about the office you're just too shallow to understand this show. Please go watch bojack horseman or whatever you plebbitors enjoy.

Better than BrBa

Oh wow arbitrary listing of shows that you tell us are better than the most critically acclaimed drama in tv currently, you make a GREAT point

I dont get the appeal of orange is the new black. Why do people like it?

Fucking this. I have no idea what they're talking about saying boring office scenes. What they mean is they're pissed off the show isn't already screaming BITCH SCIENCE yet and don't understand what their supposed to be enjoying

>most critically acclaimed drama in tv currently

what a sad state of affairs

television was a mistake, i think we should just cut the cord permanently

I'd be disappointed if they don't do it by next season's finale.

But I've been enjoying the drama on both Mike's and Jimmy's routes.

I was about to call you out as a plebbitor but then realized it was baity pasta

Literally no reason for it to exist.

They're*

I really want Chuck to die next season. He's such a horrible asshole

but user, breaking bad is horrible

theres no reason for you to exist either

Season 2 gets better, but mainly due to Mike having a bigger role

Die? I'd rather see him spiral into even worse depression, like say if the recording he got was just static or it breaks by the time he tries to get Kim and the other lawyers to listen to it.

mike gets a +10
everyone else gets a -20

doesn't even out

>horrible
Bait or pleb. Either way, list your reasons, let's get this shit going come on

Jesus christ what a fucking insufferable pleb

bryan cranston is an overacting hack

I really wanted the speculation of Jim's dad secretly being a conman with the guise of a gullible worker to be true just to show how alone and out of touch Chuck was to his dad.

Mike scenes are literal filler that serve as an obstacle in the path of character development.

BCS is much better than BrBad. It seems Vince learned from that meme show mistakes:

>barely any TENSE cliffhangers
>slow, slow, SLOOOOW pace (I'm a sucker for it)
>steady, coherent storytelling
>sure, there's some fan service (i.e. Tuco), because you can only fight the jew from the network so much, but it's no biggie
>Mike's stuff is top notch
>amazing visuals, basically any paused moment can serve as a wallpaper
>Chuck and Hamlin are god-tier new characters
>Vince takes his time, and I love it

Fuck BrBad and its faggoty gayboy fans.

Sound like you're one of those people who started watching BB in season 4. Fucking plebs.