Is my dick average, below average, or above average? Will post other angles at request. This is soft

Is my dick average, below average, or above average? Will post other angles at request. This is soft.

looks like mine, mine is 16,5cm, 13 girth...

normal condoms dont fit in mine so i think it's above average

Satan fucks without condom...

You guys are both above average at being fags

>Nice trips

OP here, thanks anons. I honesty get a little self esteem problem every once in a while. I truly do wanna know what people think.

eh, would suck

This is the chart you are on

Massive
Big
Average
Small
Tiny
Microscopic
You

i don't think so bro, i can't use normal condoms so my dick is probably not that bad...
ye im also not too confident about my dick, not because of the size, because of the foreskin

That's not soft , I can see the blood in that dick faggot

I have a 4 incher when im hard. Feels bad man. Your soft Op is almost my hard.

Can u retract the skin ?

Im around the nat. average for an americacunt. about 5 and a quarter inches

just become a bottom faggot, it's where you belong anyway

Nah I love my foreskin. I was insecure a while back about it though. I guess it's a phase. The size thing isn't

ye i can do it perfectly but i dont like it because it's darker than my skin colour and also pretty long

The level of gayness in here is àpropos to the level of destruction from a nuclear explosion.

Massive.

You need to get over that shyt user

Another cause some fags didn't believe that I was soft. OP here.

glad to hear that, never showed my dick to a girl and since i have had problems putting a condom in it i don't feel too good about it...
im not that autistic, i've kissed girls, touched butts and all but never had sexual intercourse with one

have any pics when youre hard?

Ive got around a 3 when soft, goin to a 6ish when hard

I'll take one now. Any preferences on the angle?

Take your tiny dick and fuck off faggot.

- > like this faggot to compare

Or you could just go to another thread, faggot. Here's one just for you

what does Sup Forums think of my half chub? if any interest I'll show harder

Nice helmet and veiny looks strong. Youre right your length isn't impressive but it is also not small. Not bad. 6/10.

do it

Any other angles?

How about holding it pointing down and pic from above?

Fucking skin of a lady boy

phimosis?

Way better sense of scale here. It looks longer and fatter. It's a flattering shot only however so we know what it really is . Still 6/10 but don't get discouraged. Many would kill to have a penor like yours.

Anything else?

What about me?

Limp?