Amber Heard deserves every last penny of her divorce settlement from Johnny so she can use it to do some good...

Amber Heard deserves every last penny of her divorce settlement from Johnny so she can use it to do some good. 7 million dollars that would go towards underage sex workers or shitty jewlery and fedoras will go to a charity. Yet Sup Forums will still defend Johnny

>set up long term alimoney scam
>somehow get cast in massive capeshit role with widespread commercial appeal, potential billion dollar film
>need to suddenly stop looking like a massive bitch quick

Haha dumb bitch

Tell me when the alimony goes to charity.

Look at her face. You can tell it's an evil person just by that face.

It just radiates vileness.

To be fair, if I did as many shitty movies as Depp I would beat my wife too.

when was the last time you donated 7 million to charity?

That's all young attractive white women, user.

I'll believe it when I see the receipt.

You're goddamn fuckin-A right I'll defend Johnny.
I will admit he blew it by marrying this bitch but that's the only mistake he made.

She wouldn't "donate" it if she wasn't guilty.

When was the last time you tried to buy back your career?

"Charity"

When was the last time you claimed you got beaten up by your partner but there is photographic evidence of both of you smiling at a party a day after the fact?

I will defend Johnny because Amber had domestic abuse charges against her by her former lesbo lover.

She's buying PR so she doesn't get blacklisted in Hollywood.

She can use the "I'm an actress" defense, which is funny since that argument goes both ways

Bitch should give that money to me.

>falsely accuse famous actor of beating her
>go into massive damage control
You don't have to defend Depp to call out this disgusting whore.

Depp's Net Worth: $400,000,000

Why can't he save Brendan, bros?

>7 million dollars that would go towards underage sex workers
that's a lot of underage sex workers

legit jelly thb

what kind of charity

She's a huge fan of Ayn Rand, a bisexual, and an atheist. Also she's paradoxically and huge supporter of fag and LGBTQIAP+ ""rights"" and other liberal lefty crap.

Tied in with a pretty face, this woman would make Lilith blush.

>Mixing Ayn Rand with LIBRURL demonification
C'mon nigga, at least get your delusions straight.

kek she's trying to save what little career she has left. She thinks if she donates this money then that will convince people and Jewywood she isn't a leech so she can keep starring in movies.

Prove she donated the money

I'll wait here while she travels the world for the rest of her life living off rent and lease from properties she purchases with that 7m

This.

Anybody wonder why as soon as claims came up that she was unfaithfull with Billy Bob Thorton she sudenly decided to settle to Johnny's offer?
She likely got scared shitless she would be exposed as the wallflower she is. I'll bet she must have microwaved her cellphone by now

>Billy Bob Thorton
I like the guy, don't get me wrong, but how does he constantly pull such hot young poon? What's his secret?

she's only donating it because people called her out on being a gold digger, now she's trying to look like the better person.

She was determined to destroy Depp and that's exactly what she has done. It was never about the money.

The sexy kind

>as soon as claims came up that she was unfaithfull with Billy Bob Thorton she sudenly decided to settle to Johnny's offer?
But she released the photo herself.
>As part of her domestic violence case against Johnny, the actress put forward a photograph showing the names "Billy Bob" and "Amber" scrawled on a mirror in paint.
Anybody wonder why as soon as she puts up a video of Johnny drunk and trashing his house he decided to settle?

Doing something good to save her public image doesn't make her right

It's past your bedtime user, you got school tomorrow

wtf i love amber now

Fucking this. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

He's fine, nobody gives a fuck about this shit long term.

hes rich and famous............. or at least famous

being famous is enough brah, theres probably less than 1000 'famous names' people will agree on

billy bob thurton is one of them

She seems like she needs to get pounded by a nice thick cock baka

It makes sense when you put it like that
Not like that cunt depp is gonna help a dude like me anyway. That was some expensive cunt tho

sounds like she's doing for recoginition rather than actually caring

She should send money to "Save Brendan Foundation"

Everyone does it for recognition. That's how these funds work, they're not actually helping Africa to solve hunger, but to feed some of them for a while, meanwhile a rich jewish guy gets "philantropist" added to his wikipedia page.

>ywn be a useless philanthropist

i can dream senpai

confidence

Trying to buy back positive favour of public opinion after being revealed to being a scamming bitch who thought she could get away with it.

Is Charity her new gf?

You know, because she's all bisexual and interesting like

Is caught out for being corrupt and in it for the money. Has no choice but to give money away so she loses anyway.

Good post.

>huge supporter of fag and LGBTQIAP+ ""rights"" and other liberal lefty crap.
So is Johnny Depp

It's likely a money laundering scheme, OP.

I'm as far from Tumblr/Reddit as possible/ I'm a dindu/Islam/SJW hating Trump supporter.

But the responses to this thread are fucking cringe worthy. Woman gets called a gold digger than donates everything to charity, this after a video of Johnny acting like a piece of shit leaks

What kind of charity we talking bout here ?

>FUCKING GOLD DIGGER, FUCKING LYING CUNT
>POOR JOHNNY COME HERE I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK

>donating all 7 million to charity
>I-IT'S JUST D-DAMAGE CONTROL!!!!!!

>giving someone elses money away doesn't entitle the person who's money it is from being defended

Nu-male logic everybody.

Sup Forums has spent weeks following this drama like a group of middle aged women in a book club. It's ridiculous. When was the last time Johnny Depp made anything decent?

I don't get your point.
This is as selfish and shallow as people with a disease wanting money to help fund research for said disease.

If you really weren't selfish, you'd have given money in the first place, and she didn't.

She's a liar trying to buy good will. It's obvious but nu-males and sjws can't see that because they're dense cunts like usual.

2009?

She is extremely beautiful but she has an evil look about her. She reminds me of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

>you'd have given money in the first place, and she didn't.
she did, many times

>2009 was 7 years ago
Fuck.

>She's a huge fan of Ayn Rand

good she has some redeeming qualities

What exactly is the point of a divorce settlement again?

he's made confidence his bitch

its the current year. if your not beating up women your sexist and probably a latent homosexual who thinks women are weak and need to be protected

white knights are the real sexist

#beatwomen4equality

Hilarious attempt at trying to save face. She knows her acting career is done.

massive dong

like an evian bottle

This makes no sense. Isn't the point of alimony that you need it as living expenses? So if she's donating it to charity, doesn't that prove that she doesn't actually require alimony?

It's a PR play, nothing more

God forbid she be seen as a gold-digger, right

Holy fuck I hate women now. I used to laugh at /r9k/ and those self entitled MRAs but God damn white women are absolutely irredeemable and constituting the worst western civilization has to offer.

>aquaman
>potential billion dollar film

AHHAHA
are DCucks really this delusional?

Instead of using the state to force someone else to give half their shit to poor niggers, why doesn't she give half of HER OWN shit to poor niggers?

Sup Forums....
Step 1. Google "how to hustle"
Step 2. Google "tax purposes"

She STILL a gold digger!!

>Beaten wives never keep up appearances
>People don't pretend to be okay when they're not

uhhh not sure if you guys know it or nto but around here in DC girls go into the sex trade on their own underage then they bribe the guys for life because its a crime. Its hella easier than that sugar daddy bs you hear about.

Donating stolen money is pointless.

What? No way!

She was the good guy all along!