Just had sex with my gf for first time

Just had sex with my gf for first time.

She was the hottest girl I have ever fucked.

She only has 1 problem.

She's a pothead.

How do I get her to quit smoking. I fucking hate pot smoker's, I don't care that she only smokes before she goes to bed it's still unhealthy and an addiction.

Any advice?

Smoke moar

Bumping since I think this is important

kill yourself?
Just a thought

I asked for advice on how to get her to stop smoking,not smoke more

No, I'm pretty fucking happy right now, and see no reason to do that

Actually fuck off. She is the most responsible "pothead" I've ever heard of: smoking weed only before bed when she probably needs it to sleep solid.

Actually prove how it's unhealthy before you call it an unhealthy addiction.

Well I tried.
Maybe do some research about it.
But hey speculation is way more fun right?

This is simple.

You don't get to change people to your liking. Everyone has their quirks.

If you are happy with her, let it go.

If it's that of a problem, go.

You might talk with her about that, raise your concern, or whatever, but in the end the choice is hers.

dont listen to the potheads op

pot makes you dumber its been proven
you wont make her quit if she is already addicted

besides she will probably leave you anyway so enjoy it while it leasts and dont worry about her addiction since you wont be dealing with it when she is one with you

>pot
>addiction

Nigger please. Anybody can stop smoking pot at any time with no side effects other than feeling cranky for a day or two. It is NOT an addiction. If you can't stop smoking pot it's because you like pot, it is not physically addictive whatsoever.

This

Drop her, maybe there's a guy out there who wont care about a single flaw so much and plow her much better than you did. Stay beta.

Well you've got the best response so far, it's just sad.

I finally meet a girl I like and she does something that I just can't overlook

Fuck you, go smoke a joint.

This. I smoked pot for 4 years of my life and dropped it cold turkey. I don't even think about it's existence until somebody brings it up.

I fucked her for over an hour, she was amazed I kept going.

She couldn't get enough of me. And I can keep her if I want, I just want her to stop this 1 thing.

That sounds sad man. It sounds like you don't get out much or interact with others so you try to make a person that you're dating into what you want to date.

Satan with the good advice

I dont know her man, maybe she is a decent girl and might be able to keep a relationship and only needs your love for it to work. I just responded like that because its the most possible scenario, but there are exceptions.
Just talk to her and look at her response about this issue.

Your right on both parts, except for the sad part. Every new gf I get a bit closer. I can typically change 2 or 3 behaviors, but those are normally simple.

This chick has everything except this 1 problem. And I just don't know how to fix it

why do you care? pussy's pussy

>unhealthy
I guarantee you that you do a hundred things more unhealthy than smonking pot. I know this because you are on Sup Forums.

And what if she doesn't want to? What are you going to do then?
Of course you don't have to drop her, but take it from somebody whos been in a relationship with someone that had a quirk i couldn't stand. It may go good for while, but you will start to resent this quirk. Drop her if you can't handle one of her habits.

It's simple. You don't. If she doesn't want to change it then you gotta deal with it or drop her. You not understanding that nobody is perfect is the sad part.

Get her addicted to you dick in stead.

I just don't know what to do. She's so fucking amazing... But pot smoker's are retarded

If she's good but the pot

Man, drop it. She won't be sucking cocks to get her next hit. As long as she won't be overdoing, you might be all fucking right.

There are much worser addictions than pot.

What's the issue with that? Does it get in the way of her being productive and successful or something?

I can definitely try.

Leave her and let her be happy, OP.

She likes smoking weed, you don't like people smoking weed. It ain't gonna go anywhere if you're controlling her from day one.

Or... smoke some weed with her and quit being a fucking loser fag. It'll chill you out and makes fucking better.

DID YOU PUT A PICTURE OF A SPITFIRE JUST SO THAT I WOULD CLICK ON IT? BECAUSE IF YOU DID, THEN I DID.

Either smoke with her or break up with her or let her smoke and leave her alone. Never try to change someone. They will only resent you for it. She has to want to quit herself.

>Pot smoker's are retarded
Did you get beat up by a pot smoker or something?
Where is your evidence to back this claim?
I smoked pot all the way through high school and i passed with flying colors. As long as she isn't being effected by it in terms of it destroying her productivity, it literally won't hurt her in any more than modern processed food will.

For my whole life every person that I have met that smokes pot has been a retarded hippie stereotype.

I just can't stand the image of her turning into that.

True, but I was hoping for a simple psychological trick to get her to stop

op if you read one post in this thread let it be this one.

>i dated this girl for 3 years
>she started smoking weed, i was against it
>the first fight we ever got in was over her smoking pot with sketchy dudes
>she always thought i was over reacting
>i was, but i like weed now
>anyway the whole thing started the ball rolling on us breaking up

>other dudes i know who date potheads but dont smoke have the same problem

so here's my advice: if you don't like pot, don't date potheads. if you really like this girl never use words like:
>unhealthy
>addiction
in fact, try smoking some weed man
if that's not an option consider:
>coming to terms with your pothead girl
>letting it go because it's just weed

personally i'd tell you to let it go, odds are you won't last seeing as you're a fuckin narc

Smoking period is unhealthy, but I agree with you. Doesn't sound recreational.

Not a bad situation op. Either you're trolling or freaking out over insignificance shit

no? lol?

Not quite. It really depends on the person. I started smoking weed around 19 and quit when I was 24 because I kinda got bored with it and I felt like it made me lazy.

One of my coworkers smokes regularly and just finished his second college degree while working full time.

Everyone is different user.

Oh, ok, sorry

Im going to throw this out. I have yet to read a single spelling error from those on the pro pot side, just saying.
Also Obvious troll is obvious.

I know it's insignificant, but I am a bit OCD and would prefer to change this one little thing about her. I just don't see how I am asking that much.

You're old.

Thank you!!!
This guys a fucking loser.

tbh most people grow out of it. I suspect you're both still basically children. (read under 25)

hey its me, the guy who just posted that brain-dick gif

pot won't make ya girl a hippy, her friends or the media might

what you should do is pick up a fashionable hobby with her.

>perhaps try getting fit

buy ya girl some activewear and put that ass in some nike spandex

plus if you guys start getting fit maybe she'll stop smoking for the lung capacity, or you'll become more attractive and can leave her for a lameass potless bitch

Put her bowl inside of your ass for 5 minutes every day.sooner or later she will get sick and tired of her weed tasting like ass and quit smoking. Then you will have great sex for a while and then one day she will figure out that it was your ass she smelled on her bowl and she will make a truly great fight and you will break up forever which is really ok cuz u will be sick of her shit by then. Then you will profit.

Believe it or not, I'm not trolling. I honestly just want to have a 100%perfect gf

Blaze it faggit

I'm 23, 1 month from turning 24. She's 22 and 9 months from 23

Hey Jeff Sessions, fuck off. Pot smokers aren't bad ppl.

>pot makes you dumber its been proven
>enjoy it while it leasts
>you wont be dealing with it when she is one with you

I smoke weed most nights, and have done for the past several years. I don't think I could ever be high enough to write as badly as you do.

Maybe weed does make people who are already retarded dumber, but for people with overly active minds it can help them turn it off when they need to.

OP if she mostly just smokes at night or socially it's really nothing to worry about. You're being the equivalent of a nagging wife who calls her husband an alcoholic for enjoying a beer or two with dinner. There's a huge difference between a light habit that is consistently under control and a full blown addiction.

nobody is perfect you dipshit. every person in a relationship has flaws that the other doesnt like but will accept because relationships are about give and take you young fuck. you'll learn that one day

You don't deserve her. The soon she dumps your control freak ass the better off she'll be.

OP, you can't say you have a disorder like OCD and then expect someone else to change THEIR disorder because of yours. You can ask her to change, but if she doesn't compromise don't be pissy about it just because you like the sex.

Starting to believe OP has never had a relationship if he thinks that he can force a perfect one.

Fuck.

Blaze up and quit being a fucking headcase.

Checked

Don't let perfect become the enemy of good.

have you ever tried pot? it's a good time lol

>I just don't see how I am asking that much
By asking her to give it up, you're asking more from her than she would be asking from you to just not be such a control freak.
Her weed habit doesn't actually affect you. It affects her. From her point of view, I'm betting it affects her for the positive.

She probably needs it to sleep and you want her to give up her medication because you're "a bit OCD" lol... You really should try weed OP

Please be bait

ur a puss

same here

FINALLY POST A NAKED PICTURE OF YOUR GF

Stop being such a fucking faggot?

There is FUCKING NONE!!!

Lived with an active addict (alcohol) for nearly two years. You literally CAN NOT change other people.

They might change for your or for whatever reason, but they must "want" to change.

Take it as a life lesson, enjoy life, be happy, don't sweat small things. This is small. People have much bigger problems.

Be happy, don't try to be perfect or have perfect gf, there is no perfection in life. It is why it is so wonderful!!!

Kill yourself bitch
Then you wont have to fix anything ever

stop being gay

Itt: butthurt stoners
Old pasta

Dubs dont lie OP get cucked by herb cock

Go back to being a virgin

get over it or break up

replace the weed addiction with a making money addiction, just an idea i've never tried it

Top kek addiction. You can't get addicted to pot. It's completely healthy. If she is over 21 shell be losing less brain cells in a week of smoking than if she drinks a beer. It probably helps her sleep and keeps her healthy. If you also like her personality taking her off pot will change it and you couldn't have that now.

Also..

Lower your fucking standards. You're on Sup Forums for ducks sake. She's prolly just into for the dick so don't pretend you're some amazing nigga that deserves a perfect SO. Fucking loser.

whole thread is b8 jesus christ sage

if you cut her lungs out she cant smoke anymore

>You can't get addicted to pot.

fucking idiot. yes, you can get addicted to pot.

look up the definition of addiction if you don't believe me.

Give her my number, I'll smoke her out

Dump her so she can get someone worthy fag

your a special kind of retarded if you think thats a spit fire

There's been stuff coming out saying it kills brain cells like alcohol... but that with excessive use. The only anti-pot stuff I've seen is aimed at teens.

Even though I can live with you sharing your individual experience (which being as smart as you say you are, you know proves nothing) as an example of an usual case of pot smokers, I lost it here:

> for people with overly active minds it can help them turn it off when they need to.

I'm not implying you are one, but it is common between potheads to be incredibly dense about smoking pot. Suddenly pot is the root of all that is great and everyone else is an idiot. Just say you like it, I see no problem there, but don't start fantasizing about overly active minds and listing benefits with zero evidence or based on a single testimonial of a pothead. Tons of stupid people smoke it too.

Still, I agree with you, it is not an addiction, but lots of people -me included, find it an annoying habit. If my gf drank every single night I'd complain too.

This nigga gets it

dope is gasoline on young dame hormones,shit it can wreck them and you for life,,oil of pot hang around for 5 weeks,affects critical faculties, all sorts of shit.
find someone else, booze young ought to leave it until hormones are settled around 18 19,long as you drink an ounce an hour the stuff is no problem,a drink or 2 a day,
3 hits of pot,it hangs around for 5 weeks