Homosexaulity/Transgenderism should not be tolerated

Why are we condoning the spread of these mental illnesses?

Trans and gays should be banned from public restrooms, government positions including the military and from creating marriages.

They should be hung from from trees like the degenerate mentally ill scum that they are, and eliminated from the gene pool.

They're already eliminated from the gene pool

surrogates

>I'm triggered, the thread

fag lover

Id rather not flip shit over whether or not someone wants to fuck another man in the ass or not than to be a spastic little tard who tries to be as edgy as possible because he craves attention.

faggot

Shouldn't you be getting ready for school? Its starting sometime soon for you I'm sure.

really though, faggots don't bother me.
Two fags dating and fucking... realistically that means two guys taken out of the dating pool and easier for me to find a female partner. Kudos when the dudes are in amazing shape and good looking too. I say let the faggotry spread.

you're ugly and you should be taken out the dating pool you beta faggot

Its one thing if its some moron flashing his balls off to everyone waving a gaypride flag. But If its just some guy who just prefers fucking other guys who should care since he isnt being a flaming faggot about it.

get of Sup Forums user, you might get triggered. Try /lgbt/

"ACCEPT ME OR I'LL KILL MYSELF AND BLAME IT ON YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!" -Every fag ever.

Daily reminder that fags love corrupting little kids.

You are about to find out if it works or not.

If it doesn`t, we`ll have an example to show everyone who thinks it will.

Meanwhile, nobody should should not give a rats ass about the mental illness & poopdick coalition.

Daily reminder that fags are obsessed with death.

I'm not the one making a Sup Forumstier thread user, how about you read the guidelines then make a better post instead of complaining as much as a feminist does

have you considered being an hero?

OP cares where other men put their penises. Seems pretty gay to me.

typical fag excuse. we don't like your degeneracy, flashing your colors and forcing us to call genetic men "she".

we don't want to break down gender labels because they don't' exist. men are men. women are women. you are what you were born with in between your legs

If you believe this then it is up to you to take your beliefs and enact them against those who wish to hurt your society.
Start taking them out and be smart about it.

>men are men
You got that right dude. UNF

As someone who has personally known people with OCD, schizophrenia, and multiple personality disorder, the best thing you can do for them if you care about them is accept their condition. No amount of telling a schizophrenic person that they can't predict the future is going to actually convince them of it. Mental illnesses don't work like that. You have no choice but to accept it, no matter how foreign or disgusting it might seem. Especially if some kind of treatment is possible. It's not going to get treated if everyone denies it exists.

Well you can't, because then you'd go in jail and be stuck with more faggots.

But I do treat them badly.

I teach middle school math now and anyone I even remotely suspect is a faggot, I take off more points than I normally would for a normal human being.

I've flunked a kid that I would've grudgingly given a D if he wasn't a queer. But that's what you get for being such a raging faggot.

He literally asked me to sign a petition to support the creation of an LBGT club at the school.

When he came asking for extra credit at the end of the semester, I feigned concern but said I couldn't do it, and it wouldn't be fair to the other students.

Litter did that little queer nugget know that I had given two other kids extra credit opportunities.

I kept their mouths shut by telling them that they couldn't tell anyone else that they had that opportunity for EC and if any else found out, even students in another class, I would not give them the EC anymore.

Seeing that little pillow biter bawl the day he got his final grade report was the highlight of my week. I went home and kept playing that image over and over in the back of my head.

I'll make sure they all the fags I meet live miserable lives. Subhumans don't deserve the same treatment as the rest of us.

no tits, short hair, man hands, that's repulsive

keep trying, user

maybe one day you'll manage to fill the void that your father's disappointment left inside of after you came out to him

when you suck dick and bend over and take cock, do you pretend its him giving you the love he never showed you, because deep down, he knew you were a beta male that wouldn't spread his seed into a woman?

this is is the mental illness I'm talking about

I would never let my sons around a gay man. ever. you think I want them looking up to someone that shoves rods up his ashole as a rolemodel?

same thing for my girls, i don't' want some ugly man-hating butch girl teaching my daughters them their homosexual degeneracy

None of that happened

keep taking big dicks in your ass, I'm sure your father is proud

do you still remember the look of disappointment in your father's eyes when you came out to him? when you told him you like to bend over and take cock?

Wow you sure told him

we should have tests for mental illnesses like this

so we can create a tax incentive for aborting gay fetuses

i'm glad you took the time to reply to this text, in between the cocks you were blowing in your mother's basement

by the way user, how does your mother feel about your family lineage ending inside of the ass of another man?

Nah. Women are just ugly and have no fucking sense or brains.

Should we hang and disqualify all mentally ill people?

Can we just start screening babies and aborting anything that isn't perfectly mentally and physically healthy?

Is there any real proof "The Gay" is hereditary? Alcoholism seems to be, some other mental illnesses are as well.