WWYD to your cousin

WWYD to your cousin

everything

Ever tried?

Moar, feet?

used to make out with my cousin when we were younger
it was fucking awesome but her faggoty little brother wouldnt leave us alone and she got spooked and wanted to stop
ive always hated that faggot

nope. just fap to her

Kek, do you still see each other? Any awkwardness?

never any awkwardness im 29 now and this happened when i was like 10? mabey

think she was like 7 and brother like 4 or 5

goddammit i can still feel her tongue in my mouth
dicks so hard it hurts

impregnate

They're white wow what a surprise! Rest of you fags are probably white too i bet, yuck & kek.

i found n00dz of mine :^ )

I'd love to fuck her tight little body

i wouldnt mind seeing your sexy brown cousin if you have one. dont be racist!

oh fuk. more

Use to jerk off to her panties she'd leave in the bathroom

hot. any ass pics?

no interest?

I fucking still fap to her thick ass hips

gimme

little slut.

Anyone still interested?

keep going

never stopped

fuck yea
keep em comin' man

i will

Blurry. She's on the right and her younger sisters on the left.

MOAR
did you use her phone?

like her? idk who she took these for?

found her on anonib looking for girls i knew. didnt expect to find her

your cousin is hot dude

depends which one... im a bifag and i'd probably rather do something with a boy cousin if i had to choose just 1. minimum would be making out and giving him a hj, but i'd probably do pretty much anything consensually. We've showered together quite a few times but have never done anything.

what was it like when you showered together? how old?

Her sister let me feel up her thighs during a long ass road trip when we were younger

Me and my cousin used to 'play doctor' and whatnot when we were kids. We'd get naked and I would lay on top of her stuff like that. We had no idea about really how sex worked. At least half the time it was her instigating it. The last time the stuff almost happened we were 10 at Thanksgiving one year and I was old enough to know what we were doing was sexual so I told her no. Years later I was like 15 and she was smoking I mean smoking hot and hadn't seen her for 5 years and we were all drinking so I wondered if she might want to pick up where we left off as kids so stupidly I went for it and kissed her, well she kissed me back but I could tell it was maybe just because I had surprised he in the moment.. or whatever it just wasn't 'there' so I stopped and let it go and pretty much forgot about it. Fast forward 20 years later and she tells anyone who'll listen that I molested her and pretty much blaming the fact that she turned into a fat unhappy loser on the crap we did as kids. Be careful when messing around with family even if it's consensual.

That's hot. got any nudes of either?

where those nudes at

nice any more to that story/ what was it like? how long did it last? was she in to it?

my hard drive about to be posted on Sup Forums

Basically we were stuck side by side in the back of a car for a 10 hr drive. She let me rub her thighs and just over her pussy covered by shorts for like an hr. she rubbed my dick through my shorts. Nothing really came of it. And I was too much of a pussy to take it further. Full of regret

This again

how many more pics we talkin

Hot as fuck, more

Another

not a lot. thats why im stalling. idiot!

Watching her run around in panties growing up was brutal. Been fapping to her for years

Got more?

now we're getting to the good stuff

She's so fucking hot

as far as family/cousins go, we are pretty close, always have been, even though he is 10ish years younger. Id say he's more of a brother imo. We've showered together fairly often since he was 6ish, a tad less frequently these days, but still once in a while, I'm 22 now. last time was last weekend. It's not a big deal at all, we are both very comfortable with each other. He he is verrry cute imo.

never tried anything during a shower? even playful stuff?

plow her into next decade

more available

when I was 18 and she was 15 we got drunk and she came on to me. We made out alot, but that was it. could've fucked her but pussed out. Regret it except when I see her on holidays.

more of my thicc cousin

when he was younger I had to help him but I never did anything overtly sexual, was still fun though.

ass?

Like you wouldn't BELIEVE

You better be using these to your advantage.

Let her know you've seen them, and won't let it be known to everyone for some favours...

fucking awesome dude. dont stop. fapping hard

great idea lol

Is that guys dick hard af?

she's got the tightest little body man

fuck, I wanna hear her squeal

goddamn it looks like she loves to fuck. bet shes wild. how do you think she likes it? face down ass up? bet she rides great too

I bet she loves getting pounded with her ankles by her head

fuuuuck man I would do awful things to get my dick inside her

bmp

does my sister count?

Iv been dieing to talk about my cousin we hooked up a week ago she supper sexy only reason we did not fuck is we didn't fuck is i didn't have a condom. # old lazy fag never green text never learned how

I have a sexy sister

nice! any pics?

that butt looks like jailbait but I would still absolutely fuck your sister's brains out

Yea but can share do to other people possible lurking

Don't take it personally, user. Fat losers are like that for a reason. They'll look for any excuse people will put stock into to shrug off any blame on themselves. You're just a convenient fall guy for her shit life, even tho you have nothing to do with it.

just a nice tight butt

whew, goddamn that is fantastic. would still be jerking either way but nice to know I don't have to worry, lol

she loves showing it off lol.

I would love to feel her grinding into me with that ass. So firm and juicy, I'd want her to feel exactly how hard she was making me, and have her start grinding back against me even harder...unh

give her a nice load. i know ive given her plenty

oh, holy fuck...those tits are perfect

I would love to shoot all over them until they're all sticky and glazed, with some oozing down into her cleavage

can she make you cum?

fuck yeah man, she just did, hah

thought about pounding her face down then making her sit up and letting me cum all over her face and tits when it was time

good god I would love to have her irl

want more

fuck yeah, absolutely

you don't have to go overboard but I'll definitely take what you want to give

lol ill post it all long as your interested n horny. what u like about her>

jfc user your cousin is 10/10. any more?

she just has the most amazing body type

perfect ass, just the right kind of thick thighs, awesome tits....mmmf

not a lot

little slut too

doing god's work tho

non nude for fun. jacking to her?

I would love to wake up with her blowing me; I bet she'd be so eager to try and make me cum before I woke up that my dick would be past the back of her throat most of the time and she'd only get faster if I did wake up...nnnnn

i want her to squeeze another load out of you

Fuck yeah I've been. Would love to fuck her for hours