Sup Forumsros this is my manager she's one year older and thicc. Should I attempt to smash or leave it professional...

Sup Forumsros this is my manager she's one year older and thicc. Should I attempt to smash or leave it professional? If successful I will dump whatever I get back on here

What type of job is this?
Shit tier throw away or career?

She's above average and I reckon it'd be hot as fuck to have sex with your boss, but the risk probably isn't worth it if you need your job

It's shit tier

NEVER shit where you eat. NEVER.

is she single or is this thread on of those "I think I can bang this older chick cus she is nice to me at work, I think she is married but also good to go! help" kinda things?

cus if shes single, try things out a bit and flirt or eat lunch together and talk. Just don't drop your spaghetti.

She's single I'm just a little too acoustic

Do it then
If it is shit tier it's worth the risk of a possible hot wifey...especially if you could easily get a shit tier job elsewhere

Smash, get hidden cam, you can get em for pretty cheap these days. record and mega us.

That sucks man
I was autistic for a while then became normal...then I got an autoimmune disease that destroyed my endocrine system and I am too tired to date anymore, hard to concentrate....sucks ass finally got my social skills up and this shit happened to me.

why wouldn't you do it?

Smash it, samsh it hard, fuck it! life wont end if work doesnt work out later

Just do the super easy low risk luncj break deal. Figure out if shje actually takes them and what she eats and ask ' hey im hungry, you know what I am craving? ____ we should totally just go"

or the more mild " hey its almost lunch, you want to go get something to eat?' give her an easy way to let you down by saying oh no, not today its way to busy!' then just play it off as a joke, something about her being your boss.

then you can talk during lunch, which is nice, or you have an excuse to ask again on a slow day. If she remembers then that's good. if she forgot completely, same script. don't try a third time.

>mfw I actually work with autistic kids and help them with this kinda stuff.

Can you help me with my rektd hormones?

kek, similar, I got lyme disease right before highschool. kinda put me in a time portal with talking to girls. also because I was frozen in a glacier for highschool, that bullshit petty politics thing teens do doesn't really make any sense to me.

collage was pretty neat though, people like smart people there.

moderate your jacking off. try edging for one big cum instead of the 2-5 small sad ones. deait is also really important. its hippy bullshit voodoo, but its actually true. eat healthier and your various lvlvs even out.

>edging tips, use basic cable and flip channles, or read romance magnas where there isn't any sex scenes. celbs are good too.

OP this is no bullshit, I don't care if you believe me.

>be mre
>recently started at a dream job
>love every minute of it
>plus my boss is super cute, exact same age
>get to know her
>she's pretty cool, ton of the same interests, playful, flirty, I get ideas
>get drunk with her at office event
>she's definitely into it, intense vibe
>the idea of banging my boss is such a turn on, I can't believe I'm considering this
>let judgment kick back in "user you can't make a move on your fucking boss!" i think, and let it go
>she invites me to a party at the weekend
>go with some friends, she's even more flirty, she definitely wants it
>friend comes up to me, I'm clearly pretty drunk
>"do NOT do it user, she's your boss, trust me"
>be too horny to stop
> make move
>tells me the obvious that we can't because she's my fucking boss

Seriously OP I regret it so much. One of the worst decisions I ever made. It's there hanging over me every fucking day at the office. Every time I have to work with her. Seriously don't do it

Mine actually wasn't a disease I don't like bringing up mental illness issues.

I was put on lamictal because of bipolar and it ended up giving me hypothyroidism, started going bald and dumb cunts put me on finestride which is a drug that disrupts the testosterone metaoblism, basically turned me into a cuck.....

Can't get hard now, only took that drug for 3 weeks at a low dose and has been 6 months and still haven't recovered....going to get TRT soon probably hopefully helps.

she looks like Sophie Dee

My test is 300 ng/dL at 26 y/o
TSH was 20...forget the metric for this one but I know it is generally universal
My T4 was very low too

Taking Levothorine (think that is the name?) to balance out hormones, it starts working but I still keep getting colds that wipe me out and makes it feel like I am starting over from scratch

it also takes me 2 hours to cum, and like 20 minutes to nurse an erection so don't usually jerk off unless it is on the weekends when I have time.

well I'm still on high end antibiotics for that fucking lyme shit. years and years of side effects. I'm talking 15 years. I have partial paralysisin my ankle, sun sensitivity, baldness, periods of manic pacing. Oh and the big one. I can not sleep with out pills. 100% not even sleepy awake.

I Have a hard time justifying the side effects sometimes, but I know for sure that I could be dead with out them, aids lvl white blood cells and shit. It sucks, but going back to what could have killed me isnt even an option any more.

Post more you homo.

>work
>have single mother 7/10 black boss hitting on me
>have 9/10 single mother with 2/10 teeth hitting on me nonstop even in front of her bf that isn't the babys daddy
>7/10 married white milf is constantly flirting with me
>legit 10/10 dat ass is ice cold but slowly warming up

honestly its just a matter of time before my dick gets me fired but I've never had this many semifuckable chicks seeming to want the dick at the same time before

Bitches only do that for 2 reasons:
>validation
>she's really trying to hook you up on her because she wants to take advantage of your status, money and try to get you into wasting your taking advantage of your resources on her in exchange of occasional sex

Do it OP, then tell the HR Department that she sexually harassed you, get her fired and take her job.

Sounds a bit brutal, but this is how things are in the post Trump world.

oh geez man, taking the real deal drugs can really mess with your shit. I'm on thyroid medication, and it just kicks my ass. you know how people say MUH GENUTICS and over active thyroid? well I'm underactive, so taking them give you the side effects of being a great big fat person with out the weight.

hormones are so fucking annoying to treat, they give you the side effects of having the opposite of what you have.

ok user, I looked up your drugg, I was actually on it for a little bit and I switched. im on Armour thyroid now, its a natural thyroid made from pigs. yes the same company.

heres the deal, its WAY harder to get your dosage correct, but it is way nicer to live with LONG term, i've been on it for like 10 years. not all doctors will give it to you, but Im glad my guy did. Im on 120 mgs btw, and it turned by the 5mg so it takesa bit of work to get exactly what you need.

bump

Obviously. That was obvious to everyone but me. Scratch that. It was obvious to me too but I was too thirsty and intrigued by the story to listen to my better judgment.

Moral of the story, don't try and fuck your boss. I did and I may have kinda fucked my career.

bump for lime awareness

>3779933
see you are all doing it wrong, you never put lime or any acids on woods esp acoustics

ok user with the thyroid probs, I bumped the thread for a good bit. I hope you see my advice about changing medications. It really helped me out alot.

Thanks will look up

Yeah I did, thanks for that

bump