Nigger Scholars: Stand Your Ground Edition

In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

They seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes.

She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article65319257.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/15/a-miami-woman-killed-a-teen-burglar-as-he-fled-her-home-should-she-be-charged/
youtube.com/watch?v=aDt56Z0-peY
youtu.be/aEHVJCl1_2Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a good boy.

Trying to turn that life around.

I fucking hate niggers like this. I hope this family doesn't get anything other than a punishment for raising a shitty kid, but that certainly wont be the case.

>Trevon

PURE COINCIDENCE

one eye on the old white ladies money, other on the school supplies

Fucking kek

These girls. And the lack of any kind of empathy for the White lady who was forced to defend herself and her home.

I never heard the name Trayvon / Trevon until the Zim Zam was forced to stand his ground.

Now it seems to be everywhere.

The Trevon in pic related is not the same one as in the OP.

>nigger nigs
>dies nigging
>dindu nuffin
>chimpout

We're at phase 3
It becomes predictable.

He wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffin, white people shoul no't have gunz n sheid to shoot nigguhs.
He wuz goin placus

In Florida, I think this was a righteous shooting.

And Trevon isn't around to tell a different version.

And the shame of it all is that Florida is missing another scholar.

All he needed was dem supplies.

This stuff genuinely angers me. Fellow niggers, as well as sjw cucks, will make every excuse in the world for his obvious criminal behavior and wrongdoing.

Oh, well he was from a bad area. He was just trying to get money for school or to donate to his church. He was such a good boy.

At what point does being from a bad area excuse criminal behavior? These areas seem to be doing nothing but breeding more scum like this who will end up brutalizing other decent members of society. If it's not physical harm, then it's economic harm. Welfare Queens popping out more little treyvons who grow up to do shit like this.

Its a shame because there are actually some people who end up great members of society from ghettos. A lot of the time, there are people trying to make a positive impact on the area but they are vastly overshadowed by the sheer number of dumb thugs who would rather perpetuate their shitty environment.

This is why people hate black people

HE GOOD BOY!

These people lost a family member. Rationality is a clear casualty of grief here. What I don't understand is why that narrative is the same one being propagated by the press.

Everyone's a fucking victim, these days. No has any responsibility; it is all society's fault.

I can't believe we've gotten to the point where violent crime with a clear and visible victim is being so twisted the perpetrators are the new victim. Makes me sick.

not only do they lack empathy, but shame. I don't know is there a sane person that would buy that lie that he wuz a gud boi, he juz needed dough for da school, unless you think he wuz tryna look gud for da school with hez new chainz, because we all know, every kid needs golden chains and new pair of jordan's for the school.

She lost a brother. It's difficult to process, and the media attention probably doesn't help. I'm not saying she's right, but trying to find answers and meaning in the face of death is pretty normal.

>how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school

It's funny because it sounds like parody but it's not funny because I know it's not.

>violent crime
There was no violence until the dude was shot, apparently after he'd left the house again already. Honestly, I think no one has any business shooting anyone in the back, no matter whether they got their shit burglarized or not. Castle doctrine/stand your ground principle are fucking stupid.

if that cracka had given him the TV to pawn he could have become the next black science man

>pretty normal

>“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

>“If she called the police already why would she shoot him?”

When did this kind of amoral reaction become normal.

Tears are normal.

Shame at a brother who was breaking into homes is normal.

This reaction is not normal in the white community.

It is standard in the black community.

Blacks (98 percent of them) have no shame; no empathy; no maturity.

Yeah as long as you make it out of the house with your burglarized posetions your home free.
>Break into house
>Get shot
>Shiettttttttt

I knew a kid in early elementary school named Trayvon. I moved schools at around grade 3 and fell out of contact. Saw his name in the paper a few years ago, apparently he got arrested for carrying out a hit on some guys preggo gf for some drug money.

In the interests of his background, his mom died of cancer when I still knew him and his dad was obviously black so his only family was his grandmother and as such that could kinda fuck someone up. Not making excuses for what he did, but he didnt have good luck early in life and I imagine that became a trend for him.

LOL at Next Black Science Man

That white lady may have saved a lot of lives, who knows.

He wasn't shot in the back. They are trying really hard to make it sound like that's what happened because that's why they always do.

>Killed a pregnant woman for drug money

Niggers need to stop naming their children Trayvon or any variation thereof.

she is mad her benefits were just cut by one sixth

Right, because that's the alternative to just shooting anyone who breaks into your house no matter what. I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong in most cases. She could have just threarened him, shot his leg, whatever. Don't kill a hood nigga for breaking into your house.
He was shot after he'd already left the house again. Shortly before the police arrived. Sure sounds like killing him wasn't unavoidable - in fact, I'd wager if the woman hadn't had a gun in the first place, nobody would have gotten killed and Mr Ghetto King would have gotten his black ass arrested, like he deserved after breaking into another person's house. Shot and killed? Doesn't seem like an appropriate consequence for his crime.

Yeah seems to be more of a curse than being black to begin with. Its weird when you have a small connection to the guy who did it though. Normally I'd be with you with the 'fuck niggers' mentality, but here I just felt bad for both parties. The victim obviously cause she fucking died, and Traytray as well because he clearly didnt get any breaks in his shitty life.

I'd shoot anyone who tried to take my stuff
>b-but a person's live is more important
I don't care about some nigger stealing shit for dem school supplies

>nigger intellectuals

Remember that the police reported that there was a confrontation between the strong young black scholar and the white lady.

She stood her ground.

And, thanks to ONE SINGLE WELL AIMED ROUND, was alive to tell about it.

One round; that is ammunition discipline.

you srsly whiteknighting this criminal nigger? not sure what that would be called....

>steal something
>get shot for home invasion, perfectly reasonable
>yeh hol up boi u gotta understand namsayin how he gonna get pencils unless he stealin yo TV
It really does just go to show you, you can take the nigger out of his homeland, raise them in a modern society with law, order and comfort, and they'll still revert to a tribal state and act like animals.

I used to think that wogs were redeemable, I don't think that way anymore.

>She could have just threarened him, shot his leg, whatever. Don't kill a hood nigga for breaking into your house.

Shot his leg.

Do you know how hard that is to do on purpose?

Do not neglect the fact that there was a confrontation, either.

>I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong

Jesus Christ

Where do you people come from

How can you be so naive as to think that life is so sacred that every single instance of it must be upheld by any means possible, often to the detriment of others?

Why do you think you have the authority to tell someone that they can't defend themselves, their property, and their families from people who are dangerous, committing crimes against them, scarring them for life? What makes you think that you have the moral high ground here? You would ruin people's lives because they shoot and kill someone that is a veritable threat to the wellbeing and lives of a person and his/her family? What makes you think that you have the right to impose on somebody else the rules by which they are allowed to defend themselves from people who are breaking all the rules, and, in most cases, would not follow these same rules and would kill or severely injure some of these people, who are the real victims? What happens when that hood nigga shoots and kills a man and his family for a TV and 200 dollars in pocket change?

Are you so out of touch with reality that you think it's okay to ruin these people's lives even more if they choose to defend themselves? What the fuck is wrong with you?

That is not normal. When someone commits a crime here and is killed in the process, the family feels ashamed of him. Sure, they may mourn him, but they wouldn't dream of defending him on a TV like that.

>yes goy don't protect yourself or your family until you're absolutely sure he's there to rape and murder you all. Until then you don't know and had better just let him do what he wants.
cuck

>He was shot after he'd already left the house again.

And yet, he was shot in the chest and the police account given to reporters was that they "got into a scuffle".

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/15/a-miami-woman-killed-a-teen-burglar-as-he-fled-her-home-should-she-be-charged/

>She could have just threarened him, shot his leg, whatever.

I would guess this is what she intended and attempted to do but he attacked.

>Tears are normal.
>Shame at a brother who was breaking into homes is normal.

I also find their lack of emotion at family members' deaths to be very disturbing. Look at his brother's reaction at 00:58 in the miami herald video. I thought he was just a fucking neighbor or passerby at first.

Geneva plz go

These types of people are shameless. They genuinely don't understand what they're doing is wrong in most cases, it's ingrained into their culture. They are seriously nigh incapable of understanding the ramifications of their actions in most cases, and barring that, incapable of caring about them.

They are literally sub-human poor excuses for human trash. They are less than trash, than scum. They deserve to be purged. They won't ever be, though, because the people that actually are capable of feeling empathy and understanding that these things are just wrong, are the ones defending these people and as a consequence encouraging these kinds of behaviors.

Yet ANOTHER Trevon Johnson.

>cocoa, florid
>cocoa
KEK

Just a wild guess, are you from Geneva to suck so much nigger dick?

cocoa, fl is a shithole, infested with niggers

florida itself is mostly a shithole

>Brandun
Why not just Brandon like a regular human being?

>Johnson was a student at D.A. Dorsey Technical College, barely a block away from where he died. He also lived in the same neighborhood, and his cousin said Liberty City shared some blame in his death.

What the fuck, do these people take no responsibility for their actions?

>Look at his brother's reaction at 00:58 in the miami herald video

Nigger did seem kind of laid back. Relaxed, even

Which for some reason raises questions - did any of his friends or family members know that Trevon was about to rob that day? Did Tre Tre have an accomplice who got away without detection?

>They seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

You are surprised that people who live in a crime area are casual and used to the fact that hood rats break into white people's homes? You either accept it or you go crazy. It's not the same as condoning it. If you believe that it IS the same as condoning burglaries, explain your reasoning.

They don't expect to be shot unarmed. They expect people who own weapons to not be cowardly with it and shoot without the person posing a thread. If they run away and you shoot at them, that's illegal in areas without a retard castle doctrine law.

No, but he has the potential to change.

inb4 rehabilition is shit

America makes no attempt whatsoever to rehabilitate criminals, and is not one to speak about whether or not it would be effective if we did it. We would be good at it, because we're America, if we attempted it.

What's the point of releasing prisoners if they don't rehabilitate? You're releasing them with the same mindset. What if they kill someone? Rehabilitation is more important than you think. Else, you might as well lock everyone for life. So, answer that question. I'll fucking point it out to you if you don't.

No. It's called regular human emotion. Because this guy was a thug doesn't mean they didn't have feelings for this guy. Are all edgy teenage racists as autistic as you?

>was that they "got into a scuffle".

Disregard what I said then.

Do they speak according to a written script? It's always the S A M E

youtube.com/watch?v=aDt56Z0-peY

f c z

MEISTER

>It's called regular human emotion.

Blaming white people and justifying theft of property and home invasion.

No, that is not normal.

That is not normal at all.

Skip to 5 minutes to see Tommy talk

>These people lost a family member. Rationality is a clear casualty of grief here.
If you have any experience dealing with the poor, wether it be inner city or rural, you would no rationality was never present.

You have a situation in which stupidity breeds stupidity.

Right, and with that you'd be right at home in one of the more primitive, bloodthirsty societies that Sup Forums loves to spend their time denigrating (pun etc). Maybe a career in the Islamic State's law enforcement agency might be up your alley? They don't care about some niggers who took somebody's shit either, and I bet they have nice guns to boot.
I don't believe the lady was in mortal danger desu. I say she panicked and shot the kid, which is entirely understandable given the situation she was in, but the end result is impossible to justify.
1. you keep talking about people's lives being ruined, or ruined "even more". A burglary doesn't ruin my life, but of course things may be different in the states. As far as I can see, this lady's life isn't ruined and wasn't in any danger of being ruined either.
2.I believe that nobody who didn't actively (not just by merit of their presence) threaten a life should definitely not be shot. And I have my doubts that a majority of the shootings that occur in the USA, this one included, are the result of life-threatening actions.
I'm all for defending your shit, don't get me wrong. However, I think lethal action should be an absolute last recourse for when your life is in danger and there are certainly other options for people to "defend themselves, their property and their families" and if you don't at least attempt to stop an intruder with non-lethal means (again - if she'd just waited for the police who were basically right there and not confronted the nigger, none of this would likely have happened), you place a burden of guilt upon your shoulders. You have no moral superiority if you can't claim that you tried everything to spare your adversary's life and personally, I couldn't live with having killed a guy for trife shit like that if he didn't at least attempt to kill me first.

What's it like having these conversations in real life?

>loved learning

>you srsly whiteknighting this criminal nigger? not sure what that would be called....

Its called human empathy. You should try it sometime, autist. A life is more valuable than property. You do not murder people to defend a television. It's just common sense. This is not condoning the criminal behavior, it's not condoning a fatal response for some nigger stealing a television or a computer.

Some people value life more than television sets, child. The man was unarmed. There was absolutely no need to murder this man.

If he were posed to kill her or rape her, shooting would've been acceptable. Instead, she played police officer with this guy. A life is more valuable than a television.

>I would guess this is what she intended and attempted to do but he attacked.

Hope so.

>I also find their lack of emotion at family members' deaths to be very disturbing. Look at his brother's reaction at 00:58 in the miami herald video. I thought he was just a fucking neighbor or passerby at first.

Would you rather he have sympathy for the woman who killed his brother? They're grieving. It's not exactly an easy situation to deal with.

>It really does just go to show you, you can take the nigger out of his homeland, raise them in a modern society with law, order and comfort, and they'll still revert to a tribal state and act like animals.

>implying one person represents everyone in his race

I know plenty of non-violent nigs.

>justifying theft of property

Quit the strawman, kid. There's a difference between criticizing a fatal response to justifying theft. Life is more valuable than a television set.

I can't belive black media trys to claim what I DID.
I BUILT THE PYRAMIDS MOTHERFUCKER MOTHERFUCKIN SANDSTONE MAN MALTA BIDES ITS TIME WORLD WAR 3

Autistic.

>I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that
What the fuck is a gun license?

>you would no

Holy shit, is our educational system really this bad?

>What the fuck, do these people take no responsibility for their actions?

Never, it seems.

They immediately say they dindu nuffin and blame white people.

Even when white people are not involved.

Or they blame the policeman who was forced to defend himself or society by putting their feral nigger down.

>Also, pic related. The Gentle Giant would have been 20 years old in 12 days from now.

Will Sup Forums celebrate his birthday?

That food looks fucking disgusting.

I'll play this at his party
youtu.be/aEHVJCl1_2Y

Have you actually done it? I could imagine it's infuriating.

>The man was unarmed. There was absolutely no need to murder this man.

A feral nigger against an old white lady?

He could have done a lot of bad things to her.

She needed her weapon. And is probably thanking the Lord she had it.

Stop being a nigger.

Niggers don't save money and when they get money they choose to spend it on clothes and jewelry. That is why they are all so poor, they have very bad impulse control.

LOL.

A modern classic.

>no money for school stuff
>money to go get her hair did

>life is more valuable than a television set
>le all life is important
How about you stop thinking with your feels, faggot

Of course it is that bad,

When blacks have to commit breaking and entering to get them pencils and dat paper.

Blacks are committing murder for dem textbooks.

And gangfights for desks and chalkboards.

All black crime can be related to scholarship. I see it now.

What if I told you...
That your life belong to malta

>He could have done a lot of bad things to her.

And then it would be justified to shoot him. Why are you incapable of grasping this point? You don't shoot a nigger grabbing a television, you shoot him if he's going to kill or rape you. A life is more valuable than a television.

It's Raising Cane's. The sauce is absolutely delicious. The chicken tendies are absolutely moist and tender. The fries are okay but you can dip them in the awesome sauce.

It could be better, though.

Usually it's cringey as hell and people shun them.

>What the fuck is a gun license?
A license to own a gun. You see, not every nigger and tranny can own a gun.

>Holy shit, is our educational system really this bad?
>judging one's educational skills based on lazy typing on Sup Forums

Is this how autistic and 12 years old you are?

>Stop having empathy for human life
>Stop valuing human life
>Lithuania

Keep going.

It's pretty edgy to consider the life of a criminal to be absolutely valueless, and using that to justify a fatal response for any action they make. Officers don't even shoot unarmed burglars unless they attack. This woman could've done the same thing. Shooting in man in defense of a television is unjustified.

It tells you everything you need to know about niggers that the Black Lives Matter assholes get chimpy upset when people suggest that white lives matter also.

>le all niggers are subhuman trash maymay
I suggest you get out into the real world and talk to some real niggers my friend. Do you even have them in the baltics or are you just getting hype on edgy internet fantasies about a wonderful fascist reality where everything is very clear cut and you're a tough, strong and superior person by virtue of your race?

I have had some conversations with "hood" niggers. they act exactly like in the video, they try to justify the way they act by saying things like "You dont no nuffin bout livin in da street if yu grew up der yu wuld no dat itz a strugle, we out here starvin the only way to survive is to steel" and if you ever point out that they spend all of their money on clothes and unimportant things they instantly go into "whitey is tryna hold us down, we erned this muney and we can spend it any way we want"

It has gotten to the point that when I speak to a nigger and he makes any logical sense at all, I am surprised.

Nigger women are worse, usually.

I am not saying that white lives don't matter. I am also not a nigger. Niggers don't usually talk this way about their own kind, or can operate a computer. You're a very edgy teenager, are you?

>A life is more valuable than property.

I've said this and seen this said before, the most worthless item I own is worth more than the life of any faggot that would break into my home. Its not so much for the item they're stealing, its my own sense of security that's being robbed. A home is something that is considered the one place on this retarded planet where you should actually be safe. Scumbags breaking into homes breaks that safety and anyone willing to defend that safety with lethal force should not only be entitled to do so but celebrated for it as well. The fact that people are saying that homeowners killing intruders is wrong disgusts and angers me to no end. Burglars are less than human regardless of race and should be treated as such, not cried over when one of their victims decides to not be a victim.

>A life is more valuable than a television

You should teach this wisdom to your nigger buddies since they're willing to risk their lives and the lives of others daily committing robberies.

Of course, faggots like you would rather da ebil whitey be disarmed so that chimps like you can have free reign.
Niggers are more than willing to brutally kill others over electronics.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

>Killing is okay because of the abstract value and sanctity I place in my home

No, it's still unjustified. You do not shoot an unarmed person. It doesn't justify the crime, but it also doesn't justify a mortal response unless they actually pose a threat to your life.

>You should teach this wisdom to your nigger buddies since they're willing to risk their lives and the lives of others daily committing robberies.

Once again I'm not a nigger. The nigs I know, however, aren't thugs from what I've seen. I judge them individually.

>Niggers are more than willing to brutally kill others over electronics.

This guy didn't aim to, sonny boy.

>breaking into homes

It all starts when they are young.

Lousy parenting, if the parents are in the picture at all.

Petty theft is forgiven in the black community, even condoned, when it is against white people.

As the niggers grow in size, so also do their crimes grow,

And this white lady is forced to place a round in the black.

>The man was unarmed. There was absolutely no need to murder this man.

You can say that with confidence, but maybe she could know that with confidence at the time. It could have been that he was armed yet unable to draw a weapon while under her control. Allowing him to leave would have allowed him to immediately return, but on equal footing. Perhaps a stretch, but it would certainly be a concern of mine in that situation.

>my own feeble and apparently extremely fragile sense of securoty is worth more than the life of anyone who would dare violate it
OK! I award you the title of supreme edgemaster. Carry it with pride and responsibility.
And stooping to the level of the worst niggers by uncompromisingly killing intruders in your home is going to fix the problems of black society. Alright.

Agreed. The only reason the old woman wasn't beaten, raped, and possibly killed during the robbery was that she was not home. When this thug broke in who knows what he was capable of doing.

Material objects also have sentimental value, imagine a worthless thief stealing something that was your personal memorial to the death of your wife or kid. Death is too good for them.

>I believe that taking a life in order to protect your material possessions is wrong in most cases.
that flag... make sense

>She could have just threarened him, shot his leg
>shot his leg
really nigga, there's a reason people are taught to aim at center of mass
also getting shot in the leg can be fatal if you manage to damage the femoral artery and the person bleeds out

>Would you rather he have sympathy for the woman who killed his brother?

No. I expected him to be upset that his brother was murdered.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Did you watch the video? His brother has just been killed and he appears unfazed. The only one who actually appears to be grieving is his mother.

>It's pretty edgy to consider the life of a criminal to be absolutely valueless

It's not so much that their lives don't matter as it is that they constantly put themselves in jeopardy and endanger other people so no, most people will not shed a tear when they meet their predictable end.

>Shooting in man in defense of a television is unjustified.

I doubt this 54 year old woman tried to physically apprehend this guy yet there was apparently an altercation and she shot him in the chest. What happened? What do you think happened? Really, how do you imagine this played out?
Why was he facing her if he was fleeing?

Maybe he shouldn't have broken into someone's house. Zero pity.

>they don't expect to be shot unarmed
Nigger logic everyone
They are willing to kill people with their fists if they are weaker but oh whitey be a coward if he bees shootin' mah babby

In the hood, only the strong survive. Your boy was weak and he got caught.

RIP in pepperoni, nigger.

>A life is more valuable than property.

Then why did he risk (and give) his life for it?

>I would open my anus and let a big black cock ravage it in the name of tolerance
Kill yourself you worthless faggot

Dead niggers commit no crimes. If anything we need more good people to shoot bad people who violently break and enter with malicious intent towards the home owner.

I have a 12g in my closet, an AK and AR mounted on the wall because I'm edgy like that, and a 45 in my night stand. I hope I never have to use them, but at the same time I hope I do. It is our civic duty to exercise our second amendment and castle doctrine rights. School supplies this time, but maybe it's rape and murder the next. Could you live with enabling a rape and murder just because you were too lazy to put the low life down when you had the chance?

>You do not shoot an unarmed person.
What a fag. Most people are no match for a violent thug with a prison record who was raised in the hellish black "culture". You don't know whether he also has a weapon, etc. so shooting him is your only choice.

>all these libcucks defending the nig for nogging

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>I judge them individually

So do I-- If they don't break into my home, or attempt to attack or rob me, I won't shoot them in the fucking face.
I'm not going to twiddle my thumbs and see if they're in the mood to pour drain cleaner down my throat that night or not.

Isn't it time white people started suing the PARENTS of the feral niggers?

For raising such shitty kids.