This is now the president of the UK

>This is now the president of the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/08/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-london-s-first-muslim-mayor.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tjxz4yS_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>President
>He's a mayor of an already dead city.

That's a quote from Erdogan though, isn't it?

CAN'T WAKE UP

But based on the scientific formula of Diversity = Strenth London should be the most powerful city in the world?

London is still the most relevant city for now, if we hope to resolve a problem we can't live in denial

He's not a president you fucking moron, Britain is a kingdom. He's the new prime minister.

>Bulgarian education

Wait doesnt that make him the new king then?

No it's not. Don't shit post to prove a point. You're probably a paid shill. Good luck with that.

No he is the Shah of the Caliphate of Britain now my friend

Thankyou come again

He's not even the prime minister he's the mayor of Londonstan

Sup Forums blown the fuck out

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/08/the-secret-life-of-sadiq-khan-london-s-first-muslim-mayor.html

Can you refute this white boys?

Unfortunately, there are still just to many white men in the banks suppressing our strength. We will remove them soon inshallah, to become a truly diverse country of muslims is our goal.

Allah guard the first sultan of Bongladesh! May many come after him

>to
also everyone will stop speaking the language of infidels, so spelling won't matter

>mfw he's actually their king now

>makes most money of all of England
>dead

Okay.

Great yeah, there's still banks, nothing is lost guys it's all okay

Pakis are ugly monkies

Prove this quote. Any dip shit can create a meme.

Erdogan also quoted from Ziya Gokalp.
He haven't got enough brain to write any poet.
Just good to use them for propaganda.

No, of course it's fake, Mohammed al-Taqiya

It's the same guy........obvious troll is poor

>Sadiq
>Not president
>Not Prime Minister
>Not even mayor of London
>Barely mayor of shitty Westminster, which usurped the name "London"
>Not even called The Right Honourable Lord Mayor
>Not ruling real London
kek

Yes, of course it's a troll, no need to behead anyone, your Shari'a hasn't been violated.

i didn't know 'regressive left' had become such a widely used term that now even some random muslim guys are using it

I'm a white conservative guy but seeking to incite hate under false pretenses especially when more than likely your motives are to make white conservative males look uneducated and moronic

Post more quotes from Sadiq "Flame of Allah" Khan.

England lost
nuke them

Is wrong!

anyone who is muslim would have uttered allahu akbar at some point in their life. hardly a troll-worthy caption

Took Boris 5 years to change the buses, he's going to realise that London is not owned by the Mayor and he has no power.

Yes, yes. Islam will dominate the world, starting with the United Emirates of al-Britanya and Northern Irestan, we know
Here you go danebro

fucking lmao, this is a thing now

Also, the money is made in the City of London

Not nigger/muslim infested 'London' of the BBC dramas

Clearly you're one of those people who would file false racist claims. Try harder Mate!

Here, this music of you people should calm you down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tjxz4yS_U

Was that supposed to drag out feelings from me to form a out burst at you? I hope they don't pay by the quality of the post. Pro tip I think it Arabic singing sounds good.

>check flag

Close enough.

They actually elected this unstoppable infidel-killing machine. Clearly the native Brits hoped they would be spared his righteous brutality, but they have only hastened their own deaths.

That "random muslim guy" coined the term you fool

And he's still whiter than the average Bulgarian.

Change accounts? Lol

>be British
>get KAHN'D

I'm sure Britons support the political program of Sadiq "the infidel beheader" Khan.

>tfw london still has a higher white percentage than the entirety of the USA

stay mad burgers

But we have nukes... And you don't.... Something doesn't seem right here.

England what the fucking fuck are you doing

Back up :)
Where's that picture explaining how paid shills work that'd fit perfect in this thread. I'd just abandon ship boys! Lol

>Be Italian
>Get CHINK'D

>muslims try wave after wave of invasions into Europe that only barely got stopped
>parts of Europe were under muslim occupation for centuries and basically rendered useless genetically
>millions got displaced, killed and enslaved in the wars and it took centuries more to beat back the muslim hordes

>glorious modern age begins and white people are now inviting muslims to come over and live with them peacefully
>extremist terrorist acts happen and continue to happen
>waves of muslim "refugees" are allowed in and given food, shelter and even education on the taxpayers dime
>one of the largest city in Europe now has a muslim mayor

I'm sure this story will have a happy end.