Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than metal?

Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than metal?

I doubt that creature thinks it's tough

>metal
>genre
wew ther

probably trap but there's more enjoyable trap music than there is enjoyable metal so it balances out

Industrial

I'm sorry I forgot.
Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than black metal?
Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than doom metal?
Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than rock metal?
Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than kys metal?
Is any genre filled with more nu-males who think they're tough than ambient post-avant-garde fusion metal with jazz elements?

> lmao metal is so cringe. like hahahaha you're over the age of 9 and listening to songs about satan??? C R I N G E
> now, *I* listen to the refined, progressive, and enlightened sounds of Lil Uzi Vert and Young Thug
> their post-Afrocentrist Futurism, briefly summarized by the latter in his now-classic line, "DICK IN HER ASS AND HER THROOOOAAAT" is the only highbrow music that can stimulate an intellect such as my own
> also if you don't like trap, you're racist

this desu
"tough and artsy" af

you know when you like someone and they're like please don't like me?

hheh, i dont even have to Tr0ll u ur making a fool out of youreslef... try again kid

what the fuck is this picture

kys triggered metal fan

Hip-hop

>there are two genres, rap and metal!
this is why we make fun of metal heads. I could be listening to music you've never even heard of, faggot, but you're too busy REEE-ing at the fact that nobody likes your corporate-produced fake-rebellion against your parents that you haven't even branched out to other genres.

that's better. now what was the question again?

>ywn be this ugly

school shooter tier post tbqh

What would be your REAL rebellion music, you absolute fucking edgelord?

people who say "I like all music except rap and country" have a more thorough and complex knowledge of music than metalheads

>all meal heads r so dum
cool meme. i see how you're above all that.

Most metal has nothing to do with rebellion.

>don't base your opinions on metalheads on the ones you've met and spoken to! don't base your opinion on metalheads on the ones you've come in contact with online! base your opinion on metalheads on some ideal I have in my mind!
No. It was your dumbass side that said there was only metal and rap music and no other music existed, so I'm gonna make fun of you for it.

t. Sup Forums slave

my side? i listen to metal on each odd wednesday for 30 minutes. i like your way of thinking. you base your opinion of metalheads on some slayer documentary and you base your opinion on me on a single post. talking about a simple mind...

whoa there tubby you might pop a vessel. lol

I'd say punk is more rebellion-ish

What a weird body shape that dude has.

He looks like this kid I used to know in high school. Both listened to metal, too, actually. Hmmm

> REEEEEEE HE MADE FUN OF MY NIGGERS MUMBLING ABOUT MDMA

why are rapfags so touchy?

Nu males = New males
All this new males are not new to being male. Most of them are in their 20's so they have being males for at least +10 years, thats not new at all.

t b h, metalheads are just as touchy, just look at all those b8 threads that get a shitton of (you)'s
I listen mostly to metal but I have to say that we're a bunch of sensitive fags

They're white teenagers and they don't know what to do about it.

>rap and metal are the only two genres

Metalfags have trouble with multiple ideas at once

>tough
>metal

How did this went so wrong?

Ahahahaha

STOP THIS. Rap and metal go together like peanut butter and jelly. It is the post-punk jew who is trying to get both sides to fight with eachother.

Memphis rap and black metal tend to cross artists all the time why can't the rest of metal and rap fans do the same?

metalfags think this guy is tough

>Memphis rap and black metal tend to cross artists all the time
i wanna hear that
he'll fuck your ass 'till you love it

THIS.

fuck you I will fuck your shit in m8

nu-metal?
obvious

>this whole thread

Embarrassing. All of you have shit taste in music, how about that. Now quit being insecure about whatever the genre of the week.

>there are three types of people: those who listen to metal, those who listen to rap and those who listen to Sup Forumscore
How about stepping outside of your bubble you fucking child?

Nope. Even your example's kinda weak beacuse

1. That thing's not a dude.
2. Her "kickass metal women" examples are the likes of Suzi Q, Chelsea Wolfe, and Angela Gassow (in other words, the nu male metal shit that sucks ass as metal)

When will these teenagers grow up and grow out of the nu male meme?

I'm not relieved I referred to it as a creature and not "he" since I really could not tell

This board is so embarrassing.

We all agree and are all still here

>This board is so embarrassing.
What do you expect? It's filled with insecure teenagers.

Gen Z was a mistake.

>hyphon

Hip/hop

>Gen Z was a mistake.
They really were. Their dads should have tied rubber bands around their testicles and spared us.