What does Sup Forums thinks of mac demarco?

what does Sup Forums thinks of mac demarco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKVwGEi5l9I
static.stereogum.com/uploads/2016/11/unnamed-24-1480507089-640x906.png
youtube.com/watch?v=KtuA6Qylpyo
youtube.com/watch?v=8IV___Motnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le cigarette man :^)

Genuinely good at what he does

pretty good actually

Pretty rad guy

best fucking shit. Mac for life.

weird ass dude but his music is good shit

I don't.

I live about 200 feet away from him

no idea who he is. what's he do?

How hard is it to Google a name?
He makes music

Not hard at all. I deliberately didn't google him so I wasn't biased. But autists like you can't just answer a straight question. kill yourself

pretty fucking good, I love the song on the level from his new album

smart, he's a pretty decent singer who plays guitar and fucks with pedals and stuff, its mostly about thought, i'd recommend chamber of reflection

>didn't do your own research to avoid becoming "biased"

Are you so easily swayed by the opinions of others?

he lives in la now, right?

I have an identical tooth gap :)

i just listened to his stuff...
first response on hearing was "this isn't even a song"

kept listening and it just got more boring.

Going to see him in September, coming to my shithole town

his latest album has some pretty good tracks on there

youtube.com/watch?v=cKVwGEi5l9I

going to see him here in a couple of days

static.stereogum.com/uploads/2016/11/unnamed-24-1480507089-640x906.png

aw hell.. good lineup

He's just playing my city with those The Garden weirdo twinks

youtube.com/watch?v=KtuA6Qylpyo

mac is kino

hell yeah, i'm sure it's going to be a blast again this year. and barcelona as backdrop, does not get any better.

you from the us?

yeah, N. Idaho, lol

My Old Man gets me down. That's one of the sadder songs for men specifically that I've heard. It's good though.

;_;

Am I the only one that thinks he peaked wayyyyy too early in his career? His second album (Salad Days) was the absolute bomb, but his following 3 albums have been progressively weaker. They're still great albums, but none top Salad Dayzzzz

I didn't like that song until I heard this version. Honestly the piano gives it so much more feels

youtube.com/watch?v=8IV___Motnc

I think he's got another great one in him. Most musicians do their best work in their twenties anyway.

Salad Days came out 3 years ago, you need to change things up now for the ADHD millenials, sometimes you gotta accept a band is just going to move away from your own taste if you stay a fan long enough

I don't know. He's kind of moving away from the lo-fi garage sound that made him famous. He's slowly getting a cleaner sound and, as we saw in My Old Man, even moving towards more acoustic/lyrical songwriting.

With that said I still think he's one of the better indie acts today and has a hell of a catalog of songs

Yeah I mean we'll. The dude put out three solid albums with that sound before this new direction.

I think he's fucking around. I was bored with this album but he went in a direction on a few songs with a sound that has a lot of potential. Baby You're Out comes to mind. I think he's searching for something else. I hope he finds it, I'm glad he's not afraid to experiment. Everyone would be bitching for him not trying something different.

*We'll see

Yeah On A Level still had his original sound to it. I'm not abandoning ship just yet