Basement OP here

Basement OP here.
Cant sleep for shit.

What makes you feel okay when you lay in bed at night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rWDzLUOreo&index=1&list=PLMIasEhoy_caWbjA-9mvemSme_dh8DOQ9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I tell myself one day it will get better.

If im in bed it's usually the thought that I'll be asleep soon and I'll be able to forget who I am for a few hours. It's pretty sweet until I wake up.

Post pics of your crib

bam thats it.

can you maintain that thought everynight?

Yeah the first 5 seconds of each day is the best part of it, because its the hazy point where you dont know who/what you are/where your at. Then it all comes to you and its game over.

>be sure to have exercised physically that day outside of my job to drain my body and produce sleeping chemicals

>black out drinking 500 ML of hard liqour

ask yourself this: Are you willing to live like this any longer? If no, then ask yourself this: Are you able do get out of this at your own?
If no to that just get some help, no shame in that.

Most people that I know a little better and are generally seen as successful people had to visit a psychologist at some time in their life.

you probably cant sleep cause you still live with parents or paying for rent somewhere really shitty and not getting a better job (or extra) to get a better place

> i know, i'm 24 and sleep in a bunkbed

is that a harley davidson blanket, if so i had the same one i used as a curtain for years. shit was too thick to sleep with

Wtf OP, your room looks like the unfinished section of an insane asylum.

This is what i want to do, but in my position im surrounded by people the think depression/whatever the fuck this is- is just 'the blues' and i do it to myself.

I wanna do good, i have high aspirations, but no supports. I miss human interaction.

im waiting for applications to go through and hopeing to get a call, this limbo period is shitty. no cash, no one want to buy things i try to sell. I feel like a garbage people.

It is, and it is thick as fuck. It was used as a curtain at one point.

it fucking feels like one to.

>got kicked out from grandfathers for no reason
>had $600+ saved up
>had to spend it on phuton and materials to make myself a room in a basement
>lose job
>poor
>no more animals
>Whirlwind of "Why anything"

fuck your faggy applications and go do a dozen more you stupid cock sucker. feeling sorry for yourself. you don't even fucking exercise and you're unemployed. WHY DO YOU THINK YOU FEEL PATHETIC?

Its not even about having a six pack abs. Its about CLEARING YOUR MIND and making your BODY FEEL good.

Stupid bitch

Also for anyone who has seen my threads before- I try to avoid this state of mind But some nights really get to me.

>implying i sit in basement all day everyday
No, i do enjoy my 3mile walks every other day or so, but walking alone in a place and having no end goal feels silly sometimes.

Your statement would be more true a few months ago where all i did was sit around and feel bad about my life. I try not to do it so much anymore, but this insomnia onset by a crappy situation wares on my mental faculties- Some nights i just lose hope generally, but i come back around decently quick.

One of my best friends paid $300 a month for an even worse basement filled with MOLD and CAT SHIT . . .

He was a garbage man; still is. Now he has a black girlfriend and a 6 month old daughter. At least now he has a decent apartment and a partner who ALSO has a full time job. They not even 25. Grow the fuck up

Unless you want to admit defeat to MENTAL ILLNESS . . . I suggest you realize this NEGATIVITY is all because your FEAR of IMPROVEMENT.

If you're stuck in a hole, you climb up, not down.

Dude, 3 MILES OF WALKING every other day? There are DOGS that get more exercise than you you fucking twat.

Is this the attention you wanted? Go read the /fit/ sticky you fucking moron.

If you RAN THREE MILES everyday at the track for instance; thats a LOT different. . .

(watch your knees tho)

Yeah i'm bumping your own thread; thats the last of attention you're getting from me fucko.

>IMPROVE IT
>OR BE
>A NEET
>NORMIE

fucking bozo. i wouldnt of typed this if I thought you'd be a fag tomorrow. just write your goals down and fucking SET YOUR STANDARDS HIGHER

i dont have negativity towards improving my life,
Im working through some issues while trying to do so, and its just a bitch sometimes.

Yeah, running is kinda not applicable for me, i have a fucked up foot that already causes me issues, no insurance to get it fixed.
>clubfoot when born
>only one surgery
>was supposed to go back every 2 years
>mother neglected to ever take me back
>now my foot is fucked.

>neet
>normie
I can't fuckn breath breath because of your stupidity

Is that typically how far you walk to bury those innocent animals you torture and kill you sick basement-dwelling fuck?

Were you kicked out of the military?

>wouldn't of
Stop trying to make this a thing. It's wrong. Plain wrong.

y;know thinking about it, you must be a great friend.

>oh im having an off day
"FUCK OFF WITH ALL THAT DO GOOD OR BE A BITCH, BITCH"

very helpful and empathetic my dude.

No and its a fallback i have, however i dunno if theyll accept me due to i just dont feel that strongly towards my country to devote my life to it. But if i cant make anything work on my end, ill be a grunt or someshit to have a decent life.

Sure, yeah.

>empathy from Sup Forums

>still wonders why has no self esteem

I think OP is trapped in the closet

youtube.com/watch?v=7rWDzLUOreo&index=1&list=PLMIasEhoy_caWbjA-9mvemSme_dh8DOQ9

>trapped in the basement*

Despite the edgelord nature from the majority of Sup Forums, they are still people, and people are cool sometimes. Hell, Sup Forums has helped me through alot.

>no self esteem
Oh i have self esteem. i just dislike the nature of things today. as i said, im having an off day, berate me if it makes you feel better, thats fine.

>you are unique for posting on Sup Forums
Okayavatarfag

i'm sorry

not for nothing; my friends aren't anonymous attention whores posting there pictures on Sup Forums looking for life advice

Sorry a faceless entity taking there time to type several paragraphs worth of hopeful advice wasn't to your standard.

Enjoy waiting on the

>ONE

job application

you provided no actual helpful advice, only anecdotes and rage fueled "life advice" of 'Stop being a bitch' Because yeah thats actually helpful.

Always remember things could be worse and they are people in worse shape than you OP

Don't worry OP, things can get better, they just take alot of hardwork, often over long periods of time. Keep trying and you can do it.

Thanks people. its just helpful when people want to be supportive, i dont really have any of that in my life, so i look to Sup Forums as a surrogate.

I had similar situation, I'm 19. I started of with car money studying then I spiraled further down through addictions eventually was kicked out of home living in my car for 2 wks until I moved into a share house, which after 3 wks I had to leave due to circumstances. Because of my shenanigans leading up to all this I had over 2k in fines I couldn't pay off, lost car also due to clutch failure. Ended up being admitted back at home in the granny flat so I wouldn't be on the streets, had withdrawals and ended up getting hammered most of the day while dealing with depression. I didn't want to see friends or family so I boxed myself in for 6 months then realized I didn't want to remain this way forever so set goals for myself, socializing with people again at gatherings e.t.c was the hardest because I had built up extreme anxiety in seclusion but eventually it subsided through more and more interactions. Then I started exercising daily and got myself into a programming course while on welfare to support me for now until I get a proper job, will be getting a part time in the meantime to pay off fines and I'm moving into my own apartment next week. In conclusion no matter how shitty your situation is the only person you are fighting is yourself, and you need to overcome him.