Sup Forums made an album

from yesterday

suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/album/mv

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/pjvav1gx?token=cf1c834b8150c1c8c431d841e64a7078
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I was supposed to roll "Relaxing Ambient Interlude" as a track name to fit my track and accidentally rolled trips

Jesus christ this album is amazing. I'm 13 tracks in so far and the only 'bad' track is the first one

We should made an album about School shooters

> track 24 is a Joy Division / Neutral Milk Hotel mashup

I can't believe how good this sounds

Listenalong?

neat

fun fact: track 3 was just me blowing a cheap plastic horn directly into a microphone and pitch shifting in Audacity

for some reason it sounds like a chip tune

That's pretty cool actually. It sounds kinda analog for chip tune, I guess that's why.

Who did track 6? Is it original or is it taken from something? I hear FL drum machines all over it.

I like the dark ambience to loud electric noises it's got going on. Reminds me of a gay furry turned vigilante.

best: 1, 10, 24, 25

what the actual fuck is up with that pic?

the anthro before you is the secret puppet master behind many of history's crucial moments

what

>the anthro before you is the secret puppet master behind many of history's crucial moments
that only raises more questions. Also, why the hell does Franz Ferdinand look like Mario?

I made Track 6. It's entirely original. I made it back when I was obsessed with Trout Mask Replica. And, yup, I used a drum kit from FL Studio (pic related). It's actually based off something I wrote for piano in high school too:
clyp.it/pjvav1gx?token=cf1c834b8150c1c8c431d841e64a7078

I was surprised how well they both came together too. There still is a moment around 19 seconds in that just doesn't sound right though. I tried to change Jeff's vocal melody slightly at that point, but nothing seemed right. Ah well.

the first one is one of the best pleb

I was listening to this on my bike and the title track almost made me lose my composure in a park full of people. Thanks Sup Forums

The live reprise of Fear Of Losing The Superb owl is pretty awesome.

I live superb owl live better than superb owl

4, 6, 9, 11, 12, 19, 22, 24, 28, and 29 are my favorites.

It's a seriously great composition you should be proud! Are you still using an older version? That looks like FL 9.

I did the live version. Really glad he delivered the track quickly so I could make it. The drums are from a sample pack, same with the crowd and I just added brickwall compression and reverb and fucked it up a little so it would sound like a cheaper radio bootleg or something. The rhythmic clap is actually from some shitty business meeting where the employees had to clap up to something, that's why it doesn't keep tempo at all.

Damn, 7 is really getting to me. It's so sleepy and lonely and sounds like it's in some futuristic terminal. Like it really speaks to the title of the song.

8 is alright too, the speeding up and slowing down is kinda cheesy but it does makes me think of travelling from place to place. Job to job.

god this jd/nmh mashup is too good

bump

Thanks! And yup, it's older. It's FL Studio 11 (I believe).

bump

We need a full version of track 24

Someone should compile all the funeral doom ballads into an album when they reach 30

I already compiled the first 16 parts if Suicide wants to release it in 2 parts