Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
Can anyone explain me whats going on with all these pronous SJWs are whining about?
I know english quite well but I dont get that concept at all
Im unable find any equivalent in my native language, polish, where are only pronouns he, she, it

English removed most gendered forms of words leaving mostly just pronouns gendered, matching the gender of who they refer to; He - male, She - female, it - neutral. Now a bunch of whiny snowflakes have been complaining that they don't identify as being male or female (some people have gender identity disorder and feel psychological dissonant in their actual gender and want to be the opposite gender but most people bitch to get attention and claim to be neither male or female which is ridiculous) and want the language gendered pronouns to match their preferred made up gender.

tldr: special snowflakes don't realize languages use gendered terms unrelated to people

Oh and in case I wasn't clear, these people are bitching that people aren't referring to them using made up words for made up genders that ignore genitals and chromosomes and sexually dimorphic traits. They're shitheads.

Thanks, thats pretty clear

Nurgle?

in canada not doing this costs a quarter million dollars per instance

Thats what i want to be when i grow up

The SJWs are being fucking ridiculous. I'm all for social justice, but they need to realize that screeching about pronouns and supporting assholes like Hillary Clinton will accomplish nothing.

As for why they do it? Nobody can say for sure what goes on in their fucked up heads, but they seem to think that new pronouns will solve complex social problems.

why you posting a bunch of unknown pokemon letters?

It's what happens when a generation does when it has nothing to feel unique. It's a bunch of special snowflake bullshit to keep themselves in this never ending state of playing the victim. It's basically a lifestyle for stupid people who crave attention.

i am a german and instead of "the" i use "se". Like all other germans.

julia redtext

>Implying all millennials believe this bullshit

got to be the very best.
>not noticing Unown F in the middle

NOW I'VE BECOME STÅRGÅTE

>julia redtext
wat dis?

It is newspeak by a fucked up new-age religion that defines your gender by your imagination/mental illness.

Your last chromosome defines your sex, thus defining which role you take in the act of multiplying. Since you are a human, you are either male or female. Gender defines whether you are masculine or feminine. You can act either or, but you'll have an easier time, if you act according to your sex. If you have trouble acting masculine in a body that is intended for masculine use, you might need counseling. (NOT SURGERY)

Much like if you try to drive a rally in a Lada, you'll have a hard time.

>implying I said they all were
You should stop being retarded.

me testing some posties where I won't get banned for it.

>>>/reeeeeee/23829

>some people have gender identity disorder and feel psychological dissonant in their actual gender and want to be the opposite gender but most people bitch to get attention

This is so true.
I am transsexual myself and imo all this SJW pronouns thing is plain bullshit.

YOU'RE A DUMB NIGGER

STFU

>sim
>simself
im ok with this

Not that I actually care about people getting all butthurt over pronouns, but how is this supposed to be gender neutral if sim and ser are different options? They would replace him and her, but him and her are the same pronoun form for opposing genders.

I, for once, vote for keeping one special pronoun from the list - a turnoff

come to think of it, it makes perfect sense

what?

>millenial
Using a term made up by the MSM to describe a generation when even they can't know exactly to what they are refering to...

I'm bitching 'cus this cisgender bullshit isn't from millenials it is from the next gen which i assume doesn't have a name yet (jk they are called the gen z)

millenials are people born in the 90s to early 2000s

if you solve the problem once and for all, there's nothing left to bitch about.
It would be threatening their existence.

legitimate questions for you then:
Have you done anything like surgery, hormones or cross dressing to try to feel better?
If so has that actually helped with the feeling of being out of place with your body?
I know trans people who have surgeries have a ridiculously high suicide rate because it doesn't make them feel like they expected it to.

Are you suggesting we simplify things by eliminating all but one gender?

hmm
this would be one way to solve it, for sure
On the other hand it might generate the problems elsewhere: the potential risk of confusing a trap for a grill would increase, making people even more faggottish

So I suggest flipping the coin to choose what to do

If we cater to their fantasy they have to cater to mine. I now identify as a battleship gender.

and what are your pronouns?

fucking shipshit, stop oppressing me and my fellow Apache helicopters. Down with the shipriarchy.

Why the fuck can't they just pick from the existing fucking pronouns and tell me what you want to be called.
If you are a 50 year old 6'8" 250 lbs man and you want to be referred to as "she" sure whatever, kinda weird, but whatever. Same person wants to be called "zi/zum/zur" or whatever the fuck, then fuck you. I'm not creating new words to make you feel better about what you like to wear and masturbate to...

Honest question, does this phenomenon happen in other parts of the world besides America?

Hey fuck you for leaving out those who identify as cars. I am a 1968 ford mustang and I will not stand for being underrepresented

Second pic of symbols at the top. Bottom row third from left.

hey fam you do you, I just cant stand those sexist ships. This society is run by ships, if I want to buy something I need to pay ships to get it, if I want fish, more ships trying to hold it over my blade. I'm sick of this oppressive bullshit.

I heard they have it in the nordic countries as well

I'm pretty sure there's some of this crap going on in Canada and the UK.

you have to be in a highly congested city to care. check this out. i was on facebook and some stupid bitch who was a friend of a not really friend that i was "friends" with because he was a friend of a real friend was going on about people in our little arizona city of tucson being bigots. i commented that as i had been in college forever, meeting/seeing thousands of people, i had never seen people mistreated, nor had i seen any "openly gay people". she went off on me like a huffing bitch in heat.

i wondered what kind of boiling bitch she was and saw that she came from the east coast and lived in arizona now. that's the thing... idiots from shithole melting pot giant city cesspools are endlessly hyped up and tense, and they are "tempered" to be ready to worry about rejects like faggots and whatever.

it's not that we don't play that shit here--as if we don't tolerate it--it's just that no one plays that shit here; as if no one shows it off in a tense, desperate overpopulated shithole.

the final word is "ick".

i mean, people here aren't showing off that they're gay. she was USED to people doing that but i was serious... NO ONE is desperate enough to be "openly gay" like they're auditioning for a guest spot on "ellen". she saw my comment as bigotry.

Wtf are you talking about?
you just posted a picture of this old pokemon alphabet.
Can i get a real explanation?

they're not pokemon letters, they're moonrunes

No mate you're using the early gen unown, I posted the millennial gen unown.

Did sum1 say pokeymans?

havent seen that poster before, can't stop laughing

always lose at wowoman

u mean pikachus rite?

I lose it over threef and quakstak

imposter why?

Can you catch all the colors of the wind?

I'm fucking dying here

sir, do you have any more of the old stuff?

me again, you deserve two (you)'s for this

mental illness of a minority that pushes its stupidity on the majority, Muh pronouns, muh fluidity.

just use "they" problem solved. frankly there are very few people like this - they are just particularly loud.

yeah but I don't want to make a ylyl thread, posted most my old stuff the last couple of days. might get posted again.

if it's questionable, ignore it. you don't need to waste your time on them. there are plenty of other creatures to deal with.

thank you kind sir, you brighten my days.
I'll wait for you to show up again

In Finnish we don't have he/she. We only have hän which is used for both genders.

So if you wanted to say she shot first you'd say han shot first? interesting.