OTHER PEOPLES ANCESTORS CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN MINE AND THEREFORE LOOK DIFFERENT AND HAVD DIFFERENT VALUES...

OTHER PEOPLES ANCESTORS CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN MINE AND THEREFORE LOOK DIFFERENT AND HAVD DIFFERENT VALUES AND BELIEFS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM SO ANGRY WHY DONT THEY KNOW THAT THE WAY I AM IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

veganpeace.com/gun_control/gunlaws.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check'em!

9999 get

Yall even trying?

PEOPLE IN MY NATION WANT TO RETAIN THEIR RACIAL CHARACTERISTICS AND SOCIAL VALUES RATHER THAN MIXING WITH EVERYBODY ELSE AND CREATING A COFFEE-COLORED BLEND OF SLAVES FOR THE JEWS TO CONTROL

IM SO ANGRY WHY DONT THEY KNOW THAT THIS WAY IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY

Polish ancestors were muslims from Iran

I am seriously thinking of converting to islam, much better religion than shitstainity

Nigger

Shut the fuck up.

>much better than shitstainity

OTHER PEOPLES ANCESTORS CAME OUT ON TOP AND THEREFORE DOMINATED OTHER PEOPLES AND RELEGATED THEM TO LOWER SOCIAL CASTES
IM SO ANGRY WHY DONT THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE PURE EVIL AND ONLY WAY FOR THEM TO APOLOGIZE IS GIVE US EVERYTHING THEY HAVE AND VOLUNTARILY GO EXTINCT

why don't they stay in their homes then?

>mudslime talking shit about Christians.
It's funny because you follow a White man. Muhammad was likely descended from Christians, just like your religion.

WE WUZ MUSLIMS

Captcha: select all pictures with sheds

Aren't men who dye their hair considered fags?

I understand your pain, being a mix match of different cultures and races, in a country were everything white and european is constantly attacked... Of course you dont understand the importance of living in a country were the first city was founded 3000 years ago and where its people is essentially the same. Just keep your multicultural bullshit in your country and stop infecting the rest of the world.

hello brian

Why was Muhammad so stupid?

Genetics.

lol 2k16 still going for pleb opium

Nope

I mean this guy is REALLY dumb. Muslims actually believe this shit.

Check em

nope

Do you really believe this happens, as a Muslim? Do you really think if you had a hard day at work and happen to doze off during your 5th prayer of the day, God will let Satan piss in your ear?

Like how stupid is this religion? Fuck off you barbarian.

You're too late

This is what Muslims believe is real.

Did you say the same thing when the Soviet army marched in?

No? I guess you're a fucking racist then

Get for Jesus

>all of them from the hadith
hold on, let me get to fanfiction.com and get some facts about Christians lmao

Did it ever fucking occur to you, Mr. Mudslime, that your religion really is bullshit?

I mean for fuck's sake, look at this shit. Your fucking prophet couldn't even handle some basic bitch witchcraft, fuck's sake! Guy was a total lightweight.

Fuck Muhammad.

Pain

Nothing wrong with having a different culture or different beliefs, just dont come to my country and force me to adapt to them.

>OTHER PEOPLES ANCESTORS CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN MINE AND THEREFORE LOOK DIFFERENT AND HAVD DIFFERENT VALUES AND BELIEFS

What is wrong with this line of reasoning? If I live in a country with one set of values, why should we accept people from another culture who are hostile to my culture and have different values? Obviously this is going to result in a conflict of interest.

so close :/

Make a logic exercise the nex time you want to make an argument.

But I can tell you that at least the spanish people is essentially iberian and "celt", with some admixture from north africa. And this is why we expelled any non-iberian race in the late middle age. We are the natives of this land.
Lets not talk about the nordics were they didnt had any admixture until recent times...

Shut up faggot, we all know Muslims are allowed to lie. You freaks love the Hadith second only to the Qur'an.

By the way, don't eat garlic before prayers or God will be pissed. Apparently he really is THAT petty.

Well done, the burger was succesfully triggered.

Physical appearance is a social construct.

At least I can get triggered here in America, faggot.

veganpeace.com/gun_control/gunlaws.htm

>OTHER PEOPLES ANCESTORS CAME FROM A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN MINE BUT ARE COMPLETELY EQUAL, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.

IM SO ANGRY WHY DONT WHITE PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP THERE NATIONS PEOPLE AND CULTURE

Remember you filthy infidels, Hell is mostly women so be sure to convert to Islam so you won't go there!!

Indeed, people getting triggered is mainly an American thing.
Pic related is the most American thing I know.

A fatty can lose weight but the only cure for fags is death.

Sarmatism is an idiotic shlyahta idea that was brought up to prove shlyahta is somehow superior to slavs to push retarded laws on kings even further to fuck up country even more.You don't learn, Poland.This retarded attitude is what brought you to 3 Rapes of Poland.

more like we want to preserve our gene pool while dissolving everyone elses

I"m black. I want to impregnate your woman and make little brown babies. I don't want you to fuck my women and spread your white nerdy pasty faggots into my community.

That is how and why we think this way. SJWs arguing for more racial equality are morons.

Patronizing things you don't even understand is the epitome of moronic, user.

Could it have something to do with the fact that they are human beings fleeing from hails of gunfire and the combined bombing campaigns of two superpowers?

No your right it's more important that other people who think different things don't get in there. Fuck them

he's right guys, better give the land our fathers fought and died for to the shitskins

Physical reality is a social construct.

You are a girl, aren't you?

The amount of faggots in your country is probably higher than Finland's entire population.

Men did, women didn't.

>wanting to have your head removed

You type like a girl gtfo fag

Nope. But I can see why you'd think that, empathy for human life just isn't may at all, you fucking sheep

>bombing campaigns
yeah they're just carpet bombing cities
1/10

Roach bait

The city of Detroit once had the highest median income in the world. At that time, it was 95% white.

Blacks started coming in, drawn by low wage employment. As their numbers grew and grew crime rates started to creep up, school quality started to drop. Whites began trickling out of the city.

Because of the large rowdy black population, it became necessary to set up social services, welfare accommodations, and special school programs. Like sugar to ants, this attracted even more blacks into the city. Crime rates began increasing sharply. Academic achievement started dropping down significantly, it became necessary to slow the pace of learning. The trickle of whites leaving became a river.

Suddenly, something happened. The blacks became such a large voting block, they were able to gain control of the city government. Instantly they set it up as a redistribution scheme. Every single policy coming out of city hall was specifically tailored to the needs of the black minority. The river of whites fleeing the city became a flood. Everyone with the resources to do so ran for the hills into 99% white suburbs where were safe. Crime skyrocketed, schools became zoos.

In a few short years, the city became a wasteland. The streetlights stopped working. The roads became a shambles. Entire districts became ghost towns. Businesses all left. Crime rates approached those of Africa, and literacy rates dropped to below 50%. The city only existed due to massive bailouts from the state and federal government.

Blacks became dissatisfied with their circumstances, and started following the whites, moving into their suburbs. The entire process repeated itself.

This is known as "white flight". Whites keep running, running, running away. And blacks keep chasing them. White people just want their own communities, but they aren't allowed to have them.

The amount of anything in our country is higher than your population of 5 million fag. We have more bisexual demiqueer otherkin who identify as inanimate objects than you have fertile white women. Suck a dick sven.

*manly at all

Japanese people have different beliefs and values than mine, but they're okay.

Because their culture isn't vastly inferior like your shitty muslim """"""""""""culture"""""""""""" is.

Now that you've acknowledged it, get out and start killing those faggots. We can deal with the Swedes after that.

then why don`t you?

>m-muh genetics

...fine. lol

heheheh poles have no persian blood, you duppa

>empathy.

Look cunt, dont come to me with your stupid bullshit, bitch. Empathy is what I feel when I see the land of my ancestors infested by moors that hates everything spanish. Empathy is what I feel when I see an spaniard being expelled from his house because the jewbank and nobody cares and the antifas take advantage for their shitty movement, while the immigrants get free food, free assistency, free healthcare, and even more funny, they send the money they earn to their country. Is empathy what I feel when I see germanic, swedish or any other european women being harassed or even raped by a bunch of subhumans just because a bunch of disgusting retards like you support their invasion. Bunch of useful idiots. I know you dont give a fuck about all of this because you dont have any real empathy, what moves you is the feel that you are something better than the rest, you need to feel better with yourself, when the truth is that you are a weak piece of shit that wouldn't stand a chance in the real world.

I hope you get rape by a rapefugee... subhumans like you dont deserve any empathy.

go hell jewgger

>I only have empathy for things that I identify as being me

What is it like to be conpletely socially and mentally undeveloped?

i just don't want to see white people go extinct. i'm not claiming it's a particularly rational position nor do i care to justify it. i just really dislike the idea on a deep level. but i honestly don't hate other races/peoples, even (non-elite, non-liberal) jews.

What does feel to be a traitor to your own people?

>won't address replies unless they can be dismissed out of hand as "you're a waycis"
>keeps making bait posts
yep it's bait

The brain controls everything you do but somehow for you retards its hard to understand the genetic differences between the races also affects the behaviour not just health and skin color but also iq logical thinking and ruthlessness

>I am a walking darwin award

The only race war that exists is the one you conduct from your keyboard

It's having a massive effect on the problems of the world I'm sure

>implying meme magic isn't real

>The only race war
You can't even do a good bait. Get the fuck back to the kitchen, slut.

this is how all you white racists think

You're the one that claimed that refugees fleeing the bombing campaigns was bullshit right? Because 'they're just carpet bombing cities 1/10'

Insurgent forces always have a significant presence in cities, they have more frontline outposts and supply dumps as well- but their presence in the cities is what ultimately nets them effective control over a region and more recruits- so yes thousands of innocent civilians are being blown up in Syria, so they might want to leave to places where that isn't happwning

t. subhuman savage

I think all the different peoples and cultures of the world are wonderful and interesting.

What's horrible is how jews want to replace all of these wonderful God-given human races with a grey, androgynous mass of spiritually crippled slaves.

>niggers impliyng that whites are bad
>hanging from a tree is 1000 times better than this
lel

>this is how all you white racists think

Tribalism is self-defence and necessary to preserve civilization.

Explain why they refuse to stay in safe countries then and instead flee to Germoney and Sweden?

>thousands of innocent civilians are being blown up in Syria, so they might want to leave to places where that isn't happwning

Once they get to the nearest safe country they are no longer "refugees".

You've got some lines crossed here, since I'm a male. Either way it's an attack that shows you have no argument

>OP face at 00:58

There's no war in practically every single country that surrounds them. The reason they travel 1000 miles to Germany is because they want benefits

>since I'm a male
Sure you are

yes, my leafi freind, back in the day were pple were like 30 pple in a cave they had no jews to brainwash them

Probably because they have nothing to tell them that the same proxy war won't kick off in Libya or Jordan tomorrow, and their learned that the only places that the superpowers aren't willing to bomb and arm militants is Western Europe

>IM SO ANGRY WHY DONT THEY KNOW THAT THE WAY I AM IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY

maybe we should remind them that they came here, to our country

we don't go to theirs and shit up the place

Why don't you love refugees goyim?
What's wrong with their vibrant culture and enrichment? You wouldn't happen to be a racist, would you?

Now it just sounds like you're asking for time stamped dick pics, I'll oblige you but only if you come out and say it

Post your dick fuccboi.

only 10% of the rapefugees are syrian, why the fuck they dindu send em to arabia instead ??

You may not be interested in race, but race is interested in you. Try hiking through Japan, or walking through inner-city Detroit or Johannesburg at night and tell anyone you meet that race is just a social construct and everyone is the same -- let me know how that goes.

Precision strikes with very small munitions (remember how Emwazi's car was destroyed whereas the the traffic around it was untouched?) is not a "sustained bombing campaign".

People being driven out of their homes are driven out by house-to-house urban combat, or by their cities turning to disrepair due to badly damaged housing and utilities. Generally these people displace internally, though a significant number have gone to Turkey, Lebanon, etc.

Why do they need to come to Europe?

>we don't go there and shit up the place
This is posted by an American. Dude. DUDE. Are you aware of the billions of dollars in munitions we have dropped on their various countries in the past 20 years?

You literally could not be more wrong, they wouldn't even be leaving if we didn't shit their country up with cia backed rebels and b2 bombers full of high explosive

>they have nothing to tell them that the same proxy war won't kick off in Libya or Jordan tomorrow

What a ridiculous excuse. "We have to travel thousands of miles to get away from localized bombing! It's only a coincidence we're passing through many safe European countries with less generous welfare systems in favour of the ones who'll give us the most money!" You really are gullible.