Okay. So there's a couple. A milf and a guy. Basically if I let the guy suck my dick I get to fuck his wife...

Okay. So there's a couple. A milf and a guy. Basically if I let the guy suck my dick I get to fuck his wife. Pic related. Worth it?

double win

Sounds like a fag trying to trick you.

He isnt even attractive
But i want to fuck her so bad

Suck for how long?

You got more of her? She's fucking hot.

Just fucking do it op. Life's too fucking short to make threads and ask questions. Just get your dick sucked and fuck some milf ass ok?

As he described it "we would fight over it"

honestly... i would go for it. make sure you fuck the shit outta her.

more btw?

Working on it

that ass is worth it

Do your best to make them understang that you're not here for gay stuff. Maybe the girl want to fuck with you too, enought to convince her man to not suck you.

As long as you don't really have a problem getting your dick sucked by a dude...then yeah go for it.

Just make sure it isn't just a fag trying to suck some dick. If you never meet the wife, or she's "in the other room" then bail...unless you just want your dick sucked by a dude, then go for it.

That pussy is amazing. If you can get a boner while a guy is coming on to you, then go for it.

BTW, in the heat of the moment, he'll try other stuff. It's impossible for him JUST to suck your dick.

Any of her pooping

Well moment of truth

More of her ?

>girl not in the room
>asking how much YOU charge to get your dick sucked and fuck his wife

There is no girl OP...

The body is good but the face is passable. The homo shit is a no-go OP, depending on how ugly you determines whether you should go through with it or not and I'd say if you're anywhere over a 6.5 to pass on this. I would be hard pressed to go gay, no pun intended.

Kek

Hahaha
There is no milf
Tell him 250 bucks and he pays up front

How ugly you are*
Yeah I'm not seeing how the girl comes in based on the texts either, this is heading south

ive done it before. hottest milf i got to fuck and didnt even talk to her prior to jumping in bed with her.

her husband replied to a m4mw post i made on CL, shared some pics of her, he also wanted to suck my dick. got off work, rushed home, showered, drove over there. he said they were drinking. made up some bs story i was a friend of a friend of his. she bought it.

he used his real email address and got his name so i found his and her facebook accounts.

Fuck the wife first

where do you live OP ?

See
It's not an uncommon practice for fags to pull this shit. Claim there's a woman after some gay shit but once he's got what he wants he throws you out.

50/50 On drugs and booty play.

You is gonna go home with a sore bum

Post pics
I don't know where the hell one finds older women. I'm definitely attractive enough, but I never see much except craigslist ads that are usually fake and/or incredibly sketchy

Well you can either go ahead and charge a ton for a gay bj without a woman or you can go, hope the woman is there and take a chance.
I wonder if there's legal problems with him claiming there's a woman just to suck your dick.

YOU ARE GAY!

there is no woman and you know it

been there before, OP. the guy gave me a kinda brief handjob (which was okay as i could touch his wife) and i had to cum on his face after fucking his wife.
after all i got some good pussy. pic related

broke the phone that had nudes on it. best i can do.

>I wonder if there's legal problems with him claiming there's a woman just to suck your dick.

"Hello, Police? Yes, a gay man just tricked me into letting him suck my dick. I would like to press charges. No homo."

>I was drunk and he raped me.
Just be a femnazi.

I mean, she's hot but not a dude sucking your dick hot

Oh my fuck. That is some fag shit. I picture him and his wife on either side of your dick and themore smacking their faces with it

OP will be raped and killed

This one I would maybe let the dude lick my balls while I'm in her ass.

Pussy looks tight go for it just close your eyes and it won't count.

i got in bed with her first all she had on was a nice bra and thong. me and her had a little alone time to get started, then he came in. it was more a mfm than anything else, he only did it like he wanted to try it.

it was good night though. i had fun and got to have some good pussy.

That piece of ass has a fag for a husband?