My cat got hit by a car 4 days ago. He can't stand up or walk. He's been in and out of a coma first two days...

My cat got hit by a car 4 days ago. He can't stand up or walk. He's been in and out of a coma first two days. It looks like his brain is swollen, but no external injuries. He seems fine besides not beeing able to control his limbs. I have to give him food and water and take him to his toilet when he asks for it.
I don't have any money. And there isn't any vet near by. What can I do to help him? Anyone experienced anything the like? Will he be able to walk again?
pic related, my cat looks exactly the same.

lol cats are fucking gay

>What can I do to help him?
Twist its head off.

The best you can do is take him to a vet no matter how far it is.Just take him there because this sounds bad.

Take him to a VET you fucking scumbag and stop letting him suffer

>he's fine, aside from him being unable to move his body, his brain is swelling, and he's been in and out of a coma

Your cat is now in a persistent vegetative state.

Can't bare to see him go, eh?
Stop letting him suffer and EUTHANIZE him, you selfish fuck.

He's been concious for the last two days. He crawls around trying to get up.

Take him to the vet, or his death will be on your hands. Good luck!

Well, so long as you're happy doing what you think is the right thing for something you care about.

Even when the evidence says otherwise.

The cat is not dying or suffering. He just has no control over his limbs. The vet can't do shit to help him with that so fuck all of you shit eating children with your fucking vets.
Anyone got some real help here who's dealt with something like that?

>cat is srsly injured to a degree where it cant move any legs
>cat doctor can't help
Wtf m8? Do you even think before you post this?

>vet can't do shit
>brain swelling

Google manitol injection and then take him to a vet you fucking simp.

gotta build him one of these

Give me your address so I can smash your skull in, and then refuse to take you to a doctor. Ill let you crawl around and drink water from a bowl.

>The cat is not dying or suffering
How do you know that? Are you a vet?

actually, googling just gives you the stupid fucking human uses, google mannitol injection cat or cat brain. It's cheap and literally the first thing vets give for this kind of shit.

He does move his limbs, but cannot stand up. His coordination is way off.

The swelling was in the first two days. It's gone now. Cooled his head with ice packs.

Again, he's just about back to normal. But he can't stand up, his front limbs get stiff when he raises his head. Like a reflex.

If he was a vet he would have given him mannitol four days ago and cured his brain swelling and put him on pain meds, instead of "waiting for it to get better" because that always works for neuro and paralysis issues.

Dude, I love my cat, but for all it's worth, take yours to the vet, even if you don't have any money. You're just making your cat suffer more.

Where are you from? In your country vet clinics are not free? Bring him to the vet doctor faster. God save the cat

that's brain damage, which can be totally managed with medication. you should still take him to the vet (mannitol won't do anything if the symptoms continue after swelling stops) to get him a perscription, but be up front about you financial constraints. most vets have an expired meds box they keep for no money clients and most neuro perscriptions are cheap with many on the $5 or less and prescription assistance lists if you live in the us.

because all body functions are normal. He eats sleeps shits , etc. He only moews when he needs the toilet and sleeps on my lap as usual.

shut the fuck up nigga, take it to the vet and get some medicine.

when its a swollen brain, its easy to fix. when you dont fix it, the cat will be a vegetable for life.

when he can move everything and have reactions when you touch, then everything is fine. just need some right pills

Seriously, if I had the smallest chance to get to a vet with him, I would. But It's just not possible.