I met this girl on OKC a few weeks ago. Her profile was weird, it was full of pictures of her and this guy...

>I met this girl on OKC a few weeks ago. Her profile was weird, it was full of pictures of her and this guy. So my intial message was just asking who he was.
>She told me he was her fiancé who died not that long ago. I asked how it happened and he just died in his sleep unexplainably. And when I asked why she was on OKC after such an experience, she told me she was bad at being alone.

>We made plans and went out to dinner and a walk on the beach. I noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring on her finger, and had a man's wedding ring on her necklace, but I have never brought it up. When I drove her back to her place she asked if I wanted to go in. I said sure.
>I excused myself to the restroom, came out and found her in a new outfit(sweats and a tank top) and sitting on her bedroom floor looking at vinyl records. I sat next to her and we talked. Then she took out her laptop to show me videos she found funny. Nothing special, but she started leaning on me and resting her head on my shoulder. After a bit she kissed my cheek and said I was sweet. A few minutes later she kissed me. Keep in mind that in her bedroom, directly behind me was a wall of photos of her and her dead fiancé, making it feel awkward. Things progressed and we ended up making out on her bed, but we didn't have sex. She asked if I was ready to have sex and I told her no.
>The next day she invited me over again to watch some tv, so I did and it was just her cuddling me on the couch.
>I didn't see her for a week or even get a reply to my texts. She finally replied saying she's been dealing with work, but asks if I'll help her move. So I do and we go out after. When I got to her place I noticed the wooden box that contains her fiancé' ashes is on the ground. This makes me incredibly uncomfortable, especially because she kissed me in front of it.
>Today was his birthday and she put a message on Facebook that essentially read "I always love you"

So what do I do? Do I run? Do I hit it?
Pic related

you hit it
you hit it hard
you get pics of it
you share the whore with multiple men and get pics of that too
then you post it all here for me, your pal

-bigmike

Do you like her? Mourning can be a long process. Obv she's not over it yet, doesn't make her crazy. Maybe if you're into her draw a line somewhere at some point where she needs to move on or just find someone else.

Honestly? It sounds like she's still in mourning. That said, it sounds like his death was really recent and it's not reasonable to expect her not to be.

It seems like what she's looking for is someone to replace the role he had in her life which was presumably pretty homey/domestic. If that's something that you want then go for it, but realize that (for now) at least you're going to be a substitute for her dead fiance. Now, that's not necessarily a bad thing, and it could change with time, so if that's something that you're ok with then go for it.

However, it probably doesn't make sense for you to get jealous/upset about a dead guy, it's not like she can cheat on you with the ashes. If you're interested in pursuing things with her, it's something you'll have to accept. If you aren't comfortable with the idea that she loved someone enough to marry them who wasn't you, then this probably isn't a good idea.

Also if you're not comfortable in general with the idea of being with someone who's loved someone else enough to marry them, and are out of high school/college, you're probably SOL.

Walk on a beach in OKC?

Well she's nice and we get along well.
But this guy died in February, so it does concern me that she's trying to date so soon. And though I said nothing if it, she got a tinder match the second time we went out

i like mike kek

I'm not uncomfortable with any of that. It's just weird being around all that stuff. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong, like he's constantly reminding me I'm with his woman

Ain't his woman, he's dead and isn't coming back.

Id be more concerned with the inexplicable death in his sleep. Bitch may be a black widow.

Maybe just be friend with her? Maybe she as a very small social group, and maybe tell her when she is ready she can tell you and that it makes you feel uncomfortable to do stuff around her dead husbands belongings, and let her know you're interested but it feels a bit weird, but she can mourn as long as she needs to.

I'm guess you both are adults and not 20-24

you're thinking about it way too much, quit being a pussy and just look at the actual things happening, stop letting an inadimate object that can't do or say anything bother you.

as others said, shes in mourning, shes in pain. Shes looking for comfort.

honestly, you should be a fucking man and just be honest up front with your feelings about her. Tell her how you feel, tell her what you're observing. you obviously don't know what to do since you're posting here. TELL HER THAT. If she won't know how you feel, nothing will change.

if she runs, she runs. Theres nothing wrong with being concerned. No one wants to be a pawn for someone's personal issues on an intimidate level, because youre practically being used since shes obviously still mourning. Its okay to be honest. You obviously would want to be involved with her, ready and committed to move on, and to perhaps progress a relationship with you, but in my opinion, its not a stranger's job to pull someone out of their loop of mourning, thats their job.

Good luck

You aren't doing anything wrong. If they really loved one another, then presumably he'd want her to be happy with someone else after he passed away. I can understand that it would make you feel uncomfortable, and if things get serious between you then there will probably come a time where you can talk about how it bothers you, but I also expect that will abate with time.

In the meantime though, I think you'll have to tough it out and let her mourn, and yeah, some of the time that will suck. But you definitely aren't doing something wrong.

The one possibility of doing something wrong of course is taking advantage of her in this pretty vulnerable state, but just being with her isn't that.

I've known women like that though, that can't be alone. She's probably trying to distract herself from it so she doesn't fe depressed all the time.

TBH I think you can take it either way. If you hit and run I don't think she'll be too upset. She'll probably find another guy. If you don't, who knows, it could grow into something nice.

Everyone I told makes that joke

I don't like hitting and running. So I wouldn't do that, but I'm afraid of biting off more than I can chew. I've never been with a woman who is mourning, let alone dating again while mourning a death from 4 months ago

Sounds like this girl is able to have a conversation though, assuming their relation was good enough to get married. I would just be open about it if the time is right, tell her how you feel and just follow your gut.

It's an odd situation but just take it slow I guess.

Try to experience a new thing then. That's the best way to grow and become a better person. No matter how this goes you'll learn something from it. Maybe you'll even learn how to be here for people in mourning and that'll be a skill that comes useful to you in the future.

F u C k H e R g O o D o R y O u A r E a F a G g O t

If that's actually a pic of her she's pretty cute. How do you like her personality and how much do you enjoy her company?

It sounds like you're a decent guy since you don't want to take advantage of her and hit it and run but this relationship will probably take quite a bit of work. If she's cute and you like her personality it might be worth the effort. Good women are hard to find and it looks like in her case someone liked her enough to marry.

The truth is that she was cucking him and he wanted a divorce. She couldn't let that happen, so she murdered him.
Now he's being cucked.
FOREVER.

Nigga... its pussy and your a man. Stop fuckingnputting feeling into it like a bitch. Fuck her and move on my dude. What's so hard? It's not rocket science

also you're next.

That's her. It was an image of her with the dead fiancé, but I cropped him out.

I enjoy her company. She's very obviously from a rich family, but her personality is much more simple. She wants to just work with animals for a living.

She hasn't made me dislike her in any aspect yet. Well, she only likes country music, but I can live with that.

>cute
>Asian
>rich family
>likes animals
>likes country music

IDK man, it kinda sounds like you hit the jackpot here. I don't particularly care for country but an Asian chick that likes country tells me that at least she isn't some basic bitch. And again, it sounds like you're a decent guy so this might actually be worth the trouble of nurturing into a real relationship.

I would take things slow so you get a better idea of just how needy she is, and how her mourning is going. Tell her how some of this makes you feel uncomfortable, hell she'll probably think it's sweet that you feel weird being with her since she still has such strong feelings for her head husband.

She's nowhere near basic. She described herself to me as the whitest asian ever.