What's a good way i could ruin the battery to my girlfriend's vapor pen...

What's a good way i could ruin the battery to my girlfriend's vapor pen? She's so annoying with that shit vaping in the house all the time. Could i just expose the battery and pour water on it or something? It's pretty much like pic related.

that shit is next-level addictive homie she's just gonna keep at it whether you break her current mod or not you're better off sitting her down and telling her ass she needs to stop making your house smell like bubblegum farts or finding another better gf

Hahaha that's funny as shit. No i know she'll get another one she just infuriates me so. I know it wouldn't be a permanent fix i just want her to suffer some.

Try not being a cuck and telling her not to vape in your house.

you could piss in all her e-liquid for a while

Why don't you get your mom to have a word? It's her basement after all

I have you fucking moron she's a stubborn cunt

>op pretending to have a gf
>op projecting his jealousy for Vapes
>op being a faggot as usual

There's an idea

But who was phone

this

holy fuck you're cucked

kek

just have her raped by a herd of wild niggers you cuck

I love the overuse of the word cuck on Sup Forums by neckbeards with actual cuck fetishes

Just take the battery out and connect the positive and the negative with a wire or something. Five minutes ought to brick it good.

My guy

just keep on bugging her about it.
won't take that long, just some effort.

keep us posted.

I do constantly. I'll ask nicely sometimes, I'll tell her sternly sometimes, I'll be a straight asshole about it sometimes. She always listens at first, then next thing you know I'm breathing in bubblegum farts

Good way to have it explode in her face and cause serious injury, disfigurement, or death. You don't fuck with those batteries. If it bothers you that much, leave her.

That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world

It's extremely dangerous to tamper with lithium ion batteries, it could cause a fire, an explosion and with that serios injuries or material losses, just leave her if it bothers you that much, or replace the batteries with a weight so that she thinks they're still in there but the device died, just isolate the terminals so you dont short it with the weighs

What does Sup Forums think about my vape?

Lol that's not a bad idea actually

vape nationnnn brahhhh

Just buy her a pack of Lucky Strike. Problem solved.

>Rx300

Pleb tier. Could have gotten the snow wolf for a far superior four battery mod

>vaping gf
dump
her

i know, but this is my beater setup, i don't take 200$ mods with me when im partying

I vape because I like to suck on things but to nervous to put a dick in my mouth. Anyone else?

I had a 200s for awhile. Was a decent mod. I personally like the 300. In carbon fiber it looks and feels like a hand grenade.

>Not aeronaut v2
Fuck off

You know how cheap vapes are dude? like $20-30 for a basic one that will suffice. I'm not one of those vape fags that want to blow the biggest cloud, or have the most high tech rig. A tank (which water won't really damage) is $20 and the battery is like another $20-25.And I know that it doesn't smell up a house. It's water vapor you sensitive faggot. Also everybody else is right, she's just going to buy another one. She will know it's you by the first or second time anyway. If/when she does find out, I hope she Lorena Bobbits you.

vaping is fking retarded.

More retarded than smoking a substance with thousands of carcinogens and toxins that will give you cancer? And at the same time making your breath/clothes/house smell like shit. E-juice is basically vegetable glycol with nicotine in it. When smoked it just releases water vapor. OP is retarded, it doesn't smell up a room or house at all. You people have bought into the whole Big Tobacco's ploy to make vaping seem illegitimate or "un-cool" because they are trying to keep people smoking. People that go to "cloud competitions", and brag about their mods are utter faggots, agreed. But people who use vapes to quit smoking/stay off smoking are doing us all a favor. You know how many smoking related death/illnesses there are each year? Many thousands. Imagine the healthcare costs we save on those jackasses not smoking actual cigarettes. That means YOU are saving tax dollars which can go to YOUR healthcare. Sorry for the ran, just clarifying what people should and shouldn't be mad about when it comes to e-cigs.

Sowing machine oil on the coils. Machine oil makes them taste like shit and you need to change them as can't be cleaned. A needle applicator bottle down the drip tip will let it hit the coils without mixing in the liquid.

Rinse and repeat

yes. more retarded. less studied is all. Give it 20 years.

>cuck detected

If you can't get her to stop vaping, how is she going to stop sucking black cock? Enjoy your noose, pussy.

You sound like a child OP

>bought into the Big Tobacco's ploy

No. And you're still a faggot. Enjoy your mouth fedora.

Nice cringe rant pussy.

#rekt

If you live together just stop flushing your shit in the toilet and fart around the house.

Awesome, if you like sucking on large dark things.

my man. I've got a snow wolf mini and an ARmod.

Whatever you say friend

Crack the juice thing or something that's way more infuriating

I don't vape but that made my friend quit vaping and start smoking cause she was so frustrated with it

Nice edgy comment fag.