Would you like to work in woman milk factory?

Would you like to work in woman milk factory?
Also would you buy girl milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtLHvFy_Ws8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if the pay is alright and hours not too long

I would do both if they were under 12, won't get milk but will get cool puffy nipples

20$/h, 8h shift, and able to anal fuck milked girls

aw hell yea i would work there... Fucking them while they get milked and jizzing into the milk

after that you will be fired

i gonna take the keys and come at night raping all these cows, and still jizz in the milk.

she looks tasty

Along with her nipples, I'd put a suction tube on her pussy. Just to be a dick. Milk her tits dry and pull her cunt inside out.

After they stop producing milk, are they butchered as quality meat?

Fuck you vegan pussy, God put animals on earth for a reason.

Yes and yes

You got it all wrong, buddy. I eat animals. I'd be interested in eating woman.

You got it all wrong, buddy. I eat animal. I'd be interested in eating woman.

Depending on our social standing, I'd work easily on a woman milking facility. And if there were available now, I'd happily buy and consume human beast milk, especially if it were a girl's.

Same here.

You silly sausage.

I think it wouldl be a bit dificult to milk a man's nipple. Maybe a trap guy with moobies and quite puffy nips.
>Now I want a chubby trap with milky nipples.

ofc

Wouldn't work there because I would get sick of titties. It would also smell really horrible. Don't think I would buy it either. Doesn't taste good and it's designed for weight gain. I'm 5'11 and weight 205lbs so I need to lose, not gain weight.

Does this make her tits bigger??

Is there any girl's breast available to be bought?

Why would it smell?

???
>I think it wouldl be a bit dificult to milk a man's nipple

Nigga what the actual fuck?

can lactose intolerant drink breast milk?

after dispose of the dryed girls

>I'd happily buy and consume human beast milk, especially if it were a girl's
that implies both sexes would be milked. Males can lactate, but that's messy and hard to get to happen.

they dont slaughter dairy cows for human consumption, their meat goes sour after years of milking.
so most likely they would be fed to animals, but then they would get a taste for human flesh and we would be in danger.

Well, the women would be sweating, they'd surely piss and shit on the floor

> piss and shit on the floor.
We need to discuss about the working conditions, and threw infrastructure.

Women would sweat, hadn't even thought of that. I was thinking along the lines of old breast milk getting in places where it can't be cleaned like behind equipment, cracks in the floor, etc. My wife would put her bras in the hamper when she was breast feeding - it made all the cloths smell bad.

By human breast milk I mean specifically a woman's. I have no desire in gulping down my throat a liquid produced by a man's body.

Possibly
youtu.be/xtLHvFy_Ws8

Then I suppose our job would be to mop around?

well its harder to make men lactate so it would most likely be women only.

Surely.

...are you actually trying to sell your shit here?

Aren't you the guy who did that underwater weighing thing?