U mad whiteboi?

u mad whiteboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yggcKP6Px2k
youtu.be/xtLHvFy_Ws8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strong photoshop blackboi

Wake County? What school did this happen at, there's a chance I know this nigger/girl

That some random girl git hiv? Lol. No

Why should I?

At least I get pizza and you get aids.

U mad blakboi?

>public school
The nigger looks like he's 30. Did he retake high school that many times?

u mad now white boii

Kek, no

U mad now coon

u seem vrry mad white boii lolz

U seem vrry mad too porch monkey lolz

white boiis git cracked huehue

u madder tho coon ass peckerwood lolz

You mad now, nigger?

Are you even trying?

U madder tho ooga booga lolz

ooooo u so mad white cuckboii lol

wtf I am a cuck now

Begone dirty cotton pickers

sheeeiiit you the maddest tho u dirty cumstain lolz

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEIT!

Silly niggers

No, I'm not that racist tbh.

>that pic
I giggled

I am willing to bet one melon and a pair of jordans that you are an edgey white kid.

Sorry don't speak monkey

this is so confusing this totally wins. this is so designer crackhead it's brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=yggcKP6Px2k

>Being this triggered to make or share this macro
>Marriage stats
Yeah, get married cuck. I don't think white women are looking for holy matrimony when they get their sugar walls stretched out.

thats coz you uneducated retard heehee

some crispy nazis lolz

kkk nigger. Come back when you graduate elementary school.

Niggers so easy to trigger.

Lol you can tell the nigger is mas because all them niggers got caught, and sentenced to prison, and if they do get out they will probably go right back in. Meanwhile the white folk who lynch niggers get a pat on the back for their great duty to this nation.

lol white trash detected...always at the bottom despite all the white privilages
...Do you realize you have no excuse for your failure except that you are garbage & should be eliminated from the gene pool..you had all the advantages & you still failed loser
LOL I know you will likely commit suicide because you cant accept what a failure you have become

Asian here and i find it funny u guys fight over this. Im relaxing in the bottom of the food chain kek

OOGA BOOGA NEED MUNEY FO DEM KFC

Stay mad nigger. :^)

looks like a southeast raleigh uniform and a poorly photoshopped nigger

asians really are the most versatile when it comes to culture.
they can be the little dicked guy, the manlet, the brainlet, the poor dude, the cheater, the alpha rich dude, the feminine trap, whatever, and still own it.

Be humble
youtu.be/xtLHvFy_Ws8

DINDU NUFFIN

Any vids of it???

Dis make me hard. Gonna cum...

u crazy mad tho white boii lolz

GET DA MELONS OH LAWD

gooks/chinks the most ugly lizard looking race
I'd legit be ashamed if my daughter brought home a gook. I'd rather my child be half Black, Hispanic over being half gook. I think only Australian Aboriginals are uglier than them.

I IZ THE NIGGEREST

>u mad whiteboi?
yeah I am. fuckin hate when cunts cant photoshop right.

Why do all the white women with black guys all have the same I'm dead inside look in her eyes

no i iz

Have you even seen half asians...
White women want half asian kids

brutal, kek

Nope. I woke up white.

is this still a "no goh" .. among white boi pussy ?

Wake County...spits...almost as bad as Durham county. if you are a white parent you would do better to fight against sending your kid to nigger infested central NC public schools. HEY PARENTS look up Northern High School Durham NC on youtube and look at the fucking PRISON atmosphere you send your white child to everyday. You send them there to sit surrounded by groping ignorant niggers so you can enjoy your middle class community? DUMBASS THEY BUS SHITLOADS OF DOWNTOWN NIGGERS TO YOUR KIDS CLASSES EVERY DAY. THISAND ONLY THIS IS WHY WHITE GIRLS GO BLACK!!!! YOU DUMB FUCKERS SURROUND THEM WITH GHETTO NIGGERS!

I fucking HATE white liberals more than any other creation on earth. Fucking hate them.

These white boys still has more outlook and future then a standard black boi.

she looks like a busted britney spears

their future is sucking dicks like you do fag cracka lol

Can we stop the race wars and just post some BBC already? At least do white people fucking black women or some shit.

Fuck you guys are easy to trigger.

E N J O Y Y O U R S E L F

omg name please

where's the shieeet comics?