>what's wrong with LA?

too many minorities and taxes too high

southern california is going to break off into the Atlantic soon

>using a dog as a fashion accessory

officially a dumb whore

Good fucking riddance. I'm glad I don't have to share my smog with her anymore

who?

>LA

Would you want to live in a third world shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

It's kind of nice knowing she's not here. I remember suddenly having a good feeling in my stomach a few days ago. I saw this on the news and I found out why.
If you don't have any money maybe.

>It's kind of nice knowing she's not here. I remember suddenly having a good feeling in my stomach a few days ago. I saw this on the news and I found out why.

More shit films in Canada.

>Atlantic

Are you retarded?

>You live in the same city as her now

brb jumping off the cartier bridge

>too many minorities and taxes too high
I take it you've never been to Canada.

Please take her with you.

Why must Californians move and ruin other places?

>too many minorities and taxes too high

What do you think Toronto and Montreal is retard? The difference is Canada is sightly more cleaner, don't know about Toronto though

I like that meme reaction picture. Is it an alien?

then why would she go to montreal?

MT is way dirtier than TO

>what's wrong with LA?
Its gone to pure shit. Seriously. Shit is so expensive and housing is horrible that residents and companies are leaving California, specifically LA to other places. Texas specifically is getting a huge amount of traffic of California residents/companies. I live in San Antonio and its getting California-ified more so each month. They're trying to get a film incentive here and if it passes then that means more LA business will rush over here. Austin and Dallas are a lose cause now. They're ruining this fucking state.

hahaha
His eyes are open in this one!

Cause they're parasites.

Any LA or NYCfags here? What's is like living in the same city with celebrities? Will she make things worse for us here? Should I be concerned?

Compared to NYC not really

WOW FRONT FUCKING PAGE NEWS I CANT BELIEVE I WENT MY ENTIRE LIFE WITHOUT KNOW THAT ON THIS DAY

JENNIFER

FUCKING

LAWRENCE

IS FUCKING
GET THIS

IS FUCKING MOVING TO
GET THIS SHIT

IS FUCKING MOVING TO MONTREAL

Too many minorities.

They're gonna fuck that state up so much

the illuminati told her about how many days hillary has to live

she's moving to canada before the rest of the melodramatic liberal pussies drive up prices

how did you know the illuminati told her

Jeez really? All of downtown Toronto is pretty filthy except for Yorkville and the financial district.

>I'm moving to a another country cause my future president is horrible

This is so fucking childish if it's true, what she expect to accomplish, influence others to leave US aswell?

>JLaw hasn't been seen in over 2 months
>Sup Forums wants to talk about her so they post this story over and over and over again for some reason

I guarantee next interview she does she says she moved out of fear for Donald Trump being president.

This story might be false, all I can find is selling her house in Santa Monica but didn't mention where's she moving though

I live in Montreal her body guards caused some controversy because it made the other people in the building uncomfortable. She's been here for awhile filming the Arronfsky movie but I guess she's staying

NYCfag here. Been living here since 2002 and only saw a celeb once, and it was an Argentinian actor

What building was it I'm curious, I live in Montreal aswell

>what's wrong with LA?
kek I wish someone would spin this into her not liking all the spics in LA and spread it around the interweb like herpes.

>Shit is so expensive and housing is horrible that residents and companies are leaving California

The only issue is white people getting suckered into paying 2,500 a month in Mexican ghettos. They get mad and leave, good riddance!

Housing is bad because we have a lack of housing, but that's going to change in the next year. Prices will stay relatively high though.

The automotive industry is leaving CA but most of those companies will be defunct within the decade.

Companies like Google, Snapchat, Tinder are hiring like it's going out of style.

The movie industry is dying, but that's not LA's fault.

Most production has moved to Canada.

>asian boyfriend
WHEN

whitebois on suicide watch

article is literally just

>jlaw rents condo while filming movie
>3 months too short! evict her!
>also evict her because of body guard and crew!
>they say they can't kick her out so she stays!!

>this equals the headline "jennifer lawrence is officially moving to montreal"

fucking retards

>mfw they used Old Montreal district as Paris in Days of Future Past shoot
>mfw seeing couple of France flags hanging next to the city hall when I was passing by there

Oh my god it's fucking nothing

>tfw montreal becomes the new LA and I don't need to figure out a way to get a green card for america

Please fucking kill yourself I don't want this to happen cause I live here

I live in Austin and this is true, it's crowded enough and we don't fucking need Californians moving here in droves.

its already happening. maybe not Montreal but Toronto or Vancouver is looking to be the new place for studios since it's cheaper to film in Canada

I thought SF was worse.

I thought there weren't many blacks in Austin

It is

DONALD DRUMPF

>mfw shes probably a habs fan now

>Texas specifically is getting a huge amount of traffic of California residents/companies. I live in San Antonio and its getting California-ified more so each month.

I am so sorry for your loss, it seems to happen everywhere they go

LA fag. this is so fucking true I earn about 140K and its barely enough to support my family. fuck this expensive city.

enjoy the barrio you chicano piece of shit.

Back

>TFW I live in Montreal

>Calfiornians moving to other states

She's from Kentucky tho senpaitachi