Im beginning to x-ray tits, could you please give me material to train?

Im beginning to x-ray tits, could you please give me material to train?

Sure heres some

fuck off with this cringe you lonely 14 year old sperg

not a 14 yeares old, but i dont feel like downloading a bunch of semi-naked girls when you already has a half terabyte of that

You wait here, kid.

do you realise if i do a general xray thread and upload a bunch of repost eventually i will get what i want but instead i prefer to ask politely... and thats the error, huh?

This one pls

bra, cant do shiet xD not a pro

Chick n the left plz

thanks man

>literal fucking autism

why?

pls

Just keep xraying. The haters can fuck off and jerk to it after

samefagging goes really hard on this one

How lonely are you, son?

you stay here and keep begging for someone to draw nipples on a facebook pic of a girl you've never spoken to

because thats not sad as fuck at all

There's a lot worse things to be doing out there

>hurr durr ur potoshoppin durr

Nothing can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station.

People jerk off to these?

>People
>socially-awkward, lonely boys

Fix'd that for you.

Let's see results

you wait here, kid

NO GOOKS

Bump

How hopeless do your chances with girls have to be before threads like this become your best option?

Seriously.

KEEP BEGGING BRO
YOU'RE NOT SAD AS FUCK AT ALL

man you really showed that user. Keep roasting these 4 chan faggots, you really are my hero.

KEEP THE THREAD BUMPED SON
YOU'LL TOTALLY SEE A PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE OF A BOOB IF YOU WAIT LONG ENOUGH
I BELIEVE IN YOU

Me pls

You are amazing, an inspiration even. You are roasting these 4 channer harder with every post.

the one person that talks louder and louder and thinks he has won an argument if he was the last one to shout.

this is dangeruos water may slip and they fall no rail onto pave ment bellow
this picture gives me worried
also xray thread are autistic af

You could try this chick bro!

Dude you are so funny. Holy shit I cant stop laughing. Is that what you're waiting for?

this is funny as fuck this kid is pretty smart

Man you must be lonely of this is how you spend your free time. Or are you shitposting at work?

you are pretty sad tbh. Have you been lurking this thread the whole time it has been up? Baiting anons on Sup Forums for an hour is kind of a sad thing.

Please user
Be my hero

I've got the x-ray here, and I'm afraid the news is not good. It's a pulmonary sarcoma, stage four. She needs to begin putting her final affairs in order. I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this. My condolences.

Also, it says you're a foreveralone cringelord and that you should fuck off with this sad faggotry.