Z
I
L

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Heard everyone there sells cocaine or has sold cocaine

Let's don't and say we did.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAgxvIWTrtoc

Hungarian gypsies

Brazillians are not white, they're brown subhumans.

Explain. Was this assisted suicide or murder? What were they saying?

What's happening in this video?

Woman was asked about crime in Brazil and got mugged in the middle of the interview

Kinda ironic. Brazilian police needs to employ violence more often.

I lost something? Why this hate from immigrants?

Murder, killing a rapist. Vigilante group I'm guessing. I can already tell they're gonna trade their principles fast.

But why did he grab her collar like that? It didn't look like he got anything, did he take something out of her purse?

Let's not

maybe he ate some rotten meat

>woman gets robbed
>reporter pushes the woman
lol

Brazilian media in a nutshell.

lmao

Was he really a rapist or they just forced him to admit something he didn't do?
>I can already tell they're gonna trade their principles fast.
What do you mean?

There's a gold chain there, the video is just low quality

Gotcha, thanks

I don't understand why Rio looks so nice if Brazil is supposed to be a horrible shithole. Looks first world if you look at the center of the city.

Moscow and Petersburg also look nice

Actually it's the opposite. Rio is a shithole and lot of places of the rest of the country are nice.

rio looks nice""""" kys

>Let's talk about Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3JT14hvk0

This literally happened in my college

>I don't understand why Rio looks so nice if Brazil is supposed to be a horrible shithole
Let's just say Rio looks nice from a certain....angle. That does its best to avoid looking at the favelas

What's happening there? Was he trying to abduct him? What the hell???

>What's happening there?
There has been happening a lot of robberies near my college, some students placed "assaltmetros" (pic) there, reporters were doing a report about it when a random student got assualted

And what he tried to do? Bag was on another shoulder.

Youtube is full of videos of Brazilian rapists being punished in jail. Some are pretty benign, just beating the crap out of the victim. That guy raped a little girl so they sentenced him to death.
Nothing gory in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y0C-ZM6zZ4

But this happen a lot in American jails

Is the state even trying to stop this onslaught of crime? Where are the police officers?

Jesus that place looks like a dog kennel not a prison

>college

HAHAHAHAHHSHA

They all deserve this. Bunch of leftists.

Why Brasil is full of criminals?
On first view it is a modern country with skyscrappers, beach zone, cars and so on.
Good tv shows, lovely serials, maravilioso bundas, why do you have it all? What s the reason?

>Is the state even trying to stop this onslaught of crime? Where are the police officers?
My state is broke, the national force (part of the army) had to come here to alleviate the situation

Because communists, marxists and media. They fucked up laws, education and police. Military schools are full of brown people and they never go criminal.

But any communists and marcsists ways are with high education. USSR was first in space because of it.

That girl could btfo me

It's a dude lmao

Russian communism was Stalin tier. The communism of Latin America is Trotski tier. They support degeneracy, they defend bandits, and so on

because monkeys and this

There's a video where some malandros insert a broomstick into the anus of a rapist... I mean, like 30 cm of broomstick, gore as fuck..

I've never read about trorski, so I am out of this knowledge, but anyway I am not sure, that his way is ok with criminal.

Yes, he is. He is also the father of modern leftism.

Support criminals, degeneracy, 72 genders, against traditional education, etc

Hey Brazil, serious question: Do they use ebay in your country?

not a lot and not that brutal but it does happen that child molesters get killed by white supremacists.

I've never heard it before.

because people of this kind of mentality, aka retards.