So, I think I'm gonna kill myself pretty soon. Anyone got any reasons why I should or shouldn't...

So, I think I'm gonna kill myself pretty soon. Anyone got any reasons why I should or shouldn't? There's no reason to do anything at all, and I'm tired of being a human with a brain that demands reason. Planning on obtaining some LSD and then jumping off a building. If there's better ways to die, let me know

we might be living inside a simulation, and apparently you will come to the real world when you die

Don't do it kid. Jr high is a difficult time for everyone. Keep your head up and just be yourself.

You probably won't make any difference in the wrold anyway, and even if you did it wouldn't matter in the end.

You'd be putting relatives and friends through a lot of heartache and pain but I guess if this is what you want to do no one can stop you. Just think long and hard about wether you want to do this or not first

37,000 people kill themselves every year in America alone. Might as well join the trend you millenial faggot.

Don't kill yourself. Because I say it.

I don't want to make a difference and I'm certain that if I did, then it wouldn't provide me any fulfillment. The only thing that changes is I'll stop having to deal with this shit we call life
>jr high
Almost, I'm a college drop out. What if being myself leads to suicide? I couldn't possibly ever NOT be myself if I tried.
Hopefully ;_; the best game to be made is one that you forget you're playing. So I hope I just forgot I'm playing a big game til I die

an hero on stream

Why would I care about what other people feel when I'm gone, I'll be gone. I've been thinking for some time now, and I'm certain about it because I think I'm being rational. The only honest philosophical question is suicide after all. Maybe they will be sad, but they shouldn't be
Hell yeah, I'm planning on it
Okay you've changed my mind

The con about the real world is it might be worse than this world, they probably created this world because they were sick of their own.

Maybe this if I find a reason to

my grandpa commited suicide last year you twisted fuck

So. No escape. Not even in death ;_; and its one of the possibilities. Fuck, maybe this world isn't terrible. It sure as hell isnt great though, 90% of people are stupid pieces of shit.
Also nice trips user

Acid would be the worst drug to kill yourself on idiot

taking lsd is a good way to pussy out of jumping and scar yourself mentally beyond repair if that's what you're planning on doing

jesus christ what a fucking idiot, do research before you assume it will help you
if anything getting drunk is the easiest way to do it

Basically, this is what happens:

>"i dont like this world, i'll create a simulation and live there."

>"i dont like this simulation, i'll create another simulation inside this one and live there"

and it just goes on and on and on until reality gets so distorted that we become completely unrecognizable in apperance, the world around us, and everything in general.

Don´t do it, im pretty sure there´s someone in a much much worse situation than yours.

I think it'd be the best by far. During ego-death, I have the constant thought that if I cared to move my body, the very first thing I'd do is kill myself. I don't want to be trapped in this decaying body, stuck to work every day until die. no one is alike-enough to me and within my ability to meet them for me to make any worthwhile friends. No one's good, not me, not you, not anyone. The words worst and best lose all meaning of you take enough acid user

If you were a better grandson, he'd still be alive.

I don't want to do that though, I'd rather have my last moments when I'm really thinking. I've done my research and I'm experienced enough, the point is to kill myself, I'm already mentally gone. Acid isn't scary if you use it right, or think in a certain way.

If you want to die, at least die doing something badass.
Dropping acid and jumping off a building is a faggot's way out.
Learn to ride, do mach fucking 20 off a bridge, learn to parachute, take up wingsuit flying and slam into a schoolground during lunchtime, go skiing backcountry and start an avalanche.
Something.
But don't be a fucking faggot on your way out.

i still remember his last words

Relativicity is, ironically, irrelevant. I don't care what other people experience, I don't give a fuck if someone somewhere is having a worse time. They're not me. I'm not feeling bad as much as feeling unnaturally neutral

you're deluding yourself if you think you'll be able to jump off a building on acid

Lol'd

I appreciate the advice, I want to go out in a fun way. If I decide on one, you guys might hear about it. It just has to be really good so people talk about it. It is kinda pussy. The original plan was drop acid then parachute, and decide on the way down if I want to pull it or not

You're deluding yourself thinking you know at all what I can and can't do, we're anonymous, I could be the worlds biggest pussy or the bravest man.

could you say hi to my grandpa please?

Dont die, become a philosophical zombie.

Take 500ug LSD. Once your ego dies, you'll remain a zombie.

As a zombie, you no longer need a college degree, a job, a wife, and a 2 story house with white fence.

You can devote your life to becoming a sexy as fuck trap.

I doubt I'd ever be able to, but if I find myself in a reality where I could, then sure user. I'll keep the promise.

hey man, some great video games should be coming out eventually. don't wanna be dead when those drop.

It just doesn't make sense to take acid

You're just making it more difficult and more psychologically damaging than if you were to just attempt suicide while sober

And let's face it, plenty of people think they're ready to die but when they're looking at death right in the face, the brain always finds a way to push you out

The world hasn't seen a good rape/murder/suicide by cop spree in a while....

my grandpa is dead, you'll probably see him

This sounds appealing actually, me having a hatred for standard lives and being alittle fem with a (I think) nice booty. This is the closest thing to getting me to not kill myself, even more than the simulation thing. A life of philosophical pure-ness and trapping is appealing to me

I agree, wherever I end up, there won't be video games ;_;

Pretty good way to die. I've done that before. You won't regret it. Do it faggot

Why does it matter though, if I'm going to die? All that matters is I accept it, and I have confidence that I do. To be fair, my brain might do that. But its hard to do that on acid, at least in my experience. Suicide seems a lot more appealing when on acid, for me at least. What even is psychological damage user? it's just a way your brain can be shaped that reduces your likelihood of survival. Anyone who cares weather I die or not is under a false impression imposed upon them by evolution. The more you care, the less likely you are to die, the more likely you'll pass on genes that make your kids care. There's no real basis for wanting to survive, it's illogical

Hmmm... I'll think about my options, will through that into my considerations

Everyone's going to die.
So, nothing really, truly matters.
Ergo, have some fucking fun in the short period of time you exist as nothing you say nor do will make one fucking tiny dent in the universe.
Neither will anyone else's life.
Do what you want, or don't do what you want. Just don't wallow in the morass of 'what should I do?"

if there's a shitty world after death you can still kill yourself, you can do it until you really die

But.. will there be an end to it? I feel like it'd just go on forever in different ways, and each time you do it, you forget. Memories and feelings are physical phenomena

at least stay around for the next elder scrolls game. can't miss that shit.

I can identify with these words, thank you user. But sometimes I like to sit back and think, it's a game I like to play