How long until we have information on the story of Affleck's Batman movie?

How long until we have information on the story of Affleck's Batman movie?

I am so hoping that Jared Leto returns as the Joker

Other urls found in this thread:

batman-news.com/2016/06/21/ben-affleck-batman-movie-delay/
collider.com/ben-affleck-batman-movie-update/
youtu.be/kN_SaHoGwYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Matt Damon as the Ridler

>I am so hoping Jared Leto returns as the Joker

I am serious his make up and design is fucking amazing on screen!

I wanna see Scarecrow in a similar way that he was shown in Batman Begins and the Tim Burton Penguin creature

More like matt damon as braniac

because good will hunting.

Matt Damon as Dick Grayson
Kevin Smith as Penguin
Chris Rock as Clayface

He will return and also harley, I read somewhere that Affleck pretends to introduce a lot of Batman villiains, yes Bane is coming back.

>they will never to a proper Knight Fall and do Bane justice.

doesn't Batman have one of the biggest rogue galleries around? why do they always use the Joker

if the setting takes place before all those stupid grills and tattoos we might see a bit of a different joker then yes it'd be interesting, I liked Leto's performance and I think given the proper material and writing he'd be a lot more interesting.

Oh, they will. Batman is never going anywhere. You know the sweetest part? There will be no "not muh! No one can replace Tom Hardy!" I can't see kids getting nostalgic over TDKR.

>Those tatoos
Hmm... no. Saw the movie, and still thought he looked stupid. It's obvious that the designed him to look like the modern American gang leader, but it just doesn't work for Joker.

Dont fool your self.
The Big Guy will be around for along time.

>First Muslim Batman
>First Batman to kill

Coincidence?

>>First Batman to kill
how young are you?

that's because Knightfall should be a trilogy on its own

I'll take Kevin Smith in any role where the finale involves him getting punched in the face repeatedly and graphically by the Batfleck.

no shit. that is what i thought nolan was goin for.
but they fucked Bane.

>Bane is coming back.

And so the fire rises.

They really, really did. I lack the words to properly convey the magnitude of my disappointment with what Nolan did with Bane.

Let's just say it was extremely painful.

>Damaged

Why would they capitalize the first letter on an adjective without the context of a sentence it could stand at the beginning of?

Also look at that triangle tattoo on his right arm, I really wonder if there's another one on his left but upside down.

SWEAR TO ALLAH

what about the Bane in Batman & Robin

He was a travesty too, just mute muscle.

The movie will take place before his tattoos senpai

no, its after BvS and JL

Ben Said recently that the script is not good enough for his standards. Ben is a perfectionist when it comes to his movies. The fact that they are not rushing him, only means good things. So not until he's done with JL.

can you give me source on that?

he's right, he sai it in an interview
i'm 100% sure Affleck will deliver a kino batman movie

>Clayface never ever
>True Bane never ever
>True Mr. Freeze never ever
>Firefly never ever
>Mad Hatter never ever
>Live action Phantasm never fucking ever

Phantasm hurts the most. I fucking love that character. I would kill for a live action version.

yes i want to link of that interview i cant find it anywhere

Tom Hardy would make a good Black Mask.

batman-news.com/2016/06/21/ben-affleck-batman-movie-delay/
> “I have a script, we’re still working on it, and I’m not happy enough with it yet to actually go out there and make a Batman movie, for which I have the highest of standards, I would say. That’s something that would have to pass a very high bar for me. It’s not just like, ‘Yeah, that might be fun, let’s go try this out.’”
Ben is going to save capeshit.

mad hatter,mr freeze,firefly,clayface are on gotham if you want to check it out

also bane and conseil of owls too

> killing joke before red hood.
> no nightwing.

It's like DC wants their franchise to fail.

You can't be that dense, can you? Fast forward post release when the film is a complete fucking mess. Ben Affleck will have a good film only for the studio to force in cameos and set up to ruin the flow.

>2017
>Thinking you can have a self contained capeflick

Gotham is terrible.

here you go
collider.com/ben-affleck-batman-movie-update/

>Why would they capitalize the first letter on an adjective without the context of a sentence it could stand at the beginning of?

i guess you could say he's

O F F T H E H I N G E

Not for me . Its much better then anything except Netflix

>> no nightwing.
Nightwing could still exist. With Batman's "new methods" in BvS he could have had a falling out with him. But with BvS making Batman a temporary killer is the best thing for a Red Hood movie. Red Hood is there to show Batman how flawed and hypocritical he is. With this universe, can you imagine Todd hearing about Batman killing and yet hasn't Killed the Joker? The potential there is fucking great.

I'm sick of the Joker. Where's my "tracking Zsasz" movie?

>Ben Affleck will have a good film only for the studio to force in cameos and set up to ruin the flow.
I don't now man. Affleck is an a-lister and won WB an Oscar for best picture. I think they are not going to fuck him. His status is too godly.

I am okay with this.

I just want to see a movie with Killer Moth

>will have a good film only for the studio to force in cameos

this, except forced Nightwin, Batgirl and many others bat-family characters so they can all get their own solo movie in the future if everything doesn't bomb

Hope you are joking

I do kind of hope that Leto's Joker returns, honestly
he didn't have enough screen time for me to determine if he was shit or not

Plus they're pretty clearly setting something up with all the references to Robin's murder

Will Drew Russel appear to portray the Joker's son, AKA Joker Baby?

Maybe he will have. Rivalry with robin.

We saw a desecrated costume and "accomplice to the murder of Robin" for Harley, it was fluff at best.

I hope they never bring in any of the extended Bat-family because WB will have the sense to look at where things went wrong in the 90s and it was exactly when they tried to bring in Robin.

youtu.be/kN_SaHoGwYc

>I always wonder how Sup Forums anons feel after a shit joke like this one doesn't land. Like do you think they just sit there and wait for a reply that never comes? Do you think any of them have an hero'd because their jokes wouldn't get (You). I'm just generally curious what goes on in the mind of a modern day autist

I want to see these two together on screen so badly.

Imagine Ben and his enormous body taking this Joker by the collar. Gordon don't even show up.

>Gordon don't even show up.

With JK Simmons playing him, I'd want to see more of an actually good actor than this tryhard.

I'm afraid you didn't catch the implications.

It's a joker. Get it?

You can have a self-contained capeshit movie, the thing is american movies aren't like your garbage jap cartoons where you need to have watched 300 episodes of some dumb ass anime or 300 chapters of retarded dumb ass manga to be able to understand any jap movie.

No.

pls no this Joker is a total faggot and we've had enough goddamn Joker already
Give Scarecrow, Freeze or Ra's al Ghul another movie ffs

>Also look at that triangle tattoo on his right arm

That's not Joker, that's actually Leto's but they failed to cover it up I guess.

thanks for the (you)

>Battfleck
>Ruined by Leto Joker
The one movie DC could get right is fucked.
And no, Justice League is already going to be fucked by all the Christ Superman resurrection shit Snyder will put in.

Shame the cunt can't act.

what a dickhead

Part 1
>Bruce vs Bane, ends with BREAK YOU
Part 2
>Azrael takes over, Bruce recovers
Part 3
>Bruce heals up, takes on Azrael
I can see it.

Who are you quoting?

if matt damon is playing anyone in the affleck batman movie he has to be hush.

>batman's "new methods"

he's already cured of his rage, he even sheds commentary on it after Superman's funeral. also, not branding Lex. watch the movie again.

this is the worst tattoo design/placement I've seen. It doesn't help he looks like a mix of marylin manson and the dude from die antwort

FUCKING AWFUL

>ASR as Carrie

kinda like this tbqh

>Wanting to replaced Jeremy Irons
Never post this trash fancast again.

People would riot in the 2nd movie.If i'm going to see a Batman movie,I want to see Batman himself,not a pretender.

He didn't brand Lex because he was afraid of him.Motherfucker went full crazy mode and said Batman's real name.Batfleck pussied out.

He's already been replaced by Jonah Jameson dumbass. He only put Cranston there because he voiced him in Year one tho

JJ is playing Commissioner Gordon.It's confirmed.

Thank you for repeating what I just said in a different way.

You're a fucking faggot.Dude you replied said ''Jeremy Irons is the best Alfred.'' and you said ''he's been replaced by JJ.'' You're the Sup Forums incarnate,fat,stupid and a fedoratipper.

And what does that have to do with him putting Ian McKellen as Alfred instead of Irons?

Did somebody say Gordon?

Batman, it's time.

>You're the Sup Forums incarnate,fat,stupid and a fedoratipper.

You forgot numale, and holy shit you're mad. Try to be less of a cunt next time someone calls you out on being a redundant faggot.

without having actually seen Suicide Squad, I get the impression introducing the Joker as a.. side character? in a movie that has a darkly humorous tone was a bit of a mistake. Won't it be jarring when people see him in a stand alone batman movie that has a more serious tone? Won't he feel out of place?

For anyone who's seen SS, how was he? What was his performance like? Does it feel like a Joker character designed for a Suicide Squad movie? or one that could actually transition through the DCCU well?

Too little to judge how he'd work with Batman, but honestly I think it'd do well with the more comic bookish feel that SS had.