Find a flaw

find a flaw

I can't, vro

she's highly intelligent, highly beautiful and was a child actress.

you know where this is going to go.
i'm predicting several adopted African children, she'll definitely get fully nude in a scene at some point, at least 3 high profile divorces for no reason, maybe some leaked nudes and don't forget, batshit stupid fucktarded political statements and involvement that is completely unfounded.

shallow arm pits

I think they're nice

Chek'd

>>Her first onscreen kiss was with a nigger.

so lickable

i just remember her when she was younger....she was fucking annoying.

someone ought to tear those lips off her face...

i can't remember her as anything other than the kid, that's the problem with child actresses.

she was in this sci-fi show in 2002, Taken, that's how i got attached to her.

I remember her in Cat in the hat, where she played some condescending smartass. And then War of the worlds, where she whined about everything and was screaming about every 2 minutes.

Not on my cock.

Well she's ugly so....

Chek'd

I hate to say it, but her looks have dwindled a bit...

All these pics you're posting are from when she was 15-16

the boobs, where are they?

Feel free to post some of her younger stuff, if you'd like.

She's not Elle.

you're attracted to her

flat chested, looks like a little girl.

pedo bait kys

no dick /thread

My point is that she doesn't look as good as when she was 16

Delet this

check em

delet urself

Too old.

Silence, NiggerNig

shes not nude

FOUND IT

Dubs speak truth.

ONE OF US

I wanna see Joe Rogan bang her for some reason

Hey Inner occular distance is too far apart, the bridge of her nose bulges and could do to be straightened out.

The top of her forehead is relatively recessed compared to her browline, which gives the appearance of a fringe and hairline that slants forward.

Her face is relatively round with very undefined cheekbones, her cheeks are not gaunt and give the impression she has a "chubby face" despite the fact she's healthy.

the laugh lines/aging lines around her mouth against her cheeks are assymetrical, and the upper lip is relatively thin, with her bottom lip being far from pronounced..