Its official, i brought a wig and panties/bra to go with it. My mental illness has taken over me. What do i do...

Its official, i brought a wig and panties/bra to go with it. My mental illness has taken over me. What do i do? Anyone else been in the same situation? Why do i hate myself so much for it but still get so fucking horny dressed up. Fuck its ecstasy. Also general trap/shemale/mental illness thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video27606927/heels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show ur navel close

because sex is always ironic

just be happy you don't need to step on kittens to get horny.

Repent now !

autogynephilia isn't a mental disorder, you're just a dirty fetishist fam

pics or gtfo

become an hero

Wrong AGP is a mental disorder because it's too strong to be just a fetish.
It's a paraphilia.
I have it too and I'm thinking about becoming a tranny.

No face, too risky, best pic i got. Aint the best, but no pig...

>mental illness

Human consciousness is a freak accident and not like anything else we've encountered in nature. We're only now beginning to scratch the surface when it comes to understanding it. So yeah, maybe your sexual preferences and desire to be feminine are "abnormal", but who the fuck cares?

Thanks user. Appreciate that

Sup Forums trolls and and alt-right manbabies who spend all day spamming pepe and crying "cuck" could be said to be mentally ill as well. I'd argue they're more ill, as you're just following some biological urge. Do whatever makes you comfortable as long as you're not harming anyone. (Well, anyone who doesn't want to be harmed. Don't know what sort of kinky shit you're into.)

Yeah true, its just impulse, I dont really find men attractive, its rare, but the whole crossdressing and tranny/trap scene gets me diamonds. Its an animalistic urge that im acting on. Nothing too kinky, anything that hurts stops being fun for me. I really want to fuck with a tranny/trap, but unfortunately i cant :(

It's ok op. Now suck my cock you bitch

Why is it red, are you in Hell already?

This is hell

Man, you're great

Hm, this could explain some things...

ok then

Btw, OP, I totally understand you, I also love making myself trappy and feminine. Tomorrow I'm gonna see a group of traps, found in the web and have sex with them

aha cool dude

Everyone is fucked up. Trannies are fucked up. Pol trolls are fucked up. Dress up and fuck it! We only live once. There is no god. This is it.

Goodluck user, I'm jealous, be safe and I'm sure you'll look great

Thanks a lot. And, by the way, I think, you can find some traps that like to fuck other traps, they are not so rare, as I understand

post moar of that qt

Unfortunately I just can't, I'm in a straight relationship. Which kind of confuses things, but i guess it adds to the thrill

The way of Hedonism, not the bad way at all

Don't have anymore sorry

Yeah, I understand. I'm also married and I don't want to hurt my wife, so it took me years to get her permission to do that

So she lets you go and fuck other traps? Thats awesome man, she must be super relaxed

You are vile and disgusting, cure your mental illnesss.

Generally, I would prefer them to fuck me, but that's not great difference. She just knows that I want it for a very long time, we tried to do something with it, and it didn't work, so, we have to pass through this thing

are they really passable?

>pass through

Do you see it more as a problem needing to be fixed?

wus starting to get into this feminine side of me, plus im not a fat slob so it suits me quite well, just thinking of something to take care of my dick popping up in public...FAAAACK ET, follow the leader...

Some of them are, some are not
I understand you, yeah, it is totally not good for our marriage, but we really tried to make it on our own, and it didn't work. So, we have to face it and to deal with what we have

xvideos.com/video27606927/heels

You feel like you don't have control over your life so you substitute healthy control (focusing on your future, creating habits that contribute to a better, more stable sense of self) for unhealthy control (convincing yourself the body you were born with is inherently flawed and that you can change it without hating what you become). You start touching yourself, maybe you play with your asshole, fuck it feels good right? And no one has to know. You get to do exactly what it is you think you want. You get to let go, and the ecstasy of getting your way sexually overcomes you. Not only is it the only control you think you have, but it makes your orgasms better.
>Anyone else been in the same situation?
No two people are ever in the same situation
>Why do i hate myself so much for it but still get so fucking horny dressed up
You get like and hate it because you've conditioned yourself to think if it as simultaneously good and bad. That's an unstable frame of mind.
>What do i do?
Self reflect and find a way to make what you want to do fit into your daily life instead of as a shameful secret. It could be dressing up in public (kind of dangerous in an ISIS/TRUMP world), and it could be finding something else to occupy your time. Just if you decide not to dress up anymore don't be an asshole to people who do.

Looking cute if that is you, post moar

bow down to the HSTS master race, fuckboy

I'm not trying to pry but do you ever feel guilty for asking your wife to be okay with it and allowing ir is she reasonable?

Not me, im in the red pic, sorry to disappoint

She is reasonable, and yes, I feel myself a little bit guilty in that, but I understand that either I would persuade her or I will simply cheat her, what is worse, as I think

That all makes sense. But what if family life and relationships etc dont allow me to dress up in public, i already have hobbies too, is it really that bad having this secret?

Sounds legit

>is it really that bad having this secret?
I don't think so. But it's not about what I think. Good and bad describe how we feel about things, not things as they are. If you think you can treat something that everyone else thinks is a big deal as not a big deal, then no, it's not a big deal. Realizing how unique your perspective is is the first step to either gaining agency or learning to relax and go with the flow. I don't think there's really a big difference between either.

Of course, if you think it's not a big deal, it might not make you as horny anymore, and your orgasms could suffer. Taboo is sexy. But taboo also prevents you from becoming close to your social group. Your subconscious already knows which is more important to you.

Thats fair. Do you have any pics? I'm just curious to see how you look

Man, are you philosopher or psychologist?

Wow, not bad, you study psyche or something? Not bad at all

Sorry, I don't like to share my pics in the Web, especially on Sup Forums. But, if you're interested, I'm lean, a little bit pale and I prefer goth or fetish styles

Holy moly thats hot. Got kik?

Nope. Btw, where are you from?

Australia, I'm guessing you're from the states?

I've been studying philosophy and psychology in my free time since high school, I've been in therapy since I was a kid, and I studied art and design in college while exploring the relationship between theology and philosophy in my free time. Then I started smoking weed, drinking DXM, doing acid, and eating morning glory seeds. My girlfriend hates all of it (she doesn't like thinking about thinking), but I keep her around because she anchors me. A few bad trips and some closure with family and now I feel comfortable posting instead of lurking.

It's a common guess, but no, I'm not from US. I'm from Russia

Op here, sounds like you've gained quite a bit of knowledge, kudos to you, dxm does make you think thats for sure, those higher plateaus will seriously send you tripping. Sounds like you're doing well user

You're awesome

Awesome man, well i dont mean to be forward but making an account on kik takes like two minutes. I just think your style is really hot, and i wanna see pics, am i asking too much?

Agreed

Already doing that. Btw, I also have tumblr account, if you're interested

That mouth tho

Oh awesome man, yeah, well I'd love both, maybe we could swap or something on kik. Whats ur name for both?

Well that's fun. What is it with Europe and femboys? Unrelated, but I met a trap in Prague who I wooed talking about alternative cosmology. Then s/he bought me weed and we rubbed penises. I've yet to meet anyone cute in the states who likes that kind of stuff.

Im jealous, sounds so fun

On tumblr I'm Betty-Slut, just add usual tumblr address
On Kik I logged as Betty-Black

Thankyouu, ill send request through now

I can't ever have a at trap toy for two reasons
1 I don't like any kinda of butt stuff. Giving or receiving (I tried with this goth chick)
And
2 don't want to touch any dicks but my own , just not into them sexually.

So all that leaves is me getting blowjobs from traps which I would be cool with.
Except I have one of those people pleaser personalitys.
So shit out of luck because of my

eh, s/he was incredibly nervous and awkward the whole time. And I was trying way too hard to be cool. Then I freaked out because s/he was getting close and I didn't want to start a relationship. The whole thing was way more trouble than it was worth.

Hey was that bettyblack for kik? Bc i only found one, initials M. W?

I don't know how it is about femboys in Europe, I've heard, EU is much more liberal place for us. But her, in Russia, people are sometimes killed by being gay or just looking gay, so, it is not the best place for femboys

I'm very new in Kik, sorry, I'm not sure how to give you direct link to me. I have username as Betty-Black and that b/w clapping man on the userpic

HSTS, kek. What a fancy word to say "faggot"

No worries, im having trouble finding you, so my one is jakensbacon

Alright, seems that my Kik isn't fully active because it's really new, at least, you know my Tumblr, that's already something

It can be simplified. Either your are truly gay, and just like to dress up so you "ease" into the fact that you need cock and being a sub. On the other side, it might is just some sort of attention grabbing quick out. I mean, you do it quite "publicly" on Sup Forums and this is not a healthy environment. Unrelated question: did you buy stockings and haz photos? I'm asking for friend.

True, ive already had a quick look at it, not bad, im gettin in the mood. Anyway, i have no idea how long itll take to be active, i thought it was instant, ill keep trying, maybe ill get through soon

Thanks for the compliment

Like i said earlier, males honestly dont do it entirely for me, they got to be feminine at least a little. Im picking some up tomorrow, your friend will have to wait

Europe is now a full fledged party ground for anything from M to F and all the spectrum. The daughter of a friend studies in Barcelona, has no money, but half of her "sane" pictures are sitting on a remote beach. on a large balcony or in a tight room with lots of not necessary beta men and women, seemingly having lots of fun. At least she is not suppressing her urges and let them "ruin" her life in the mid 40 hopefully.

No worries, expect more if i get through to your kik ;)

That would be nice

My strong gay friend tells me, that he completely despise the "cross dressing milk boys" trend of people just playing around and muddling the waters. He claims he knows no one in the gay scene who would admit to play around with "those". I was shocked to learn that jaw boned chiseled six packed gays can be excluding too. But maybe he was just annoyed that they have more hookups and making wild claims ;)

cross dressing is fun for me even though i look shitty
no ones around and im not getting laid anyway

Gays are more about masculinity and loving masculinity, while traps are about feminising themselves for other traps or trap-lovers. So, not big surprise for me

>At least she is not suppressing her urges and let them "ruin" her life in the mid 40 hopefully.
Middle aged children disgust me.

Do you feel effeminate in your day to day?
Do you feel like it's the wrong person looking back at you in the mirror? Does your identity feel 'wrong'? If yes you have gender dysphoria.

If you just like dressing up to get off and are fine with being a dude in irl then you just have a fetish. Fap on.

Op here, guess we're in the same boat :/

The brother of my friend lost 30 pounds, learned Krav and bought a used cabrio on a 140.000 debt. Then left his wife with three (ok, they had LOTS of problems) and now is on a well paid marketing tour for the wealthy company he works for. His "disgusting" (now private) feed was full of hookups with every sub 6/10 he could land. In September he will be 45. This is so absurd that he even refuses to talk to his family and spend even Christmas away from home. True men are hard to find these days.

I used to be feminine looking but got too old
I can suck my own dick which is a plus and like taking dildos in the ass.

Jesus you must be flexible

yeah. I wonder how long it will last. Seems I just get better at it.

How old are you?

You got time, any pics?

So nice

I took a vid once of cumming into my own mouth but I wouldnt post it

I totally understand you

its all shameful and makes me wonder if i could ever have a real relationship
I imagine I wont have one til i'm older with either a man or woman my age.

You'll get there user, everyone does

Op here, well, thanks for everyones support (if anyones still lurking) it means a lot, its put me in the mood, so im leaving to be me, goodluck everyone x