Watching documentary on hitler's last days in the bunker

>watching documentary on hitler's last days in the bunker
>learn that hitler killed his own dog to test out his poison

How could hitler be so cruel... ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arguably the worst thing he did

Those fuckin' Bolsheviks woulda roasted the pupper.

Hitler did the right thing user.

>Hitler was a cuck
More at 11

After they gang raped him

wtf i hate hitler now!

wtf i hate hitler now

literally nothing you see about what was happening in Germany towards the end of the war is remotely accurate or knowable.

The place was a fucked to death pile of burning ca-ca.

>still believing the bunker meme
Hitler had fled to Argentina as early as 1943

>Argentina
>white

>USA
>white

Are you fucking retarded? It was the largest conflict in recent history, there are so many fucking accounts from both the German and Russians.

We had the entire country on lockdown until you were in diapers.

>Hitler
>white

yeah
no

Do you know what the judeo-bolshevists would have done to that dog once they had found out it belonged to the Fuhrer?

The soviets literally trained dogs to blow themselves up by strapping explosives on them which would blow up when they ran under german tanks, they trained them to do this by hiding food under the training/dummy tanks constantly so the dog would immediately run towards a tank's underbelly, unwarare that this would cause his death.

In bolshevist thought, no living thing actually has a soul inside of it so commies deem stuff like this perfectly acceptable. They have an inhumane and machinist world view which is why so many jews are leading figures in bolshevism too.

Hitler and the natsocs loved animals (which is why they enacted the most progressive animal protection laws at the time in Germany).

Kys and go back to /lgbt/

10 million German war horses died during world war II

You guys are missing the point, it isn't the fact he killed his dog that's the issue, it's the fact that he TESTED a poison on his dog, meaning there was a possibility of it failing and putting his dog through extreme hell.

>Earth
>White

>In bolshevist thought, no living thing actually has a soul inside of it so commies deem stuff like this perfectly acceptable.
Then why did the Nazis kill millions of people? And I'm not even talking about Jews.

>Argentina

You mean the center of the hollow Earth you fucking bluepill.

Horses aren't dogs

Would you rather he tested it on a human?

Hmm probably because they deserved it

>Hmm probably because they deserved it
>They have an inhumane and machinist world view
Hmm really makes you think

You mean fourth-dimensional hyperborea, land of the white gods.

it's war, what the fuck do you expect, none of them would have died if the *llies left germany alone

because they were enemy soldiers?? fucking retard

Which is entered through the "hollow Earth" hole portal at the north pole of the planet, this is basic shit man c'mon.

>Le weakass shitlib non sequitur strawman

These horses would be still alive had the jews not caused world war two causing Germany to defend itself.

Blondi would have died anyways, as i pointed out above. That plus he would have been shot in case of any complications taking place

>believing propaganda about the war

He didn't test shit you History Channel watching sperg. They already knew what Cyanide did.

>because they were enemy soldiers??
Again, I'm not even talking about that.

>Le commie bullshit strawman again

That guy wasn't even me, see Also;
>These people would be still alive had the jews not caused world war two causing Germany to defend itself.

Not to mention that the bolshevists killed tens of millions of people in eastern europe and hundreds of millions of people throughout history, which is much more than the natsocs could ever hope to have killed (if the post-war allied atrocity propaganda were true in the first place that is, which it of course isn't).

>meme boards worship Hitler
>/his/ has daily Hitler/German hate threads
Really makes you think. Why don't you guys read a book or two about Nazi thugs?

Is Hitler was so smart, why did he die like a cuck?

>we

>Le commie bullshit strawman again
What the fuck are you talking about? Read The Ultimate Avatar faggot

Well you're either the West, the Soviet Bloc or you're an irrelevant fag.

>documentary on hitler's last days in the bunker

are you sure it isn't made by jews?

Literal fucking conspiracy theory

It's well documented that Hitler loved animals and was the world leader of animal rights

What did they mean by this?

Hmmmm....... Really makes you think.........

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

>implying /his/ isn't a meme board

>Hitler loved animals
>killed Jewish rats
wtf

/his/ is basically all the Marxist sjw Zionist fags that were kicked out of /lit/

/his/ is shit but ive made it my home board b/c its so fun to piss off bolsheviks

How does this board feel about Third Reich cinema?