How about we have a contest to see who can find the most autistic looking fidget spinner. I'll start

How about we have a contest to see who can find the most autistic looking fidget spinner. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ah-zoTihHvU
youtube.com/watch?v=nmlJx-zrv94
youtu.be/T2ZO1d_39oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen here you fuckhead.

Spinners are nothing to joke about. You do realise that they literally save thousands of lives?

I'd love to see you joke when i come find you with my bladed T2000 and slice your throat. Not laughing now are you. It's okay, the fidget master is wise and has the capacity to forgive, just don't cross me again.

You have been warned.

Lol cancer troll.

You think it's a joke?
You wait till i help the other guy out with my R3500 pointed spinner.
It's all over for you fuckboi when i penetrate your skull!

I dont understand why fidget spinners are catching on.

My fingerbox is far better than any of those stupid spinners on the market.

>android

autistic much?

Do you fags not understand the meaning of the word bait? That post wasn't even bait, it was a fucking joke. I'd call you summerfags, but even summer didn't used to be this bad. You retards hear someone talk about "le ebin Sup Forums hackers Xd" and then you all flock here. His post was so obviously a joke and you mongoloids think he's actually being serious.

Christ almighty, not everyone on this website is being serious.

This pasta will get stale quick

pretty far ahead at the moment i´d say

You think this is a joke?

Let me tell you. Let me tell you the story of a man.

He came to my town, seeking the wisdom of the fidget master. The only problem was that he sought out the fidget master for the wrong reasons. He didn't want to curve his autistic tendencies.. no.

He sought to laugh at the way of the spin. The way of the fidget.

The master taught this man a lesson. He plunged is X23, 18inch spinner into the mans chest and slammed him into the ground. The man is still spinning to this day. He serves as a message to all those who would mock the spinner ways.

this actually looks cool, please don't downvote me

xd

I think we have a winner

Go back to your fucking, Reddit if you want votes, you piece of shit.

Faggot

Only way I'm using these is if they can charge your phone

they said autistic not faggotry, this one wins for massive faggotry.

Someone needs to invent a spinner with a built-in electromagnet and some wiring hooked up to a battery. Also, crucial component here, is to have an attached readout that only displays odd percentages such as 32.7%, 45.98%, 51.1%, etc. The general autist will just keep spinning and spinning for that nice even number that will never come. Energy crisis averted.

>baited
calm down tough guy, you're embarrassing yourself.

I think going virtual makes real fidget spinners look meh.

>understanding punctuation

youtube.com/watch?v=ah-zoTihHvU

>I want to stab people but I'm too autistic to just sit there holding the knife before I do it

I don't think anyone can beat this

*I think we have a "Spinner"

underage faggot
MODS!

Lol Apple devices are for technically challenged retards. They're the equivalent of the toy phones/laptops parents buy for their babies.

I saw this on tv the other day.

I need one of you fine anons to convince the general public that Beyblades are the next evolution in hand spinning technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmlJx-zrv94

fuck off with that shit to 9gag or Sup Forums.

youtu.be/T2ZO1d_39oA
How bout this one OP

Please go back

best one imo

I NeEd HEaLiNG

Patching you up.

DIE! DIE! DIE!

Last night someone was posting spinner r34

God why

Customized autism doesn't count