jerk off

how's your trip?
here's some cool sites
reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/2u5e22/list_of_cool_sites_to_visit_while_tripping_or/

It's not your fault.

Who's is it then?

i could jerk it but getting up on acid is nearly impossible

Listen to me. It's not your fault.

Who's is it then!?! I deserve the pain for being such a drug abusing fuck up!!! I'm so dumb that I'm destroying my only life!!!

ONE OF US

Hey! Look, it's not your fault.

Who's fault is it then?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb7DlZC5cic&list=PLR2yKG-9Nl180CCxfFFeR4vlm4cXDWGuo

listen and calme de fuck down hombre

don't trip hombre, just ride this wave and go watch some Archer

remember the only way to come back to reality is to remain aware you are in control of your own trip do something that makes you happy

I'm not worthy of your good intentions and energy! I am consciously destroying myself and my family and society by abusing drugs! Everybody who matters told me that drugs are bad for me multiple time yet I keep doing it! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET DARKNESS CONSUME ME!!! STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD, I DON'T WANT KIDS TO SEE IT AND THINK THAT ABUSE OF DRUGS IS COOL!!!

Had a bad trip once. Friend's house lost complete and utter control of the trip. First time, did too much and it was good shit. Lived inside a nightmare for 8 hours. Seemed like an eternity. Never again.

Drugs aren't necessarily bad. The abuse is where it goes from harmless to all the way bad.

It's not your fault

dont become one of them OP

WHO'S FUCKING FAULT IS IT THEN!?! AM I NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS!?!

Listen here buddy. All these negative thoughts are literally just because you're a little overwhelmed. That's all. Don't worry about how you having a night of fun is "destroying society" because it isn't. Go drink some water (seriously, do it) sit down and remember that it's all good and you'll be fine. Watch some black mirror on Netflix or just chill to some music. You aren't hurting anyone and nothing can hurt you

You aren't hearing me. It's not your fault.

Watch this

ITS HIS FAULT

At least all your friends are not marcellus.

WHAT DOES MARCELUS WALLACE LOOK LIKE?

stay off Sup Forums

What?!

This is good advice

Say what again! I dare you! I double dare you mother fucker, say what one more God damn time!

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

is this marcellus wallace with a plox in his forehead?

Meditate and breathe.

Wh-what?

COME HERE, TO YOUR NEW HOME