Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
Why do people hate atheists? Specifically, the peaceful kind like me, that doesn't care about your beliefs as long as you don't proselytize me.
According to a study by the University of British Columbia, atheists in America are trusted as much as a rapist.
Why tho? I hate rapists and those cunt antitheists who hate theists. I'm not an immoral guy, a killer, or anything like that. Just a regular Sup Forumsrother

You lack moral character, and faith. Atheists are more suicidal and generally less stable than a spiritual person. Also, to not believe that there is more is just plain stupid. You clearly haven't been to the other side. I've actually seen the other side, both Heaven and parts of Purgatory. You just haven't experienced an out of body experience.

They don't hate the "peaceful" kind. Even in your pic, it says "atheists and their lawyers". Obviously that church has been coming under legal attack by a bunch of God hating faggots who can't allow anyone to live in freedom and peace.

Also I just answered your question.

I don't lack moral character.
>I have serious anger issues.
When someone irritates me, I wanna beat their face with a fucking pipe, but I don't. Because that's wrong and it could kill them.
>I wanna get money to buy shit
I could steal, but I could go to prison, get killed while stealing, and that person that I am stealing from could have a kid who's going through chemo, and that shits expensive
>I like sex
I can go out right now and rape some girl, but I won't because I despise rapists immensely, and I know just how horrible rape is

But hey, what do I know? I'm just an "immoral atheist"

Atheists can have morality and theists can be amoral. Atheists can have faith and theists can be plagued with doubt. Also
>I had a fever dream and now I know the true nature of life
I'm sure it wasn't just your brain searching through information it already had stored trying to make sense out of weird shit happening. You want to believe you've been to the other side, but you can't even prove it to yourself.

Your very existence shows Christianity to be false, as the Bible claims that everyone knows that God exists.

Unless he's lying, in which case he's a sinner lacking moral fiber and plagued by the devil. Of course the duty of followers of Christ is to SAVE others, not HATE them. Being unwilling to empathize with your perceived enemies is the least christian thing you can do. It makes you nothing more than a coward afraid to confront the real enemy. If G-d is LOVE, that enemy is HATE.

Ah yes, who can forget the great moral values taught to us from the Bibble with classics such as

>If your nigger gets up after three days you can beat it as hard as you like

>Send your wife to the woods when she's raggin

>Kill your son, because God

>Mutilate babies, because God

>If you eat shellfish you're going to burn

>If you wear mixed fabrics you're going to burn

>If you don't give the mortal men 10% of your income to live like kings you're going to burn

>If you get a tattoo, you're going to burn
But I see so, so many Christian tattoos.

You got conned by an old fairy tail that's letting mortal men deceive you in the modern day and allowing them to live like kings.

Because most Christians are just wearing masks.

>Of course the duty of followers of Christ is to SAVE others, not HATE them.
And when those attempts to 'save' them fail because their tactics are old and easily countered, they become defensive as their core beliefs and values are threatened.

Because atheist are one of the most butthurt groups of people

1. Atheists
2. Muslims
3. Jews

>demonized by Western society for centuries
>literally hacked to death in broad daylight in Middle Eastern society
I wonder why...

Why do people hate them? Well, it's because many theists believe that faith in nothing is equal to having no faith in anything. Atheists unfortunately like many other groups suffer from the extremes where only the ones who shit on religion get noticed.

A select few of the Atheists like to do stupid shit like put the bibles in the fiction section of the bookstore. These are the ones who are just being pricks because they want to be. Sucks because they shouldn't be singled out on what their views are.

Believe in whatever you want. People just want another reason to hate each other and it bugs me.

imagine the world is built on the cultural foundations of harry potter, but you don't like harry potter or any fiction at all.

you'd be so sick of this harry potter bullshit all day all night in all aspects of your life.

"what do you mean you don't think quidditch is an important game? show me your quidditch medals, or i cannot grant you access to the subway."

>guaranteed replies

I find this study suspect.

Why do Americans still live in the 17th century?

>not believing that god is the one true creator

medieval legal systems and corrupt politics

What even is this?

>I've actually seen the other side, both Heaven and parts of Purgatory. You just haven't experienced an out of

no you haven't, you're a delusional lunatic.

oh atheists are immoral?
What about the corruption and fucked up shit the Catholic Church and Christian churches have done?
Crusades, extortion, pedophilia, inhumane exorcisms?
Shit I think that atheists are more moral than these brainwashed old men. And yes, I know that with all religions there are good and bad people, but it makes no sense to me why any good person would want to be a part of the mind control and trrrible past of most religions

earth flat

earth not flat

earth cube

you are an idiot, and not because of your atheism.

Atheists are just horrible, sad people in general.

Op not gay

urth teestlicle

TIME CUBE

>Insult
>Doesn't even give a reason
Wew lad

It is unfortunate that a country so secular (and by this I mean pussy-religious) as the United States would not accept a person who simply believes that no god exists. The real people who should be persecuted are those who "don't really care." The people too naive to either become fully invested in a religion or GTFO and become full atheist are cancer, and they undermine a productive society.

So what if I don't believe?

I hate athiests because.

Correction: atheists don't necessarily believe that no god exists, they just don't believe that any gods exist.

Check em

People usually hate atheists because atheists are often pretentious pseudo-intellectual cunt rags who do nothing but act like condescending faggots because of how "enlightened" they are

This is coming from an atheist

>also an idiot
reason: because truth doesn't care about your proof, you 'wew lad'ing faggot

>Calling me a faggot
Wew lad

Most dont. Only the self-righteous (anti christian) christians attack others. This has led to outcry about it and the ones that want to discuss it in a non-condesending way have been silenced as a result, while those that are not accurately representing their faith remain vocal.

The problem isn't that atheists are often like that, it's that unless you specifically ask, you won't know someone is the other kind of atheist.

What does that have to do with the comment?

Don't worry about it dude. You do have to be at least somewhat retarded to believe in fairy tales and that YOUR god is the only one. And we all know retards' opinions don't matter.