White genocide / BBC thread

white genocide / BBC thread

Dear black people.

Whether you may realize it or not, monkeys, you are still slaves. You traded your slave quarters for projects, your coveralls for prison jumpsuits, and the wrath of your master's whip for the chains of the modern welfare system.

In exchange for their dignity, your dumbest males and females parade on stage making "music" for worthless paper and trinkets. Your strongest are owned by football teams and contracts, many of which are paid for by a single man or woman.

Even today the Democratic Party, the same party that fought tooth and nail to enslave you, has succeeded once more - using you as little more than trained pets to pass whatever they want through the White House.

Martin Luther King didn't do a god damn thing, because at the end of the day, it was a white man who signed that Bill into law, just as it was a white man who bought your ancestors and shipped them to the New World.

We enslaved you because we felt like it, and we "freed" you because we felt like it.

We still own you.

Black people would be wise to ponder this. It is true.

>white genocide
>they're clearly having a sexual inteercource
wut

how can black bois even compete

I blame Gianna Michaels

oh Jesus, that's really close

at least i have asian girls

that white one is still way bigger than mine

>Tyrone will never cuddle with you

everything you said is a lie and you are inferior to black people you get burnt in the sun and you have the same dna as rhesus monkeys and neadnerthals

why are those balls purple

The pasta is strong and true.

bump

more like this

jesus christ source please.

I wish more girls did these signs

source?

theres never enough ballbusting in these threads

Lack of blood

Sauce?

go kill yourself nigger lover

no one wants to fuck a stink nigger with aids, only hookers do it for the money because of the jews and their communist freemason world..

but wait till the 4th reich kick off, then we will see how the heads roll of the trolls, the kikes and their aids infested friends..

go make a nigger thread on your dad's PC, just go to 127.0.0.1 and then hang yourself...

Why post a collage of women taking a shit?