youtu.be/L-iyxIincCI
youtu.be/O3HGp9-QL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=gfaow4Ydzno
youtu.be/9kY0HlpG8Lw
youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk
youtube.com/watch?v=hW19LlKFFLw
youtube.com/watch?v=kotNxb2YApk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scene in cast away where Willson floats away. Holy fuck that hit me good once.

most tv commercials

American Beauty, the plastic bag video

The first 8 minutes of Up.

This one every single fucking time.
youtube.com/watch?v=VgYZeVospVc

The scene in "The Green Mile" when they execute John Coffey and he's about to put the bag on his head.

"Please don't, I'm afraid of the dark"

Those fucking feels

>inb4 nigger

I'm man enough to admit I cried like a baby during this movie

Believe it or not there is a scene in Observ and Report where the main chadaxhter comes across a young woman working behind a coffee counter that's being bullied by her boss. When she breaks down in the scene and tells him what's going on I literally can never contain myself.

every time. thought i was alone in that

All those brave men dying while trying to fight back those Russian monsters.

Good picks user

fegelein!

youtube.com/watch?v=YBzWTIexszQ

This movie FUCKED me up because everything in it could actually happen one day.

Lemme add to the excellent list so far:

When Bingbong jumps out of the wagon. That hits hard...

When Hooch dies. Fuck me that hurt.

>When Bingbong jumps out of the wagon

Went to see this in theaters with gf. Theater had some little girl in one of the back rows. Literally when that part happens its just silence and feels in the theater. and then the little girl in the back row breaks down with the most heartbreaking cry.

>nooooooo

Everyone just choked the fuck up and let the tears flow at that exact moment. Almost like a laugh/cry feels. was fucked, so many feels.

The incinerator scene in Toy Story 3. Even knowing they HAD to find a way out, I was still tearing up.

i feel you! forrest gump is probably the movie i shed the most tears to.

I couldn't agree more. Watching some of our childhood icons realize and accept their own mortality was something I did not expect.

Just remembering that brings tears to my eyes and chokes me up.

I'm gettin old. That situation is a real possibility in my life...

climax of saving private ryan when captain miller is shooting the tanks with his 1911 all fucked up last standing it

"Earn it. Earn this..."

Lost it.

Fry'sdogwaitingforever.jpg

Do videogames count? If so, Red Dead Redemption takes the cake.

>I'm a big enough cuck to admit I cried like a baby during this movie
FTFY

I'll bring another one. Song of the Sea. Ending fucked me up.

If you haven't seen it, check it out. Beautiful animation, should've easily beat Big Hero 6 for the oscar that year.

pic fucking related, check it out Sup Forumsros + girls love this one

Steel Magnolias. Julia in her hay day.

Disney has a looong history of breaking children's hearts:

Bambi's mom

Old Yellar

Also, 'Lion' hit my feels pretty good. Anyone close to their mom knows what I mean

I won't lie.
Cried like a bitch at this... so many years, my childhood.... i .... it's finally the end ...

Chappie

End of Braveheart when Wallace is laying on the executioner's table and he turns his head and sees his dead wife walking through the crown.

the Road.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8RuQrhVBvo

The way she treated him had me raging at her by the end of the movie. I just wanted to punch her in the face so fucking hard.

Never got over that. Ruined the whole rest of the movie for me.

The ending of "Bridge to Terrabithia".
>that was completely uncalled for.

i was watching clips of the walking dead to be sure the main character was hot enough for me to watch the series. I watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Pir7oqfFtBA
I breakdown. thats not acting anymore

Luck of the Fryrish, the one about Fry's brother, got to me more. I was really not ready for that ending.

When I realized they were going to make more of them, I was inconsolable.

Forest Gump

"You're his daddy Forest."

youtube.com/watch?v=NfJc3RUxTbI

youtube.com/watch?v=QnX_mQ9apu8

The ending of Thelma and Louise, where they floor it off the cliff because they can't go back.

I was always hit harder by

"I may be stupid, but I know what love is"

youtube.com/watch?v=yjXSlav92oE

fuck y'all

youtube.com/watch?v=C_lJbSJoIuw

Without any doubt.

great movie

These

>Grave of the Fireflies
When the sister is just eating balls of dirt to try and not feel hungry

>Dear Zachary
It's a documentary but damn, I was shaking in rage with tears in my eyes when I watched that the first time

>It's a Wonderful Life
The ending where George is just so happy to be alive and see all his friends and family he doesn't even care if he'd go to prison, but everyone would give him money no questions asked to try and save him when he's in trouble, every fucking time that gets me.

and if we allow video games

>To The Moon
Cried from sadness, could hardly play, pushed through, cried from happiness

Shit movie. Heartbreaking scene

>Life is Beautiful

When the dad convinces his son, even to the end that its all just a beautiful game. Holy fuck, those fucking mother fucking feels.

Crash. Every time man. It just goes to show that when you have a character in a film you can relate to, scenes like these hit a lot harder. Not a total tear jerker but it did make my eyes moist.

youtu.be/L-iyxIincCI

Rip in piece

i was about to post the ending scene. mah nigga.

SLC
End gets me every time

Fucken a. That was a hard movie to watch. The ending make me cry too because the kid won. He won the fucken tank.

fucking brutal...

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Steel magnolias. I remember mom and grandma watching it when i was a kid, i was just fucking around drawing, tuning in at key points, then that moment. that god damn moment. It still makes me want to call my mom every time i see it.

fuck, that one hits me hard
even before I knew that was the last thing that actor recorded, it just makes it way worse

...and now you're gay.

Yea I cried when I first saw that episode... really bittersweet. Jurrasic bark and game of tones was another one that were genius

The shutter style end of Pieces of April kills me.

Good, I wasn't the only one. I didn't see it coming, although I probably should have. Just thinking it's a kid's flick, and then suddenly... I blurted out in surprise "they fucking killed her?!?" My eyes, instantly, followed by all my friends laughing at me. Jesus.

Yeah, the rest of the movie didn't matter after that.

Up was great for millennials wouldn't you say mr 15 year old

i almost cried when Jeff's mom kiss her coworker

i wish i could find love like her

fuckit. don't even care.

This nigger right here.

I always cry during Freddy Got Fingered whenever Tom Green jacks off the horse. I get so jealous I can't hold back the tears

i'm not a pussy that cries at films soo

I was a fucking bitch, this made me break down when I was 21. I'm 40 now...

youtu.be/O3HGp9-QL1g

Where are his glasses? He can't see without his glasses!"

Thanks mah niggahs. Another one that gets me:

>Moon

Scene where he gets live feed and talks to his daughter and the end.

M.. mmm.. mom... moooom...
i want to cry thinking about this scene...

youtube.com/watch?v=gfaow4Ydzno

like a bitch, whole movie was a epiphany

these movies are how i know what love feels like

I cry like 5 times watching Bright Star, not just tears, loud yelling sobbing. Its euphoria that hurts. This love is the one goal in my life. The meaning of life.
youtu.be/9kY0HlpG8Lw

That actually brought me down for awhile. And the fact that Fry believed his dog moved on and forgot about him.

I also had an emotional response to this movie in a way I hadn't anticipated, glad I watched it instead of just dismissing it

Somebody had to mention those two. Obligatory.

This. What a fucking movie man. The whole movie had feels through it. Really underrated movie.

What's in the box?!?!

FUCKING THIS. Really fucked me up. Saw with a bunch of friends and you could tell we were all struggling to hold back tears lest we be seen crying in front one another.

That is not the saddest moment in that movie. The part where he finds out he has a son and his first feeling is fear that he might be slow. That leaves me with an empty hurt sad feeling inside my stomach.

Obligatory...

youtu.be/D_Vg4uyYwEk

when adam sandler dies in the parking lot of the hospital
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=hW19LlKFFLw

TV shows:

1st one that comes to mind is the Dr. Who ep where Rory is sent back in time by the angel and Amy is so distraught she decides to allow the angel to send her back as well.

Another Dr. Who ep - the one with Vincent Van Goh, the scene where he is brought into the future to see his art on display in the museum and how people are enjoying it. To see how happy he was, and then at the end when he wrote the note to Amy on the sunflowers. I tear up everytime...
Movies:
#1 by and far was Homeward Bound:The incredible journey. The end when shadow gets hurt and tells the others to go on without him. Then the kids and parents hear chance and sassy. Chance comes 1st and everyone is all happy, then Sassy comes out, again all happy. Then...nothing. No shadow, no barks....The heartbreak in the little boy when he said I guess he was just too old....Then when shadow does come hobbling out and looks injured, but is going as fast as he can to get to the little boy....
My heart cries every damn time.

This scene, every time. I'm sure it must be one of the reasons why this film is top rated on imdb.

what a weak dad. he literally let his softball son walk all over him and actually trusted his judgement? a 19 year old boy? jesus, i hope you didn't model yourself after this cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=kotNxb2YApk

Do I need to explain?

say whatever you want about The Big Bang Theory being shitty or bad writted but when Sheldon propose to Amy...that made me cry

That doesn't make you a man, faggot.