Took a picture of my 55 year old wife's breast when she got out of the shower this morning...

Took a picture of my 55 year old wife's breast when she got out of the shower this morning. She was not happy and said she is old and no body wants to see her breasts. I told her she is still hot. What think Sup Forums?

Those are lovely tits! Nothing to be ashamed off!!

They're great. I would cum all over them

Tits look pretty good to me OP

This.

Fuckinghell 55? Her tits are great.

For 55 it's not bad at all

That's what I tell her. But she doesn't believe me.

She's doin alright at 55.

I've seen bitches half her age with nasty tits.

6.75/10

she's right, no one wants to see those, but all these other cunts are desperate

>that lowcut tanline

Apply thin amount of sunscreen on chest before wearing stuff like that. Prevents getting sunspots on skin at that age, at least a little.

Otherwise, nice tits.

Oh fuck off, I can get chicks, her tits are fine.

Her tits got me hard. Any more?

Oh well, one in every crowd. Thanks other anons!

She is going to kill me when she finds out I posted her. When she gets home later I will show her the thread and see if I can talk her into posing for more.

She has better tits than most of 30's. Show her this message and tell her I would love a tit wank from her

If I was you OP I would be worried that your wife wants to be seen not just by you, post more of the cheating bitch

Who said she wants to be seen. She is going to be pissed to find out she is on the net.

I'd hit it. I'd fuck her silly then slap my dick between those tits and nut on her face

Bend her over, lets see dat ass!

Thanks for the input anons, I will let her know.

Nah, when she gets home rip her clothes off and bend her over the kitchen counter. Give her good hard fucking, ring her bell.

Now that she's in a good mood, tell her that all the compliments she got in this thread made you remember what a MILF she is and you just had to pound her.

She might even volunteer for more pics

I'll give those tits a solid 6 to light 7

not bad

Ask her to show us her pussy if her tits are that hot at that age I can only imagine her sweet cunt

fucking turtle neck... guess she exist 89% out of botox and the rest is fat and human

Convince her to get full body pics, looks like a great milf.
How old are you OP? Same age?

57, I know to old to be hanging on the chan. I will ask her.

Better than my 29 year old wife. And I'm referring more to her tummy than her tits, TBH.

I would like every inch, and then cover her torso with my seed, in a heartbeat.

If not troll, if she's 55, she's fucking hot. Hell, if she's 40 she's still pretty stacked. Tell her from some random stranger who has no need to be nice, she is very fuckable.
And then LOG OFF HERE AND FUCK HER.

Never had botox.

Please try user we want to see that 55 year old cunt

When she puts hers arms down do they start swinging around

Tell her I came to her magnificent tits.

Thanks user

Nice. I would titfuck her until she dies. Want to share her?

This is true...

I'd blow my young NEET nut all over them.

Lovely big titties. Want to fondle them

She has been shared. Sorry, she is no longer into it.

meh. id put my dick in her.

What do you think user is she up for taking picture of her full body and pussy ?

She won't be home until later. I will find out. I guess it depends on her reaction to my posting her and the replies. She has never had her picture on the net before.

Rip her clothes off and take her. Show how desired she is.

Do you have any other picture ? Picture of her you've taken before ?

I wanna see that belly op! Convince her!

checked

Suspenseful thread. Hoping to see more of that body

yes, but I am not posting until I get her reaction to this posting. I imagine she will be livid, but hoping it turns her on.

Thanks anons, help keep the thread alive, she may not be home for two hours. Have already saved the thread to show her if it dies. But would be much hotter if I could get her to timestamp and talk to Sup Forums in person.

Come on man, he got fucking quints, you have to do that

Wow, lol. She won't know what that means, but I will explain the chan gods have spoken!

milfcity... i'd suck them titties

Can't tell, camera too shit

Keep hope alive

I'd suck on them, they're just fine.

cracking tits for 55

id suck on those..

I'm a single old fag and I am going out with a 55 yo tomorrow. I hope her tits look that good

Nice nipples. Would love to have them in my mouth

just let this thread die already.... OP only has one pic of his 55 yr old wife, and 15 years marriage?

surely if he was married to this 55 yr old "milf" he would have had more than ONE picture

I didn't say I don't have tons of pictures of her. I am just NOT going to post them until she gives her OK. I may be a perv, but I am a married perv, and I would like to keep it that way. When she gets home, if she is into it you will see more.

yawn... .......

just delete system32

Nah. Some of us are still interested

OP here, I have to take a call for work (Iam at home today) for those that still have interest in seeing more, keep the thread alive. If it dies and she shows interest I will start up another thread with the original picture and her with a time stamp and away we will go. Back in a few.

I'd say you post her face and let us abuse her.

Pretty decent rack IMHO. Would love a soapy tit wank and cum all over them :-)

OK, OP Back looks like the thread is starting to die, thanks everyone for the comments, I will show her the thread as promised and if she agrees will let her speak with you young gentlemen and show you what she is comfortable with. We are east coast USA so it may not be until tonight. Thanks again for all the nice comments. I hope she gets a kick out of it.

>my 55 year old wife

edgy wanna been teen saves pics from other anons and then cancer posts it as being that of his wife.
When OP, four decades from now turns 55 and has no wife.

Believe what you want, sounds to me like you are a sad basement dweller, go ask your mom to make you a sandwich

Full body please

She's hot user! Go ahead! ;-)

Bump

Nice titties

Nice treat her right

and fuck her brains out.

Hopefully she's cool with it and cool with taking some more pictures

OP again, she just called and has to work late tonight, so it will be later tonight if she decides to continue. Another picture for your patience.

pretty nice boobs. please tell her i rubbed one out looking at that pic.

23 year old here, she has better tits than most girls my age