Girl hit me up on tinder saying she's visiting my town and is looking for just a gram of nug

girl hit me up on tinder saying she's visiting my town and is looking for just a gram of nug

is there anyway to tell if this is legit? I want to help cause I've been in the same situation

really not trying to get arrested for something retarded like this

bump o

ask for shoe on head

sure there is. tell her yes there is a gram/nug laying around that you know of.
>its yurs ef uwannet
>cum here to meh tu get et
>meet her in person
tell you wanna take her out
if she agrees then she's legit
if not
>shees tha fuzz
>bookit.jpeg

meet her. take a friend. have the friend hang back and sus her out before your friend approached and hook it up that way

American police would really care about one gram of mari...?

hey i dealed for YEARS and you never discuss shot online.

Seen people blow up on FB for selling weed and just as quick as they get big they fail.

Its not worth it man if its a legit person you want to help tell them to go to a known drug area and ask around.

It could be a real chick so maybe just stash some weed not on your persons when you meet and susss it out but really could be cops man.

Cops will dress up like druggies and ask you for drugs I have had it happen to me be smart

Dude don't help her out you beta, you don't know the first thing about her. I'm guessing you think that by helping her out by extension you might be get laid.

dealed? druggies? known drug area? just give her the fucking nug and take her to lunch or something, jeez. you wouldn't use tinder for that?

Tinder is for sex with dirty sluts. Why wouldn't you just focus on having sex with dirty sluts instead of putting yourself at risk helping someone get drugs? How does that benefit you? You're on Tinder, so you must be in it for yourself right? Did you forget?

There's no way to know if it's legit? She gave me her insta and snapchat

They to here. Between court frres, mandated counseling and 2 years probation a big money maker for the city. Along with traffic tickets and laudering alimony and child support payments.

The first rule of selling drugs is that you don't talk online about or use your personal phone for selling drugs.

That's how you end up caught.

just get nudes with time stamp/proof cops probably wouldn't go that far. or they would but then you'd get some sweet lady cop nudes.

>There's no way to know if it's legit?
Knowing chicks these days it's probably legit. Women these days love adventure. They're all fucking sluts.

This is probably the solution with the best outcome either way.

>gram of nug
No one says this

Who are you? Some kind of fucking trend setter?

If it was the heat wouldn't you think they'd go for a plug or something?

Just someone who knows that both gram and nug are quantities, neither means weed by itself.

A gram of weed

A nug of weed

Confirmed retard

I think you are expecting to much from a woman. I never met one that made sense.

Great argument

Just say no. What happened to people not trusting anyone on the internet.

He's right tho. Nug is a synonymous word for weed not quantity.
Nug. Nuggets as buds.

What happened to people wanting to get their dick wet? You fags are being way too paranoid.

Yeah. That's a general quantity. It's nugs -of weed-

Can I get some weed for the road?
How much you need?
Just a nug

>Just a nug
You fags don' go by the weight?

>I want to help her because maybe she'll let me do sex with her and I won't virgin anymore

Not if it's a bro. Or you're rolling a blunt, and you need another nug from the bag. Or you pull out a single fluffy nug to show someone how purple it is. Weight is for buying and selling

In many states, yeah.

>Weight is for buying and selling
OP wants to donate? She stated according to OP that she wants a gram.

no dude....no.

>gram = weight
>nug = noun/singular object

A big enough nug could weigh 4 grams...

Sounds like someone doesn't even get the benefit of credit.

>YOU SHORTED ME BRO
>dealer never answers phone again

Is that life preserver to rescue you from virginity?

>>dealer never answers phone again
I wish a nigga would