Am i ugly?

Am i ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nsYNltVW7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It appears so. Also, you may have a spider living in what's left of your hair...

enough

Not really.

>Had a 'phase' in high school and got some tattoo's
>In his 30's
>Still unemployed

No more than the rest of us, mate, you're fine.

I'm not unemployed I play in a band

no, but your scalp tats make you look like a retard.

not really, but the guy holding you is very fugly

I don't think playing in a cover band for beer money at the corner bar on weekends count as being employed.

Also, quit smoking, is bad for the dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nsYNltVW7o

Old song of ours, I don't play in a cover band, we are legit faggot

What 'core' or type of metal do you play? Also: you guys are retarded. Come to Portland OR sometime. You'll find 30+ year old white collar techbros with facial tats.

"Yeah, this is just to make money. My real job is (insert brütal metal band name)"

All the hairy, herpes infested hipster vaginas in Portland cant justify lowering yourself to be in such a crappy band.

Nice, it's like Michael Stype and Colin Malloy got spliced together and put through a summer-festival-jam-band filter

At least you're better looking than the guy holding you.

Don't let the smelly retards get you down. My grandma is a widow, would you ever consider taking her out?

Warren, stop being such a self-important attention whore. Nobody gives a shit

that dog looks weird, he has human eyes.

dont know what part in the world you live in, and what you consider "human"

:( asshole

shut the fuck up nigger

shave your hair OP ,it will look better

Are you just really fucking drunk or high off something or do you have lazy eyes?

you're not ugly. but is your right eye crooked? What would make you look more "badass" is by keeping your hair at 1mm to 3mm. That way you don't see the hairline crawling up and you look a lot better i think. I don't like your tats tho, try a different hairstyle, it will probably do good.

im sure he did shave his head before, but then the priest got hold of him and gave him a jewish cross on his forehead... now he is obeying

convert that cross to a swastika and peroxide your dog white, get a gun and make the world great again,.. fags must die

No.

The bitch looks hot though.

Have any nudes OP ? Stories when you fucked her or smth ?

Also, you wear your 'style" (and crooked eye) much better in the clip than in the first picture.
You have a little "loser Jesus" stye going on in the vidéo, whereas you look like a full on pedocreep on your first picture.

>Am i ugly?

nah, just stupid

Side of my head & hair.

this. somethings fishy here

ok that's nice. maybe you could trim the "long" part at 3 to 6mm then, creating a layer not as deep as it currently is.

why

This.

AlsoAnswer my questions fucking faggot:

The bitch looks hot though.

Have any nudes OP ? Stories when you fucked her or smth ?

Also, you wear your 'style" (and crooked eye) much better in the clip than in the first picture.
You have a little "loser Jesus" stye going on in the vidéo, whereas you look like a full on pedocreep on your first picture.