What is your opinion on hard liquor, as a way to escape the current dismal reality?

What is your opinion on hard liquor, as a way to escape the current dismal reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSLclNsxuwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude.

you should probably stop drinking before you
''escape the current dismal reality''

The definition of degenerate, there is no escape. Be a man, face your reality shitposter.

All that shitposting caught up to you buddy?

Don't do it.

Degenerate as fuck.

Start working out, eating healthy. Why destroy your body when you can worship it?

>le classy gentleman sipping on le fine whiskey

fuck off

Works for a little while or until morning.

Bourbon on Ice on a crisp cool night is the only acceptable way to drink hard liquor

You're an Australian. You drink the fucking lot regardless of what they dress it up as etc. Piss is piss and it's your duty to drink it all.

It's good for cleaning injuries.

Drinking hard alcohol bores me lately. I usually only drink wine.

But I can't tell if my life is improving because I stopped drinking alcohol, or because I lost the urge to drink since my life is improving.

I lift 5 days a week. I run 25-30 miles a week. I count my calories and macros. I can usually fit in a night of drinking per week.

You don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Too slow a way to escape reality

>on Ice
>not neat

Are you proposing suicide or better drugs?

>chug Jack Daniels
>chug Wild Turkey 81
>feel absolutely awful
>this is legal and the clean, happy high of marijuana is not

Vodka from the local companies, always, who do an amazing job

local > foreign, always

degenerate, but sometimes a man must indulge in degeneracy.

Alcohol fucks you up. Weed is a better way to purely escape reality.

try chugging a gallon of bleach next
it's also legal :)

It's not our fault that no one makes good schnaps in this country. Whiskey is all we have.

2 liters of Kraken rum every week for 10 weeks

pretty nice so far and wish I had switched sooner from that granola crunching hippy shit weed.

and don't even show me a beer I'll laugh in your face

Shitty

I got really drunk yesterday and passed out, thought it was the next day, then I laid on the bathroom floor until I realized it was 8 PM instead of 8 AM

I can safely say it was a complete waste of my time

Alcohol is the ultimate redpill. There's a southpark episode about it and it's true as fuck.
Bourbon is pretty good yo.

>feel absolutely awful
actually no I've been shocked. Beer gave me horrible hangovers but on Kraken rum it's almost non-existent. Surprisingly its heavily dependent on my diet. Stay away from pork rinds.

>I can safely say it was a complete waste of my time
although blacking out is a fun novelty this is technically true. rum + sleeping pills = literal blackout

I'm not him but drinking too much makes me feel like shit too. While I'm drunk, not the next day

I don't really get hangovers

not escaping anything, desu. Putting on liquid joo blinders for a while. Do what you have to do; but no one respects a drunk

I'm not sure cirrhosis is a particularly fun way to escape from reality, bud.

Getting plastered every day on your Centrelink dollars is not going to help make the Abos, boat people and deadly animals go away.

rip u

like the spins? I kinda like em now but yeah you gotta go slow. I have a saying

release the Kraken and follow, do not pull the Kraken and lead.

My stomach gets upset more than anything. Do you mix Kraken with anything? Cause that shit burns

oh yeah absolutely although I love it so much I was utterly fuckign shocked that I loved it just mixed with fuckign Evian. I have never been a liquor drinker so that literally blew my mind. However my first and strongest choice is diet cherry 7up. Holy fuck I dont knwo what it is but they compliment each other like crazy and its even highly chuggable. I started with diet anw root beer which I fucking loved but now that I've discovered this I wont touch it unless necessary.

Blackouts are the worst. I hate retracing my steps and having no idea what I did.

Kraken and anything with anise is good. There's a drink called the inception, which is an upturned shot glass full of Kraken in a medium sized glass of sprite. The lemon is what helps cut the spiciness of the rum.

I'm a failure as a Southerner because I hate the taste of bourbon, but I'm quite partial to rye.

Its pretty fun but it really is by definition a waste of my time. I put in that album because I wanted to see if I liked it dammit and now i literally have no idea and have to listen to it all over again. That was my most recent blackout.

>anise
sprite has anise?

I've been around alcoholics all my life. No matter which country I lived in I met alcoholics who would burst into tears while talking to me.
Alcohol destroyed my family and I was addicted to alcohol for about 4 years. Haven't been drinking for 2 months now.

Don't consume the ethanol jew.

Here's also a video I found of an ex alcoholic bursting into tears in the middle of a reaction video. This is a broken fucking man.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSLclNsxuwI

Anise is also used in some root beers, such as Virgil's in the United States.

interesting I'll keep an eye out

This morning's was: TV's on the PS4? Controller's out? What the fuck did I play?

I do it but I am cutting down. used to be a large bottle of rum would last me half a week , then a week, then 1 bottle per fortnight and then now its one smaller bottle per fortnight.

>fortnight

Just sayin, it's pretty cute that you guys still use this.