I haven't left my house in a year because of social anxiety, ask me anything

I haven't left my house in a year because of social anxiety, ask me anything.

whats the weather like?

how do you get food

Sabbath, or Ozzy solo?

Sunny, too hot to be inside.

I am 18 yo and still live with my mum. About once a month I find the courage to run to my nearby supermarket at 9PM when it's dark and quickly get some things

Neither

Neither?

Fuck it. Stay in your house.

I'm done with you.

When was the last time you left your home?

>I'm 18

What are you going to do in the coming years?

Sup Sup Forumsro. Wanna hang out under the cover of night sometime?

How are you getting vitamin D?

Where did you go op? Did mom get home already?

19 here been inside since 14(had to become homeschooled/really just dropped) how do you deal with the pain knowing that if you could face people your life would be so much fucking different/better? Shit feels awful man.

>I haven't left the house in a year
>I leave the house once a month

The last time was 2 weeks ago at around 2AM for a quick smoke session.

Probably be homeless to be honest. My anxiety hindered me from getting an education even though my teachers said I could have easily made it through college. I am not really functioning in real life, so I guess work is out of play as well. I'm terrified.

Night time is honestly the best time. That way nobody can see how ugly I really am. But social interaction with a stranger, no thx

Not at all

I was checking how my crypto currencies are doing, back now

Yeah, it really feels awesome. Just looking at all the happy couples outside makes me feel like shit honestly, I wanna find love too, shit.

Well, I mean, running to a supermarket at night isn't really "leaving the house normally". It impacts my life greatly.

>Well, I mean, running to a supermarket at night isn't really "leaving the house normally". It impacts my life greatly.
YOU STILL LEAVE YOUR HOUSE FUCKING NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sry

ITS NOT OKAY YOU GODDAMN LYING PEACE OF SHIT AAWRR AWER E REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP if this affliction of yours makes you so sad thrn do something about it. I was in your shoes until the age of 24, when I finally decided it was time to either off myself or get some help, cause I was getting nowhere in life. I decided to go for the help and am now alive and well The leading treatment for social anxiety is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Look it up and then sign up.

I hate people like you

I've been in therapy since I was 13. Four times got my door kicked in because a judge decided it should be that way. Tried almost everything, except medication. Gave up about a year ago and been isolated since. But yeah, I shall keep trying, it's just hard and I'm tired.

I love myself

Not op. I'm 24. Going for a psych visit next week. I'll take or do anything to end this personal hell already.

The worst part of that must've been the scene it made when all you really wanted was to be alone for the moment.

i cured my social anxiety by forcing myself to socialize and shit, i used to get a legit panic attack every time someone rang my doorbell now i can go to strangers house, ring their doorbell and try to sell them a shampoo or something

Your saying you go to random houses selling shampoo?

Not op. I got shitty teeth. No money to fix em. I'm praying for Trump's private security to punch my teeth out for the lawsuit money.

post pic

That's even more stupid. Stay at home, there's no hope.

Dude, they look better than my teeth. Nothing to be afraid of.

Happening to the back part of the top teeth too

looks like Periodontitis

Im from germany so I dont have to bother before going to the dentist. But dont you have private insurances in the US which cover dentistry?

Cavities. Gum disease. I get a lot of wide eyes looks when I get up close

last week my filling fell out. got an appointment in one day and paid nothing dor the fix (germany)

No. Uninsured. Looking into dentical coverage. I wish dine and dash were applicable to the dentist office.

Not so much the look. It's more the haletosis and painful sensitivity

Fuck my country, seriously. Only helps when you are worth something to it.

I'm living your life but I'm older. Ask me anything

How do you make money?
Last time you left you house?

I don't, live with my parents and other relatives send me money. I left week ago to buy groceries. That's the only reason I leave my house. Amazon isn't available in my country. I go every week to buy something just before store closes.

No friends in your life?

Obviously no. Incels is the place for me

1. Do you have any sort of deformity?
2. Are you morbidly obese?
3. Whats your age?
4. Were you ever "normal"? (Going out often, have friends, girlfriend, etc)

Im one step from being in your exact situation... Amazon IS available here, though

1. No deformities
2. Yes, underactive thyroids and not being able to go outside for a walk/run. I am overweight.
3. 18, already mentioned
4. It all started when I hit puberty, I was always shy but never knew this kind of anxiety, before being ~13 I had lots of friends and met up almost every day, good times, man

I wish I could get my food through Amazon, not available here, though. I go to the store sometimes right before it closes and buy for like 2 weeks.

Inside? Did you like school?

I had the same problem as you. I developed panic disorder randomly and would have intense panic attacks any time I'd go outside. Was a shut in for almost a year, but I got help.

Why the fuck don't you go get help?

>i'll probably just be homeless
>i'm obese and ugly

Fuck you, dude. Go to a doctor and he'll prescribe you some pills. You'll only need them temporarily, until you learn to control your anxiety on your own. You'll stop being an anxious faggot and be able to go outside again.

What the fuck are you doing?

Have you seen the girls outside OP? They have the three W's. Warm, wet and willing. For that reason alone, I would overcome social anxiety. Besides, being rejected, teased or ridiculed only makes you more able to deal with adversity and be successful in life.

Can you read? I've been in therapy for 6 years now, it doesn't really help me. Also, docs don't really prescribe benzos here in Germany.

Who wants a fat and ugly dude?
I have the right inner values, if you find a girl who only looks for those, please tell me. Pro tip: There are none.

>tried almost everything except medication

Yea, the only thing that actually fucking works.

Ever hear of xanax? It's an "ANTI-ANXIETY" pill. Wanna guess what it does?

Yeah, there sure aren't. That's why I see fat, ugly people married and having fat, ugly kids all the time. Wake up dude, everyone has a chance, you just have to find your social strata and date within it. Also, you could go for a mile walk every day and switch to water as your only drink (try Mio, it's fucking amazing for that) and you'll only be ugly. And I know plenty of girls who go all googly eyed over abs. Like... they dont even notice the dude's face if he's got abs. Danny Trejo with abs would score tons of pussy even without fame.

Why haven't you kicked the bucket yet? You're obviously a waste of human resources and billions of years of evolution. Grow up and stop being a faggot.

Did you read what I wrote? Docs in Germany don't prescribe benzodiazepines. Xanax is a benzodiazepine. It's also extremly addictive and a temporary solution. The withdrawal is worse than heroin.

Yeah, I get that. Thing is, if I want a girl, I want someone who is attractive. If you see a fat dude having a wife and kids, the wife is almost every time ugly and fat as well. I want that tight pussy.

I thought about it many times but I don't want my mom to see me laying dead in my room. Trust me, I was on the edge many times

At some point I liked because I would hang out and have fun with friends. But I was kinda bully and then suddenly lost interest in everything. I relate to mild incelers and post in their group. We're all lonely there so we're in the right chamber

Then I guess your paths are clear: Work to get less fat and try to score yourself some of that primo pussy, or sit in your mom's house and be depressed until you either die from coronary disease or kill yourself.

I urge you to at least give a 100% attempt on the former option before you choose the latter.

Incelers? Not too familiar with that word. Is it almost like being in a prison cell, but one you can live with?

You Me I'm not trying to be a dick here either man. I'm just telling you the facts and letting you make your decision. Most people like to sugarcoat shit, but the reality of the situation is you are killing yourself slowly, but killing yourself nonetheless. I'm all for people being happy, but these days you have to make a concerted effort to do the things that make us happy. Life has become so much easier to do the things that make us depressed than happy. It's easier to sit around and browse the internet all day than it is to go for a run. It's easier to snapchat on our phones than it is to go camping. It's easier to troll someone on twitter than it is to go ask for a raise or find a better job.

We find happiness in activity and accomplishment. But I know it's so much easier to just sit still and do nothing. But if you can overcome that laziness, you'll be happier.

Incels, sorry. It's self hate promoting place and calling anyone that attempts to live their life a normie or Chad. Many just have mental issues there. But we all are here because of lack of wannabe relationship. They're suicidal. Though as you can understand most do nothing in their lifes just as me

Did you pay for winrar today?

>ask me anything.

You are aware that the Reptilians took over the government 8 months ago right?

Of course

Yeah, I know there has to be change, I'm just tired of trying. I might go for a run tonight, at 4 am or something, it feels like something to do.

Don't break the streak, man. Join us, incels

Running is going to hurt, not going to lie. Try to set yourself a distance and run/walk it. Jog/run as much as you can, but walk what you cant and make sure you complete it. That's the only way to get started. Setting a distance goal per day/week is the key to succeeding at starting running after a period of not running.

Heard about the movie "Thomas in Love" ?

If he's fat can't running fuck up his knees? You stay on colories deficit - weight drops and visa versa.

OP, when was the last time you were at school?

Nah

Last time was for about 3 months when I was 16

Then... go watch that movie (or just takes some infos about it)

Belgium movie, 7.1 IMDB rating, less than 2k votes

> Thomas is a young agoraphobic man; he's afraid of coming to any kind of contact with other people, so he lives totally isolated in his apartment. The story takes place in the near future where everything can be done through computers, so Thomas hasn't left his apartment for eight straight years. However, although his life seems complete, he misses human contact, so his psychoanalyst consults him to meet a woman through some on-line service. Is it possible for Thomas to fall in love with a woman? And if so, is he going to get out of his apartment for that woman?

OP better watch Mr Robot and pursue some career in IT.

Or OP I have an idea, go this summer to fucking tan. I will do this. Ordered all oils and lotions. Don't be pale loser, be cool tanned loser. And stop eating the shit you're currently are eating. Lose weight, get tanned. Go to the therapy or some shit. You're young but the thing that you didn't graduate messes up things.

Door kicked in cause a judge?
Explain please?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

here, sorry didn't see your . Yea, that's suck. I'll second why you want to live but don't live?

nice, results of living like a prison rat, go out get fresh air and sunlight fagot, you ll rot to death

You know that the only way you'll get better is by socializing right? The more you stay secluded the more the social anxiety will grow, but if you go out and interact with people it will start to slowly go, it won't be easy it will be pretty shitty but you'll eventually get used to it.

I think the key is to start slowly, get a job, try to interact only with your coworkers, try to be attentive of their needs, do they need help with something? Do they seem upset? Ask them if there's anything wrong and if you can help them. If you're feeling anxious be upfront, tell them I'm not feeling that well, DON'T try to hide the anxiety it always backfires. If you have social anxiety you're very shy, don't try to hide it, you will eventually be more outgoing and social, but in the time being accept your limitations and don't try to hide your feelings from the people you interact with, it's better to be shy and autistic than to be concealed and be thought as sly and dishonest.

Answered my question fully thanks
>your as useless as fucking google

I'm not OP lmao. I'll accept that as a compliment though