Would you rather

>Would you rather..

Fuck a 11/10 but only for a max 100 times and you can never fuck anyone/or her again

Or

Fuck a non-shaven hasnt bathed in days 4/10 for the rest of your life but unlimited fucks, BUT you have to eat her out Everytime.

Choose wisely.

Very poor selection of the 4/10 horrid stink.

Should have been something like a 6/10 awkward but nice, doesn't know how to sex but unlimited access.
Learn to thread.

Yea I'd just fuck her once in a while through out my life. No1 says I have to do it all at once

Oh wow thank you thread master hopefully one day I'll be able to critique threads just like you.

And fuck other women in the mean time

Yeah, three times a year for 33 years, op didn't say shit about blow jobs/hand jobs or your eating out or fapping over/onto the 11/10.

There's no other fucks.
It's one or the other

This isn't even a difficult choice OP. Next time try not being such a complete and obvious faggot.

You are welcome, now get back on the short bus, you know you special needs kids get ice cream and cake on Fridays.

This^

Look at OP making rules as it goes b/c he was too much a fucking faggot to clarify in the first place.

The 11/10
Im quite content just masturbating

Key question you virgin don't seem to focus on:

who is better at fucking?

Op knows it is summer.

>Should have been something like a 6/10 awkward but nice, doesn't know how to sex but unlimited access.
Learn to thread.

Literally the first comment.

The 4
I like non-shaven pigs

That's like asking if Sup Forums would rather call OP a faggot, and not call anyone else a faggot for the rest of this thread....or fuck a 4/10 blah blah blah

According to your rules, you only get the "can never fuck anyone/ her again" clause until after all 100 fucks. So fuck her 99 times then leave

in other words, would I do a normal chick for a limited time or your mom for eternity...

So many holes in OP's thread. Work of an obvious faggot.

11/10 if I'm allowed to get her pregnant each time I fuck her.

See that's out of the box thinking, I like that.

A)

the 4/10... in the shower

What's the point in posting such a stupid, unlikely scenario?

4/10

You really think I'm gonna have sex more than 100 times in my life?

I like the way you think user

I'd rather have a mature adult egalitarian relationship with an adult woman.

ummm....you dont??

some chicks get off on this kind of thinking

I have sex like a hundred times a year. Like, twice a week. And that's not even a lot.

I was implying the typical Sup Forums poster has very little sex for a humorous effect.

I am 34 and fucked like 7 times, feels bad.

ITT: virgins......